• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 154155156 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    MITM
    baronman
    Snoopy408
    Theone324
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 154155156 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 11:33 AM ET #3826

    yea I like talking bases for sure bro

     

    Reply

    yea I like talking bases for sure bro

     

     
    MITM
    MITM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 6083
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 11:46 AM ET #3827

    when i was in my early 20's, i thought of doing what your doing but chose a different path, always think about it though... glad your doing it.. im 47 and my time for that has passed me by... worse case, u fail, lose a few grand but have a great time and just go home and start over. your still young, time is always your greatest commodity.. im semi retired at 47 and am in this biz daily, have been since aug 1986... 

    thanks for the entertainment for a middle aged sports programmer during the boring days.. 

    Falcon
    Reply
    when i was in my early 20's, i thought of doing what your doing but chose a different path, always think about it though... glad your doing it.. im 47 and my time for that has passed me by... worse case, u fail, lose a few grand but have a great time and just go home and start over. your still young, time is always your greatest commodity.. im semi retired at 47 and am in this biz daily, have been since aug 1986... 

    thanks for the entertainment for a middle aged sports programmer during the boring days.. 

    Falcon
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 12:09 PM ET #3828

    Good morning Cg & Covers gamblers. TDOG you say you won $6,000 .God your LIAR. You did post you like Mil. However you swear you bet $3.3000 per game .Tuesday night you gave out 4 plays. If you bet $3.300 game . You lost since you went 2-2.Juice is -$600 on your bets . Now you say you won$6,600. What you increased your one bet from $3,300 game to $ 7,260- $6,600. Because I forgot the Juice. If any you guys believe this LIAR.God he's kid about 17 on here.TDOG . Show us your ticket .No local book is taking your action on those amounts. Again I can't believe CG , you let this guy get you upset over such BULL SHIT He knows guy that knows guy at you r sports book. I don't recall you even telling us what's the name of it. Good Luck today. Back to work today , Where actually people are very nice. Forgot Hosted 3.5 Beer & Wine only .200 people.Sam & I On the other hand when it is cash bar . They are not as happy . Free is better..Again your thread Cg. But if you or anyone else believed this KID. You lose all credibility with me.
    Reply
    Good morning Cg & Covers gamblers. TDOG you say you won $6,000 .God your LIAR. You did post you like Mil. However you swear you bet $3.3000 per game .Tuesday night you gave out 4 plays. If you bet $3.300 game . You lost since you went 2-2.Juice is -$600 on your bets . Now you say you won$6,600. What you increased your one bet from $3,300 game to $ 7,260- $6,600. Because I forgot the Juice. If any you guys believe this LIAR.God he's kid about 17 on here.TDOG . Show us your ticket .No local book is taking your action on those amounts. Again I can't believe CG , you let this guy get you upset over such BULL SHIT He knows guy that knows guy at you r sports book. I don't recall you even telling us what's the name of it. Good Luck today. Back to work today , Where actually people are very nice. Forgot Hosted 3.5 Beer & Wine only .200 people.Sam & I On the other hand when it is cash bar . They are not as happy . Free is better..Again your thread Cg. But if you or anyone else believed this KID. You lose all credibility with me.
     
    Snoopy408
    Snoopy408
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 68
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 12:30 PM ET #3829

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Good morning Cg & Covers gamblers. TDOG you say you won $6,000 .God your LIAR. You did post you like Mil. However you swear you bet $3.3000 per game .Tuesday night you gave out 4 plays. If you bet $3.300 game . You lost since you went 2-2.Juice is -$600 on your bets . Now you say you won$6,600. What you increased your one bet from $3,300 game to $ 7,260- $6,600. Because I forgot the Juice. If any you guys believe this LIAR.God he's kid about 17 on here.TDOG . Show us your ticket .No local book is taking your action on those amounts. Again I can't believe CG , you let this guy get you upset over such BULL garbage He knows guy that knows guy at you r sports book. I don't recall you even telling us what's the name of it. Good Luck today. Back to work today , Where actually people are very nice. Forgot Hosted 3.5 Beer & Wine only .200 people.Sam & I On the other hand when it is cash bar . They are not as happy . Free is better..Again your thread Cg. But if you or anyone else believed this KID. You lose all credibility with me.
    wtf did I just read? lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Good morning Cg & Covers gamblers. TDOG you say you won $6,000 .God your LIAR. You did post you like Mil. However you swear you bet $3.3000 per game .Tuesday night you gave out 4 plays. If you bet $3.300 game . You lost since you went 2-2.Juice is -$600 on your bets . Now you say you won$6,600. What you increased your one bet from $3,300 game to $ 7,260- $6,600. Because I forgot the Juice. If any you guys believe this LIAR.God he's kid about 17 on here.TDOG . Show us your ticket .No local book is taking your action on those amounts. Again I can't believe CG , you let this guy get you upset over such BULL garbage He knows guy that knows guy at you r sports book. I don't recall you even telling us what's the name of it. Good Luck today. Back to work today , Where actually people are very nice. Forgot Hosted 3.5 Beer & Wine only .200 people.Sam & I On the other hand when it is cash bar . They are not as happy . Free is better..Again your thread Cg. But if you or anyone else believed this KID. You lose all credibility with me.
    wtf did I just read? lol
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 12:34 PM ET #3830

