• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 159160161 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    baronman
    cosmo123
    ILPRATO
    HutchEmAll
    TWOFAN
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 159160161 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 4:43 PM ET #3951

    Is this you College or some one else . Just defending myself against naysayers. If you want me out that's fine with me,Been very supportive though, Just because I called that Kid Tdog25 out. You guys couldnt figure him out. Especially i have guy in your Sports Book ., monitoring your Plays . I had him & others cuss me out .You or anyone else see me Cuss them out. No it's called class. Good luck to all.
    Reply
    Is this you College or some one else . Just defending myself against naysayers. If you want me out that's fine with me,Been very supportive though, Just because I called that Kid Tdog25 out. You guys couldnt figure him out. Especially i have guy in your Sports Book ., monitoring your Plays . I had him & others cuss me out .You or anyone else see me Cuss them out. No it's called class. Good luck to all.
     
    cosmo123
    cosmo123
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 4:45 PM ET #3952

    CG.......you've made the Mav/Warriors game a must watch. Definitely pulling for you!!!!!!! 
    Reply
    CG.......you've made the Mav/Warriors game a must watch. Definitely pulling for you!!!!!!! 
     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 4:48 PM ET #3953

    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    Hey guys, 

    I'm going big a K play, but for 5 k on this one...

    Mavs/Warriors OVER 208.5 5500/5000

    This is my biggest play ever, I just figured what the hell, screw money management, go big or go back to Jersey.


    What happened win or lose this was not your plan??

    Its a grind and a marathon not a sprint!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    Hey guys, 

    I'm going big a K play, but for 5 k on this one...

    Mavs/Warriors OVER 208.5 5500/5000

    This is my biggest play ever, I just figured what the hell, screw money management, go big or go back to Jersey.


    What happened win or lose this was not your plan??

    Its a grind and a marathon not a sprint!!!
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 4:50 PM ET #3954

    I actually caught myself saying "naysayer" in a random conversation today.  
    Reply
    I actually caught myself saying "naysayer" in a random conversation today.  
     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 4:52 PM ET #3955

    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    Guys, i'm so excited about this game, I have 5500 dollars on the Warriors over.  I hope this hits, I'm kinda on tilt and chasing after that pathetic UConn Pick.



    hahaahahahaah 

    its a fake   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    Guys, i'm so excited about this game, I have 5500 dollars on the Warriors over.  I hope this hits, I'm kinda on tilt and chasing after that pathetic UConn Pick.



    hahaahahahaah 

    its a fake   
     
    TWOFAN
    TWOFAN
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 289
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 4:52 PM ET #3956

    Guys.... Pay attention to who's posting. Look very closely. CG only posted Brooklyn and San An.   
    Reply
    Guys.... Pay attention to who's posting. Look very closely. CG only posted Brooklyn and San An.   
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 4:59 PM ET #3957

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    I actually caught myself saying "naysayer" in a random conversation today.  

    Your mind has been Baronwashed.  It's all part of his master plan with his incoherent random run on sentences.

    GL on the plays tonight CG......................
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    I actually caught myself saying "naysayer" in a random conversation today.  

    Your mind has been Baronwashed.  It's all part of his master plan with his incoherent random run on sentences.

    GL on the plays tonight CG......................
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:09 PM ET #3958

    burgerking1374 you look goooooooooodd
    Reply
    burgerking1374 you look goooooooooodd
     
    TWOFAN
    TWOFAN
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 289
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:12 PM ET #3959

    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    Guys,

    It's me! Nick....I decided to start a new account cause my other one got hacked....This is Nick.  i had to start a new account, looks like my lover got into my account, I'm really sorry. This is me, it's nick.

    Ya OK,,,, and I'm Morgan Fairchild..... Ya that's the ticket
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    Guys,

    It's me! Nick....I decided to start a new account cause my other one got hacked....This is Nick.  i had to start a new account, looks like my lover got into my account, I'm really sorry. This is me, it's nick.

    Ya OK,,,, and I'm Morgan Fairchild..... Ya that's the ticket
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:14 PM ET #3960

    tdog back in the house
    Reply
    tdog back in the house
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:14 PM ET #3961

    Excuse me, Mr. err,

    How many r's are there in loser?

    So, Nick. How many days/miles/gallons did it take for you to get to Vegas from Jersey. You told us you kept track of all of these, so it would not take long to bring these numbers up, right?

    Technically, you don't live in Vegas? What is the name of your city?
    Reply
    Excuse me, Mr. err,

    How many r's are there in loser?

    So, Nick. How many days/miles/gallons did it take for you to get to Vegas from Jersey. You told us you kept track of all of these, so it would not take long to bring these numbers up, right?

