• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 153154155 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    MikeMed
    Champ_Iz_Here
    TheGoldenGoose
    mbialowas
    baronman
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 153154155 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 8:41 PM ET #3801

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    Kaufee, You are close. I am 31 and a banker. It is a frat scene but a good time with a lot of good scenery. See you in June.

    You claimed to be a lawyer in an earlier post in the thread - Its gotta be tough to keep track of all of the lies you tell with just one screename, let alone.....

    see below link



    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102030309&page=4
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    Kaufee, You are close. I am 31 and a banker. It is a frat scene but a good time with a lot of good scenery. See you in June.

    You claimed to be a lawyer in an earlier post in the thread - Its gotta be tough to keep track of all of the lies you tell with just one screename, let alone.....

    see below link



    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102030309&page=4
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 8:44 PM ET #3802

    Brady, tdog, baronman, obama, are all probably the same person. Cybill in the flesh 
    Reply
    Brady, tdog, baronman, obama, are all probably the same person. Cybill in the flesh 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 8:49 PM ET #3803

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMed:


    You claimed to be a lawyer in an earlier post in the thread - Its gotta be tough to keep track of all of the lies you tell with just one screename, let alone.....

    see below link


    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102030309&page=4




    Brady

    Caught in a lie at post # 87 says he's a "Laywer".

    Now he says he's a "Banker"

    Put your sorry-azz tail between your legs and GTFO.

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMed:


    You claimed to be a lawyer in an earlier post in the thread - Its gotta be tough to keep track of all of the lies you tell with just one screename, let alone.....

    see below link


    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102030309&page=4




    Brady

    Caught in a lie at post # 87 says he's a "Laywer".

    Now he says he's a "Banker"

    Put your sorry-azz tail between your legs and GTFO.

     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 9:02 PM ET #3804

    Good patience CG!!!!

    Enjoy the evening off. Have a big slab of Tilapia and a massive fuckking salad. Then put a big dip of tobacco in and a couple beers and enjoy a couple games, you deserve it.

    Reply
    Good patience CG!!!!

    Enjoy the evening off. Have a big slab of Tilapia and a massive fuckking salad. Then put a big dip of tobacco in and a couple beers and enjoy a couple games, you deserve it.

     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 9:02 PM ET #3805

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ_Iz_Here:

    Brady, tdog, baronman, obama, are all probably the same person. Cybill in the flesh 


    Brady, tdog, baronman, obama, are all probably CG.....

    He is 15 year old nerdy but smart computer geek from Jersey who paid his chubby neighboor to star in the YT Vids that were cleverly edited before being posted......

    JK - CG......You are not in that bad of shape bro.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ_Iz_Here:

    Brady, tdog, baronman, obama, are all probably the same person. Cybill in the flesh 


    Brady, tdog, baronman, obama, are all probably CG.....

    He is 15 year old nerdy but smart computer geek from Jersey who paid his chubby neighboor to star in the YT Vids that were cleverly edited before being posted......

    JK - CG......You are not in that bad of shape bro.
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 9:25 PM ET #3806

    Hey College , Since theses trolls in here , told me do my own picks in nba & college forums. I did 4-2 Yesterday.I gave you
    much deserved Shout Out. Told them your very good handicapper.They should check you out on General Discussions .Im sure most people no you out there anyway. Won my first College game 79-66 Spread was -3.5. Told the Naysayers & Classless Knobs I wouldn't put in your thread .Have 3 more college & 2 Nba . Looking forward to seeing your thread Thursday. Not the Picks , Just here you had nice time with family. I will BET you this is first time since you hit VEGAS . You really got to relax .Am I right between apt move, sports book, girls, videos, texing,& just learning find things in Vegas .
    Reply
    Hey College , Since theses trolls in here , told me do my own picks in nba & college forums. I did 4-2 Yesterday.I gave you
    much deserved Shout Out. Told them your very good handicapper.They should check you out on General Discussions .Im sure most people no you out there anyway. Won my first College game 79-66 Spread was -3.5. Told the Naysayers & Classless Knobs I wouldn't put in your thread .Have 3 more college & 2 Nba . Looking forward to seeing your thread Thursday. Not the Picks , Just here you had nice time with family. I will BET you this is first time since you hit VEGAS . You really got to relax .Am I right between apt move, sports book, girls, videos, texing,& just learning find things in Vegas .
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 9:58 PM ET #3807