    Diveron, Missed CG lean on Boston . I thought he took the day off. Congrats if you had them at pick .I had Boston -1 Push .We got lucky a layup with no time left.If games not on tv .I have to watch on my phone on Espn scoreboard .Had to update my Data .It went ^^^ last month.
    Reply
    Diveron, Missed CG lean on Boston . I thought he took the day off. Congrats if you had them at pick .I had Boston -1 Push .We got lucky a layup with no time left.If games not on tv .I have to watch on my phone on Espn scoreboard .Had to update my Data .It went ^^^ last month.
     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 12:36 PM ET #3831

    Brady you're 39 and living in mommy's basement. 
    Reply
    Brady you're 39 and living in mommy's basement. 
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 12:49 PM ET #3832

    Not living in the basement unless living in a 3 million dollar house with ocean views is a basement. you all wish you were that lucky people
    Reply
    Not living in the basement unless living in a 3 million dollar house with ocean views is a basement. you all wish you were that lucky people
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 12:51 PM ET #3833

    Good luck, CG!!!!!!!!!!! I see a 3-0 day for you today. YOu pick games like i pick stocks (LIKE A friggin BOSS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Reply
    Good luck, CG!!!!!!!!!!! I see a 3-0 day for you today. YOu pick games like i pick stocks (LIKE A friggin BOSS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 12:54 PM ET #3834

    I didn't bet yesterday baron. I simply said if I was going to be I would have leaned Boston and GS and split
    Reply
    I didn't bet yesterday baron. I simply said if I was going to be I would have leaned Boston and GS and split
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 12:55 PM ET #3835

    I didn't like either game tho enough to warrant a bet.
    Reply
    I didn't like either game tho enough to warrant a bet.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 1:00 PM ET #3836

    3/5/15. I have one play today I locked in. It's a K play just locked in half hour ago. I'm out with family now. I will post when I get home. I know I'm hot in NBA but don't like either game... My "K" play is a college favorite in a revenge spot at home this evening
    Reply
    3/5/15. I have one play today I locked in. It's a K play just locked in half hour ago. I'm out with family now. I will post when I get home. I know I'm hot in NBA but don't like either game... My "K" play is a college favorite in a revenge spot at home this evening
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 1:01 PM ET #3837

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    thank u fellas.  u know I love the contributions from all but I am not interested in anyone giving me there plays.

    I make my OWN plays at all times... good luck whoever u guys bet


     That means that the usual imbeciles, will be posting their plays in your thread before tip-off.  Or some other brain-dead buffoon, will be asking your opinion on a game, that you are not betting.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    thank u fellas.  u know I love the contributions from all but I am not interested in anyone giving me there plays.

    I make my OWN plays at all times... good luck whoever u guys bet


     That means that the usual imbeciles, will be posting their plays in your thread before tip-off.  Or some other brain-dead buffoon, will be asking your opinion on a game, that you are not betting.
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 1:07 PM ET #3838

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipbone:

    CG, two to consider: Arkansas and Drake.


     This thread is about CGs diary of selections, and the Vegas life that he chose.  NO ONE cares who you like, especially CG.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipbone:

    CG, two to consider: Arkansas and Drake.


     This thread is about CGs diary of selections, and the Vegas life that he chose.  NO ONE cares who you like, especially CG.  
     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 1:11 PM ET #3839

    MYYYY BOYY CGG!!! LETS GET THESE W's TODAY MY DUDE!!
    Got my behind handed to me yesterday bet on hawaii oh well LETSSS DO THHIS SHIIIIT TODAY!
    Reply
    MYYYY BOYY CGG!!! LETS GET THESE W's TODAY MY DUDE!!
    Got my behind handed to me yesterday bet on hawaii oh well LETSSS DO THHIS SHIIIIT TODAY!
     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 1:12 PM ET #3840

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:


     This thread is about CGs diary of selections, and the Vegas life that he chose.  NO ONE cares who you like, especially CG.  

    I second, third and fourth this motion.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:


     This thread is about CGs diary of selections, and the Vegas life that he chose.  NO ONE cares who you like, especially CG.  

