Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
Kaufee, You are close. I am 31 and a banker. It is a frat scene but a good time with a lot of good scenery. See you in June.
Why does your location by your avatar say Washington, if you are from Manhatten Beach?
Kaufee, You are close. I am 31 and a banker. It is a frat scene but a good time with a lot of good scenery. See you in June.
Why does your location by your avatar say Washington, if you are from Manhatten Beach?
And now back to the purpose of this thread, the CAPPING.
Don't see any real value in the card today in any game and this is my profession so it is not worth it to force any plays. Will def have a play or two for tomorrow, but on certain days where I like nothing I am not going to force anything ![]()
good luck whoever you guys bet tonight, wish u all good luck on your plays. Time for me to spend some time with family tonight as I have a visitor.
Ill be up capping and check back in with you guys tomorrow.
CG out!
.
And now back to the purpose of this thread, the CAPPING.
Don't see any real value in the card today in any game and this is my profession so it is not worth it to force any plays. Will def have a play or two for tomorrow, but on certain days where I like nothing I am not going to force anything ![]()
good luck whoever you guys bet tonight, wish u all good luck on your plays. Time for me to spend some time with family tonight as I have a visitor.
Ill be up capping and check back in with you guys tomorrow.
CG out!
.
ok little willy, read you loud and clear!
Need a pair of tweezers to jerk off with little willy?!![]()
ok little willy, read you loud and clear!
Need a pair of tweezers to jerk off with little willy?!![]()
For CG and anyone else interested in the Supercontest.
There is a "satellite" contest that gets you in to the Supercontest for free if you win. It is explained in the link. It is based on the NCAA tournament - hell - the way you have been going might as well enter.
I know nothing about hoops but I will give it a shot anyway.
For CG and anyone else interested in the Supercontest.
There is a "satellite" contest that gets you in to the Supercontest for free if you win. It is explained in the link. It is based on the NCAA tournament - hell - the way you have been going might as well enter.
I know nothing about hoops but I will give it a shot anyway.
![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,354
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,019
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,456
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,968
- Sunday 10/04/2026 572
- MLB Playoffs 6,182
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