    CG&baron are officially an item.
    Reply
    CG&baron are officially an item.
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 10:25 PM ET #3808

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:





    Brady

    Caught in a lie at post # 87 says he's a "Laywer".

    Now he says he's a "Banker"

    Put your sorry-azz tail between your legs and GTFO.



    "Hey CG. This is a very interesting read. I am a lawyer and just gamble on the side. I am not sure why you have to move to Vegas given the ease of online gambling these days. Plus I am not sure the timing is right for you right now given your bread and butter of football is about done and hoops and baseball have been OK for you but by no means enough to make a living. I think you should continue saving and getting a good enough bankroll and do it full time in Sept. Those are my pithy two cents.

    Go Ole Miss!!!"

    Classic.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:





    Brady

    Caught in a lie at post # 87 says he's a "Laywer".

    Now he says he's a "Banker"

    Put your sorry-azz tail between your legs and GTFO.



    "Hey CG. This is a very interesting read. I am a lawyer and just gamble on the side. I am not sure why you have to move to Vegas given the ease of online gambling these days. Plus I am not sure the timing is right for you right now given your bread and butter of football is about done and hoops and baseball have been OK for you but by no means enough to make a living. I think you should continue saving and getting a good enough bankroll and do it full time in Sept. Those are my pithy two cents.

    Go Ole Miss!!!"

    Classic.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 10:49 PM ET #3809

    Bunkmoreland- mike linebacker. I rarely missed a tackle
    Reply
    Bunkmoreland- mike linebacker. I rarely missed a tackle
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 10:51 PM ET #3810

    You all got me. I am not a lawyer or a banker. In reality I gamble for a living and day trade my trust fund.  I did go to law school but only worked for a year because it was too damn boring. I apologize for not statring the whole truth. I am sorry to the whole forum
    Reply
    You all got me. I am not a lawyer or a banker. In reality I gamble for a living and day trade my trust fund.  I did go to law school but only worked for a year because it was too damn boring. I apologize for not statring the whole truth. I am sorry to the whole forum
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 10:56 PM ET #3811

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Hey College , Since theses trolls in here , told me do my own picks in nba & college forums. I did 4-2 Yesterday.I gave you
    much deserved Shout Out. Told them your very good handicapper.They should check you out on General Discussions .Im sure most people no you out there anyway. Won my first College game 79-66 Spread was -3.5. Told the Naysayers & Classless Knobs I wouldn't put in your thread .Have 3 more college & 2 Nba . Looking forward to seeing your thread Thursday. Not the Picks , Just here you had nice time with family. I will BET you this is first time since you hit VEGAS . You really got to relax .Am I right between apt move, sports book, girls, videos, texing,& just learning find things in Vegas .

    baron-

    I posted a pick tonight in the NBA forum too.  Kind of fun, huh? (of course I wouldn't be here telling everyone if it had lost, but that's covers for you).

    I feel like we are growing closer.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Hey College , Since theses trolls in here , told me do my own picks in nba & college forums. I did 4-2 Yesterday.I gave you
    much deserved Shout Out. Told them your very good handicapper.They should check you out on General Discussions .Im sure most people no you out there anyway. Won my first College game 79-66 Spread was -3.5. Told the Naysayers & Classless Knobs I wouldn't put in your thread .Have 3 more college & 2 Nba . Looking forward to seeing your thread Thursday. Not the Picks , Just here you had nice time with family. I will BET you this is first time since you hit VEGAS . You really got to relax .Am I right between apt move, sports book, girls, videos, texing,& just learning find things in Vegas .

    baron-

    I posted a pick tonight in the NBA forum too.  Kind of fun, huh? (of course I wouldn't be here telling everyone if it had lost, but that's covers for you).