    I second, third and fourth this motion.  
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 1:16 PM ET #3841

    Hope you can revive this thread tonight with another dazzling performance CG. This thread has gone to garbage with tdog, bradys 10 aliases etc
    Reply
    Hope you can revive this thread tonight with another dazzling performance CG. This thread has gone to garbage with tdog, bradys 10 aliases etc
     
    jpero
    jpero
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 9372
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 1:34 PM ET #3842

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    3/5/15. I have one play today I locked in. It's a K play just locked in half hour ago. I'm out with family now. I will post when I get home. I know I'm hot in NBA but don't like either game... My "K" play is a college favorite in a revenge spot at home this evening


    Have a feeling its UConn. Revenge spot from week ago and Memphis is missing Nichols (might be their best player) as he reinjured his ankle.

    Senior night at Gampel (the on campus arena, not Hartford) and Boatrights last game on campus. Going to be a very emotional, energetic game tonight.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    3/5/15. I have one play today I locked in. It's a K play just locked in half hour ago. I'm out with family now. I will post when I get home. I know I'm hot in NBA but don't like either game... My "K" play is a college favorite in a revenge spot at home this evening


    Have a feeling its UConn. Revenge spot from week ago and Memphis is missing Nichols (might be their best player) as he reinjured his ankle.

    Senior night at Gampel (the on campus arena, not Hartford) and Boatrights last game on campus. Going to be a very emotional, energetic game tonight.
     
    j-walk
    j-walk
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1746
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 1:54 PM ET #3843

    tdog25, do you really think CG pays any attention to your plays?  Not just you, all the weirdos posting their plays in here, do you guys really think CG gives a crap what you're playing?  Have you noticed he's never on the same play with you?  He doesn't care what you're playing, so stop posting your plays you're wasting your time or........ you're just desperately trying to get some attention.
    Reply
    tdog25, do you really think CG pays any attention to your plays?  Not just you, all the weirdos posting their plays in here, do you guys really think CG gives a crap what you're playing?  Have you noticed he's never on the same play with you?  He doesn't care what you're playing, so stop posting your plays you're wasting your time or........ you're just desperately trying to get some attention.
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 1:59 PM ET #3844

    I am guessing his K play is Arizona State.
    Reply
    I am guessing his K play is Arizona State.
     
    SportsTime
    SportsTime
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 233
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 2:10 PM ET #3845

    Quote Originally Posted by j-walk:

    tdog25, do you really think CG pays any attention to your plays?  Not just you, all the weirdos posting their plays in here, do you guys really think CG gives a crap what you're playing?  Have you noticed he's never on the same play with you?  He doesn't care what you're playing, so stop posting your plays you're wasting your time or........ you're just desperately trying to get some attention.


    agree    this thread is so great...It's too bad some of these bad apples have to post nonsense so much...I wish we could keep it too Cg's picks, vegas stories, and even the food/meal stuff interests me...but all the bashing and nonsense...just clutters up...what is a very interesting story and ongoing journal.

    I like the comments on what CG plays...but people going all personal and negative and accusatory...and people just saying bogus things to get a rise out of people...is so childish


    Have fun with the fam today CG...Keep on Capping'
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by j-walk:

    tdog25, do you really think CG pays any attention to your plays?  Not just you, all the weirdos posting their plays in here, do you guys really think CG gives a crap what you're playing?  Have you noticed he's never on the same play with you?  He doesn't care what you're playing, so stop posting your plays you're wasting your time or........ you're just desperately trying to get some attention.


    agree    this thread is so great...It's too bad some of these bad apples have to post nonsense so much...I wish we could keep it too Cg's picks, vegas stories, and even the food/meal stuff interests me...but all the bashing and nonsense...just clutters up...what is a very interesting story and ongoing journal.

    I like the comments on what CG plays...but people going all personal and negative and accusatory...and people just saying bogus things to get a rise out of people...is so childish


    Have fun with the fam today CG...Keep on Capping'
     
    rooster411
    rooster411
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 39
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 2:16 PM ET #3846

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    I don't care what CG thinks, it's a public forum, and until CG PAYS for these threads, anyone can post anything they want.....People have been at covers so long, they think THEY OWN the place...You don't own anything, this site makes money OFF of you.....So we can do whatever we want, as long as we are not offending different races, sexual orientation, etc.


    that is true, but nobody likes you or your posts so maybe you should just go away or be a silent lurker.  You really are messing the thread.  I get excited when I see there are 20 more posts but am quickly saddened when over 15 of them are between you, Baron and Brady.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    I don't care what CG thinks, it's a public forum, and until CG PAYS for these threads, anyone can post anything they want.....People have been at covers so long, they think THEY OWN the place...You don't own anything, this site makes money OFF of you.....So we can do whatever we want, as long as we are not offending different races, sexual orientation, etc.