    Technically, you don't live in Vegas? What is the name of your city?
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:16 PM ET #3962

    Reply
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:21 PM ET #3963

    you go girl
    Reply
    you go girl
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:21 PM ET #3964

    Just saw Big Willy in his post .saying TDOG25has hacked in ,Im pretty smart guy,i fell for it.Didnt think College would say i dont like you,get out.If it is him i stand corrected ,whoever put out Golden st ^^ is 212 not 208.Alot peopl lie when its putting out lines,unless you get it early.
    Reply
    Just saw Big Willy in his post .saying TDOG25has hacked in ,Im pretty smart guy,i fell for it.Didnt think College would say i dont like you,get out.If it is him i stand corrected ,whoever put out Golden st ^^ is 212 not 208.Alot peopl lie when its putting out lines,unless you get it early.
     
    cosmo123
    cosmo123
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:25 PM ET #3965

    Hawk....thanks for your thread. Truly sad when someone needs that much attention.  
    Reply
    Hawk....thanks for your thread. Truly sad when someone needs that much attention.  
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:25 PM ET #3966

    This thread has now officially went to the dogs with tdog and the
    real f-ing losing degens!!! Terrible and sad!!!
    -=
    Reply
    This thread has now officially went to the dogs with tdog and the
    real f-ing losing degens!!! Terrible and sad!!!
    -=
     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:26 PM ET #3967

    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    I also want to confess that I've been hiding some of my picks from you guys because I don't want to get jinxed, I've also bet a lot more than I said I was, I'm sorry.  I just felt really angry.

    If it walks like a dog and talks like a dog it is surely a

    DOOSHDOG25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    I also want to confess that I've been hiding some of my picks from you guys because I don't want to get jinxed, I've also bet a lot more than I said I was, I'm sorry.  I just felt really angry.

    If it walks like a dog and talks like a dog it is surely a

    DOOSHDOG25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:27 PM ET #3968

    baron leave please
    Reply
    baron leave please
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:27 PM ET #3969

    Mr. ERR?

    Tick.....................tick.................tick...............
    Reply
    Mr. ERR?

    Tick.....................tick.................tick...............
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:30 PM ET #3970

    Ok,i m going with i hope College 2 plays .The ^ for 208,line is now 212 isnt his for $5,000 .Iknow that has TDOG25 written all over it .Especially College going back to New Jersey.If anything he would move to OCCin CALI,Beachs ,great weather hot girls.Alot sports out here.Most important 3,5 hours from VEGAS. I do admit took ^ 212.Im not even sure College pick on Golden ST -11,5/Mavs is real.Good luck to all.
    Reply
    Ok,i m going with i hope College 2 plays .The ^ for 208,line is now 212 isnt his for $5,000 .Iknow that has TDOG25 written all over it .Especially College going back to New Jersey.If anything he would move to OCCin CALI,Beachs ,great weather hot girls.Alot sports out here.Most important 3,5 hours from VEGAS. I do admit took ^ 212.Im not even sure College pick on Golden ST -11,5/Mavs is real.Good luck to all.
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:36 PM ET #3971

    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    Hey guys, 

    I was just at the buffet and notice people still don't believe it's me.  I raised my Warriors pick to K play $1100/1000

    I just want to say that I don't like Golden Goose, never have, never will, I lost last night's game because of him, he's the worst, he snitches on people, a rat is always a rat back in Jersey, he needs to be dealt with.

    I'm on tilt right now, lost 9k on the tables with the family, hoping to get it back tonight.

    Answer the question, B*tch...............
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    Hey guys, 

    I was just at the buffet and notice people still don't believe it's me.  I raised my Warriors pick to K play $1100/1000

    I just want to say that I don't like Golden Goose, never have, never will, I lost last night's game because of him, he's the worst, he snitches on people, a rat is always a rat back in Jersey, he needs to be dealt with.

    I'm on tilt right now, lost 9k on the tables with the family, hoping to get it back tonight.

    Answer the question, B*tch...............
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:36 PM ET #3972

    This thread absolutely blows now. Some people need attention so bad they hijack a great thread with personal agendas. They won't make their own thread because no one will look at it and they won't get the attention they need. Get a life people.

    Goodluck CG

    Reply

    This thread absolutely blows now. Some people need attention so bad they hijack a great thread with personal agendas. They won't make their own thread because no one will look at it and they won't get the attention they need. Get a life people.

    Goodluck CG

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:49 PM ET #3973

    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    oh shitt, sorry guys, wrong thread, I'm Nick Collon, from New York.  I think you guys thought I was someone else.  Sorry, wrong thread.  My apologies.

    You're a colon, all right. 

    Nice avatar. Where'd you get the idea for that?

    So, you raised somebody else's Warrior bet? How'd you do that?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    oh shitt, sorry guys, wrong thread, I'm Nick Collon, from New York.  I think you guys thought I was someone else.  Sorry, wrong thread.  My apologies.

    You're a colon, all right. 

    Nice avatar. Where'd you get the idea for that?

    So, you raised somebody else's Warrior bet? How'd you do that?
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 5:51 PM ET #3974

    Oh, darn. Banned again. Too bad..............
    Reply
    Oh, darn. Banned again. Too bad..............
     
     
    justinw
    justinw
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 6:08 PM ET #3975

    What the fudge am I missing in here.  I don't know who is who.
    Reply
    What the fudge am I missing in here.  I don't know who is who.
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 159160161 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,674
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,362
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 618
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,033
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,693
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,094
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,809
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,309

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.