Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
I know thats what i would have suggested to my family, especially if i was just trying to get this stuff off the ground.
Maybe Vanzack paid your family to come out there and mess you up, lolllllllllllllllll
I know thats what i would have suggested to my family, especially if i was just trying to get this stuff off the ground.
Maybe Vanzack paid your family to come out there and mess you up, lolllllllllllllllll
I been killing it with dogs too when I bet them. My routine is all off with visitors here. I knew it was gonna be a problem. Literally the only thing that could slow me down smh
I been killing it with dogs too when I bet them. My routine is all off with visitors here. I knew it was gonna be a problem. Literally the only thing that could slow me down smh
And u know what I would normally be doing after a rough two days like this. I would be housing my bud light tall boy beers and making tilapia and a huge salad, playing my horrible rap music and hanging AM anorexic Milf to get my swagger back for a big bounceback day sat. But now it's like I gotta be on best behavior for my fam. Sickening, I have a break in the visiting for a little bit, Sunday afternoon and Monday morning...
And u know what I would normally be doing after a rough two days like this. I would be housing my bud light tall boy beers and making tilapia and a huge salad, playing my horrible rap music and hanging AM anorexic Milf to get my swagger back for a big bounceback day sat. But now it's like I gotta be on best behavior for my fam. Sickening, I have a break in the visiting for a little bit, Sunday afternoon and Monday morning...
And u know what I would normally be doing after a rough two days like this. I would be housing my bud light tall boy beers and making tilapia and a huge salad, playing my horrible rap music and hanging AM anorexic Milf to get my swagger back for a big bounceback day sat. But now it's like I gotta be on best behavior for my fam. Sickening, I have a break in the visiting for a little bit, Sunday afternoon and Monday morning...
And u know what I would normally be doing after a rough two days like this. I would be housing my bud light tall boy beers and making tilapia and a huge salad, playing my horrible rap music and hanging AM anorexic Milf to get my swagger back for a big bounceback day sat. But now it's like I gotta be on best behavior for my fam. Sickening, I have a break in the visiting for a little bit, Sunday afternoon and Monday morning...
I'm assuming you set your own lines using stats (and not gut hunches) before placing any bets,,, am I wrong?
I'm assuming you set your own lines using stats (and not gut hunches) before placing any bets,,, am I wrong?
https://goo.gl/lfl5ITNo reason to sweat CG, look at your day to day chart and it's still a on a nice upslope on the whole.I wouldn't call three losers a bad streak, though, better brace yourself mentally for a bit longer streaks than that, just as you had a few smaller winning streaks in the beginning.Here's a nice experiment anyone can do:Let's asume you are making around 40 bets per month and keep hitting at the 59% you are so far. Want to see some realistic streaks while hitting 59% over the coming three months?open Excel, or any other spreadsheet software.type "rand()" in cell A1, copy down the column for 120 cells.type "IF(A1<0.59, 1, 0)" in cell B1, copy down the column.What this does is generating a random number between 0 and 1 in column A, and every time this number is below 0.59 (which it is 59% of the time on average), the output in column B is 1 (=win). If above 0.59 it is 0 (=loss).Result is a simulation of streaks of a 59%-bettor. Change the 0.59 accordingly to see how it would look for say a 55%-er or a 65%-er.Hit F9 to recalculate a couple of times. Average across the column will always be close to 0.59, but every now and then there will be nice or nasty win-loss streak.Now do this over a couple of seasons, say 1,500 bets = 1,500 rows, and look at the sequence. There will be a few very long streaks. Impossible to avoid them so you just have to have the right mindset.BOL
Forgot there must of course be an = sign at beginning of formula, ie "=rand()"
https://goo.gl/lfl5ITNo reason to sweat CG, look at your day to day chart and it's still a on a nice upslope on the whole.I wouldn't call three losers a bad streak, though, better brace yourself mentally for a bit longer streaks than that, just as you had a few smaller winning streaks in the beginning.Here's a nice experiment anyone can do:Let's asume you are making around 40 bets per month and keep hitting at the 59% you are so far. Want to see some realistic streaks while hitting 59% over the coming three months?open Excel, or any other spreadsheet software.type "rand()" in cell A1, copy down the column for 120 cells.type "IF(A1<0.59, 1, 0)" in cell B1, copy down the column.What this does is generating a random number between 0 and 1 in column A, and every time this number is below 0.59 (which it is 59% of the time on average), the output in column B is 1 (=win). If above 0.59 it is 0 (=loss).Result is a simulation of streaks of a 59%-bettor. Change the 0.59 accordingly to see how it would look for say a 55%-er or a 65%-er.Hit F9 to recalculate a couple of times. Average across the column will always be close to 0.59, but every now and then there will be nice or nasty win-loss streak.Now do this over a couple of seasons, say 1,500 bets = 1,500 rows, and look at the sequence. There will be a few very long streaks. Impossible to avoid them so you just have to have the right mindset.BOL
Forgot there must of course be an = sign at beginning of formula, ie "=rand()"
wait a sec. how do friends and family affect your line setting formula?
I'm assuming you set your own lines using stats (and not gut hunches) before placing any bets,,, am I wrong?
You must have missed these long discussions earlier in the thread.
All gut. No stats models, no predictive models, no line setting formulas.
I don't think it is possible to win longterm betting in to -110 and having limited outs with only subjective game selection. That was the whole discussion way back in the thread. CG has been doing well, but after a month he is almost even with his living expenses - rounding numbers he is up about 5k and he stated his monthly nut is about 3k.