    that is true, but nobody likes you or your posts so maybe you should just go away or be a silent lurker.  You really are messing the thread.  I get excited when I see there are 20 more posts but am quickly saddened when over 15 of them are between you, Baron and Brady.
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 2:17 PM ET #3847

    Hey CG, Didn't say you played these.I simply stated I don't see your leans earlier .I knew you took day off.Bet it was nice , hanging with family & relaxing.Again everyone lets start new leaf , like I suggest March 1st .Be respectful towards each other.Just don't like few Bsers that say they bet thousands game. This College Gamblers thread . It is good we get his picks for Free, I remind you.Going with his picks only today, since I have to work & I can't get them on my phone or watch the games.Good luck to all .I really mean it.Dont bet over your income. Enjoy the games & life.
    Reply
    Hey CG, Didn't say you played these.I simply stated I don't see your leans earlier .I knew you took day off.Bet it was nice , hanging with family & relaxing.Again everyone lets start new leaf , like I suggest March 1st .Be respectful towards each other.Just don't like few Bsers that say they bet thousands game. This College Gamblers thread . It is good we get his picks for Free, I remind you.Going with his picks only today, since I have to work & I can't get them on my phone or watch the games.Good luck to all .I really mean it.Dont bet over your income. Enjoy the games & life.
     
    BostonKen
    BostonKen
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 4700
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 2:18 PM ET #3848

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:


    if THIS is what you want, you need to move over to a private forum, as far as I know, this is an open access public forum,ask CG for his phone number and see if he can text you his picks, and when he runs out of money and goes TOUT, you can then have early access and a discount on his picks...

    THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM.


    Kind of sad how desperate you are for attention.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:


    if THIS is what you want, you need to move over to a private forum, as far as I know, this is an open access public forum,ask CG for his phone number and see if he can text you his picks, and when he runs out of money and goes TOUT, you can then have early access and a discount on his picks...

    THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM.


    Kind of sad how desperate you are for attention.
     
    j-walk
    j-walk
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1746
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 2:29 PM ET #3849

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:


    Wow, you really are in love with him....


    Haha this coming from a guy who said he thought of CG as a brother.  

    And just cause this is a public forum doesn't mean you should go around ruining great threads just cause you can.  When you go into a PUBLIC bathrooms do you piss on the walls just cause it's PUBLIC and you can?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:


    Wow, you really are in love with him....


    Haha this coming from a guy who said he thought of CG as a brother.  

    And just cause this is a public forum doesn't mean you should go around ruining great threads just cause you can.  When you go into a PUBLIC bathrooms do you piss on the walls just cause it's PUBLIC and you can?
     
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 2:34 PM ET #3850

    Tdog you are funny You give your self credit for College Gamblers Winners . Because you got him angry few days ago. You start crying like the Little Boy you are that CG cussed you out on his Video . That he doesn't know who you are . Tdog you cuss me out on daily basis. You don't know who I am . College Gambler called you out .Which is still amazing since , I must missed thread that you live in Vegas & you actually know where he bets.Tdog never cussed you out because I have class . Grow up . How much on tonight's game .Lets see the ticket another &7,200-$6,600. Again Tuesday you gave out your 4 picks including CG winning pick on the Denver Nuggets . You went 2-2 Lost $600 juice.You never even thanked CG on winning pick. Or maybe you had $7,200-$6,600 Tuesday night Juice would cost you $800. No not you after the win , You say you bumped your normal bet to $7,200-$6,600. Kid you are the biggest LIAR on here. I like Portland now . No bet for me though. Working tonight. Again anybody that believes this KID& his bets .Please never comment on my thread again .Again good luck to all of you & CG. Not to the LIAR out there.
    Reply
    Tdog you are funny You give your self credit for College Gamblers Winners . Because you got him angry few days ago. You start crying like the Little Boy you are that CG cussed you out on his Video . That he doesn't know who you are . Tdog you cuss me out on daily basis. You don't know who I am . College Gambler called you out .Which is still amazing since , I must missed thread that you live in Vegas & you actually know where he bets.Tdog never cussed you out because I have class . Grow up . How much on tonight's game .Lets see the ticket another &7,200-$6,600. Again Tuesday you gave out your 4 picks including CG winning pick on the Denver Nuggets . You went 2-2 Lost $600 juice.You never even thanked CG on winning pick. Or maybe you had $7,200-$6,600 Tuesday night Juice would cost you $800. No not you after the win , You say you bumped your normal bet to $7,200-$6,600. Kid you are the biggest LIAR on here. I like Portland now . No bet for me though. Working tonight. Again anybody that believes this KID& his bets .Please never comment on my thread again .Again good luck to all of you & CG. Not to the LIAR out there.
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 154155156 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,674
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,358
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,031
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 590
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,583
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,455
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,059
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,656

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.