    I feel like we are growing closer.  
     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 12:00 AM ET #3812

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    You all got me. I am not a lawyer or a banker. In reality I gamble for a living and day trade my trust fund.  I did go to law school but only worked for a year because it was too damn boring. I apologize for not statring the whole truth. I am sorry to the whole forum

    This just keeps getting better with each post.

    The allowance mommy gives you isn't a trust fund.  My guess is that you got grounded and are bored.  Make up a new name and come back when you can keep your lies straight.

    BRADYISABEDWETTER
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    You all got me. I am not a lawyer or a banker. In reality I gamble for a living and day trade my trust fund.  I did go to law school but only worked for a year because it was too damn boring. I apologize for not statring the whole truth. I am sorry to the whole forum

    This just keeps getting better with each post.

    The allowance mommy gives you isn't a trust fund.  My guess is that you got grounded and are bored.  Make up a new name and come back when you can keep your lies straight.

    BRADYISABEDWETTER
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 12:03 AM ET #3813

    Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:


    This just keeps getting better with each post.

    The allowance mommy gives you isn't a trust fund.  My guess is that you got grounded and are bored.  Make up a new name and come back when you can keep your lies straight.

    BRADYISABEDWETTER

     This thread is taking on a life of its own.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:


    This just keeps getting better with each post.

    The allowance mommy gives you isn't a trust fund.  My guess is that you got grounded and are bored.  Make up a new name and come back when you can keep your lies straight.

    BRADYISABEDWETTER

     This thread is taking on a life of its own.
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 1:01 AM ET #3814

    Nuggets another DD SU win as a 6 point dog.  Might be worth riding for another game or two as they seem revitalized since getting rid of Shaw.  Cause also just be a fraud two games, lets see how this plays out.  Next game @ SA on Fri who are finding their own groove.  Guessing the # will be around 8.5/9, should be interesting where they open this 
    Reply
    Nuggets another DD SU win as a 6 point dog.  Might be worth riding for another game or two as they seem revitalized since getting rid of Shaw.  Cause also just be a fraud two games, lets see how this plays out.  Next game @ SA on Fri who are finding their own groove.  Guessing the # will be around 8.5/9, should be interesting where they open this 
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 2:00 AM ET #3815

    Hutch saw you covered Pistons+5/Pelicans .Dont know how much , you didn't post.Not my business.At least you don't lie & say you bet $3,300-$3,000 per game. You said I shouldn't come on if I lose.Im honest like Cg , I bet small amounts$25-50. By the way Hutch NBA 1-1-1 College 3-1. Need to go to sites to find out who.Good luck to everyone out there, except TDOG25 . He was 2-2 on his $3,300 picks. One winner was CG Denver bet. TDOG25. lost $600 on Monoply Juice.Funny how he doesn't mention that today.Good night , sweet dreams about WINNING . Charlie Sheens saying .
    Reply
    Hutch saw you covered Pistons+5/Pelicans .Dont know how much , you didn't post.Not my business.At least you don't lie & say you bet $3,300-$3,000 per game. You said I shouldn't come on if I lose.Im honest like Cg , I bet small amounts$25-50. By the way Hutch NBA 1-1-1 College 3-1. Need to go to sites to find out who.Good luck to everyone out there, except TDOG25 . He was 2-2 on his $3,300 picks. One winner was CG Denver bet. TDOG25. lost $600 on Monoply Juice.Funny how he doesn't mention that today.Good night , sweet dreams about WINNING . Charlie Sheens saying .
     