Once again - not to criticize - but if you read his write-ups on why he is taking a team - it says things like "I don't think the Suns are that good. They play matador defense" and "Spurs have won 3 in a row and although the Nuggets have won two in a row they r going to get disgraced by the world champions tonight ". Not exactly a statistical or tactical masterclass.
Maybe he is not in to write-ups (Im not really either), so I give a pass there. But he has openly stated that he only bets the major conferences (in college), and comes up with daily games by "studying" and then shopping for the best line.
I think his method is clear - he has been very honest about it - from the start of the process until the bet is placed. My opinion is that he does several things that will kill him longterm - from the method of selecting games, to limiting his outs by being in vegas, to always having 1-3 games per day (thinking in terms of days and having no objective way to qualify games if they are bettable), to betting at a specific time in the day (different each day, but not using any predictive line movement models), and finally not using anything but gut to drive the selections.
I just don't think it is possible to sustain that - but we will see. It certainly is entertaining along the way.
![]()
wait a sec. how do friends and family affect your line setting formula?
I'm assuming you set your own lines using stats (and not gut hunches) before placing any bets,,, am I wrong?
You must have missed these long discussions earlier in the thread.
All gut. No stats models, no predictive models, no line setting formulas.
I don't think it is possible to win longterm betting in to -110 and having limited outs with only subjective game selection. That was the whole discussion way back in the thread. CG has been doing well, but after a month he is almost even with his living expenses - rounding numbers he is up about 5k and he stated his monthly nut is about 3k.
Once again - not to criticize - but if you read his write-ups on why he is taking a team - it says things like "I don't think the Suns are that good. They play matador defense" and "Spurs have won 3 in a row and although the Nuggets have won two in a row they r going to get disgraced by the world champions tonight ". Not exactly a statistical or tactical masterclass.
Maybe he is not in to write-ups (Im not really either), so I give a pass there. But he has openly stated that he only bets the major conferences (in college), and comes up with daily games by "studying" and then shopping for the best line.
I think his method is clear - he has been very honest about it - from the start of the process until the bet is placed. My opinion is that he does several things that will kill him longterm - from the method of selecting games, to limiting his outs by being in vegas, to always having 1-3 games per day (thinking in terms of days and having no objective way to qualify games if they are bettable), to betting at a specific time in the day (different each day, but not using any predictive line movement models), and finally not using anything but gut to drive the selections.
I just don't think it is possible to sustain that - but we will see. It certainly is entertaining along the way.
![]()
There has to be some sort of a logical approach to this and although CG seems to have an important initial gut feel for games he involves himself in there has to be other positive factors to support his selections..
There has to be some sort of a logical approach to this and although CG seems to have an important initial gut feel for games he involves himself in there has to be other positive factors to support his selections..
You must have missed these long discussions earlier in the thread.
All gut. No stats models, no predictive models, no line setting formulas.
I don't think it is possible to win longterm betting in to -110 and having limited outs with only subjective game selection. That was the whole discussion way back in the thread. CG has been doing well, but after a month he is almost even with his living expenses - rounding numbers he is up about 5k and he stated his monthly nut is about 3k.
Once again - not to criticize - but if you read his write-ups on why he is taking a team - it says things like "I don't think the Suns are that good. They play matador defense" and "Spurs have won 3 in a row and although the Nuggets have won two in a row they r going to get disgraced by the world champions tonight ". Not exactly a statistical or tactical masterclass.
Maybe he is not in to write-ups (Im not really either), so I give a pass there. But he has openly stated that he only bets the major conferences (in college), and comes up with daily games by "studying" and then shopping for the best line.
I think his method is clear - he has been very honest about it - from the start of the process until the bet is placed. My opinion is that he does several things that will kill him longterm - from the method of selecting games, to limiting his outs by being in vegas, to always having 1-3 games per day (thinking in terms of days and having no objective way to qualify games if they are bettable), to betting at a specific time in the day (different each day, but not using any predictive line movement models), and finally not using anything but gut to drive the selections.
I just don't think it is possible to sustain that - but we will see. It certainly is entertaining along the way.
![]()
You must have missed these long discussions earlier in the thread.
All gut. No stats models, no predictive models, no line setting formulas.
I don't think it is possible to win longterm betting in to -110 and having limited outs with only subjective game selection. That was the whole discussion way back in the thread. CG has been doing well, but after a month he is almost even with his living expenses - rounding numbers he is up about 5k and he stated his monthly nut is about 3k.
Once again - not to criticize - but if you read his write-ups on why he is taking a team - it says things like "I don't think the Suns are that good. They play matador defense" and "Spurs have won 3 in a row and although the Nuggets have won two in a row they r going to get disgraced by the world champions tonight ". Not exactly a statistical or tactical masterclass.
Maybe he is not in to write-ups (Im not really either), so I give a pass there. But he has openly stated that he only bets the major conferences (in college), and comes up with daily games by "studying" and then shopping for the best line.
I think his method is clear - he has been very honest about it - from the start of the process until the bet is placed. My opinion is that he does several things that will kill him longterm - from the method of selecting games, to limiting his outs by being in vegas, to always having 1-3 games per day (thinking in terms of days and having no objective way to qualify games if they are bettable), to betting at a specific time in the day (different each day, but not using any predictive line movement models), and finally not using anything but gut to drive the selections.
I just don't think it is possible to sustain that - but we will see. It certainly is entertaining along the way.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,675
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,363
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 628
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,035
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,718
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,104
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,403
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,827
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