    RyanTRuchie
    RyanTRuchie
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 4008
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 4:21 AM ET #3816

    keep it up College Gambler 
    I have a huge man crush on BLB
    Reply
    keep it up College Gambler 
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 5:36 AM ET #3817

    CG, two to consider: Arkansas and Drake.

    Reply
    CG, two to consider: Arkansas and Drake.

     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 10:15 AM ET #3818

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    You all got me. I am not a lawyer or a banker. In reality I gamble for a living and day trade my trust fund.  I did go to law school but only worked for a year because it was too damn boring. I apologize for not statring the whole truth. I am sorry to the whole forum

    I thought you were an importer/exporter and part-time architect?  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    You all got me. I am not a lawyer or a banker. In reality I gamble for a living and day trade my trust fund.  I did go to law school but only worked for a year because it was too damn boring. I apologize for not statring the whole truth. I am sorry to the whole forum

    I thought you were an importer/exporter and part-time architect?  
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 10:31 AM ET #3819

    Up early capping. Thanks skipbone u already know I make my own plays tho and 100% will not bet either of ur two suggestions. (Handshake)
    Reply
    Up early capping. Thanks skipbone u already know I make my own plays tho and 100% will not bet either of ur two suggestions. (Handshake)
     
    SportsTime
    SportsTime
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 233
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 10:50 AM ET #3820

    Early bird gets the worm CG    BOL today
    Reply
    Early bird gets the worm CG    BOL today
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 10:50 AM ET #3821

    cg;

    Your lean on Boston was a good one!
    Should have pulled the trigger on that brother!
    As they say hit the hand while it's hot and you are!


    Reply

    cg;

    Your lean on Boston was a good one!
    Should have pulled the trigger on that brother!
    As they say hit the hand while it's hot and you are!


     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 10:51 AM ET #3822

    Celtics were at a pk of course by game time!
    Reply
    Celtics were at a pk of course by game time!
     
    cosmo123
    cosmo123
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 10:54 AM ET #3823

    Good luck today CG 

    Reply

    Good luck today CG 

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 11:14 AM ET #3824

    thank u fellas.  u know I love the contributions from all but I am not interested in anyone giving me there plays.

    I make my OWN plays at all times... good luck whoever u guys bet

    Reply

    thank u fellas.  u know I love the contributions from all but I am not interested in anyone giving me there plays.

    I make my OWN plays at all times... good luck whoever u guys bet

     
     
    MITM
    MITM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 6083
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 11:28 AM ET #3825

    CG, great work and continued success.. u have the capping process down... i do encourage u to develop a business model.. hopefully your writing everything down, at times it helps to look back.. and to keep your eyes on your goals.. our bankrolls are close and the amount of plays we make is close... i would encourage u to focus on keeping your win %% at 57.14% or better, against a -110 line.. if u could just get to where your betting 1K per game, then it should all fall into place for u... 40-30 monthly (57.14%) clearing 7 units or 7K per month... these are realistic longterm numbers for u as well as myself.. if u ever want to look at the NHL or want to talk baseball, ill be around and checking on u from time to time..

    again continued success, enjoy your videos, maybe not the profanity but all my best to u..

    snowed in here today and bored..

    Falcon
    Reply
    CG, great work and continued success.. u have the capping process down... i do encourage u to develop a business model.. hopefully your writing everything down, at times it helps to look back.. and to keep your eyes on your goals.. our bankrolls are close and the amount of plays we make is close... i would encourage u to focus on keeping your win %% at 57.14% or better, against a -110 line.. if u could just get to where your betting 1K per game, then it should all fall into place for u... 40-30 monthly (57.14%) clearing 7 units or 7K per month... these are realistic longterm numbers for u as well as myself.. if u ever want to look at the NHL or want to talk baseball, ill be around and checking on u from time to time..

    again continued success, enjoy your videos, maybe not the profanity but all my best to u..

    snowed in here today and bored..

    Falcon
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 153154155 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,353
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,008
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,421
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,903
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 568
    • MLB Playoffs 6,155
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,309

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.