thank u fellas. u know I love the contributions from all but I am not interested in anyone giving me there plays.
I make my OWN plays at all times... good luck whoever u guys bet![]()
Shame this is such a difficult concept for so many to understand.
thank u fellas. u know I love the contributions from all but I am not interested in anyone giving me there plays.
I make my OWN plays at all times... good luck whoever u guys bet![]()
thank u fellas. u know I love the contributions from all but I am not interested in anyone giving me there plays.
I make my OWN plays at all times... good luck whoever u guys bet![]()
Thursday 3/5/15
UConn Huskies -7 (-110) $1100/$1000
I do not trust this Memphis team on the road.... It's also senior night for the world champions and Austin Nichols is out for Memphis and we have the revenge factor as UConn lost at Memphis two weeks ago.... I still could see the defending champs going on a nice run here to end the year and maybe in the conf tourney especially that the tourney is at home. Lets get the "K" plays to 6-2 overall in pro career and 4-2 in college. UCONN came in for me big on sunday for a K play and they should do the same this evening. This is my only play of the day.
GO HUSKIES!!
Thursday 3/5/15
UConn Huskies -7 (-110) $1100/$1000
I do not trust this Memphis team on the road.... It's also senior night for the world champions and Austin Nichols is out for Memphis and we have the revenge factor as UConn lost at Memphis two weeks ago.... I still could see the defending champs going on a nice run here to end the year and maybe in the conf tourney especially that the tourney is at home. Lets get the "K" plays to 6-2 overall in pro career and 4-2 in college. UCONN came in for me big on sunday for a K play and they should do the same this evening. This is my only play of the day.
GO HUSKIES!!
Thursday 3/5/15
UConn Huskies -7 (-110) $1100/$1000
I do not trust this Memphis team on the road.... It's also senior night for the world champions and Austin Nichols is out for Memphis and we have the revenge factor as UConn lost at Memphis two weeks ago.... I still could see the defending champs going on a nice run here to end the year and maybe in the conf tourney especially that the tourney is at home. Lets get the "K" plays to 6-2 overall in pro career and 4-2 in college. UCONN came in for me big on sunday for a K play and they should do the same this evening. This is my only play of the day.
GO HUSKIES!!
Thursday 3/5/15
UConn Huskies -7 (-110) $1100/$1000
I do not trust this Memphis team on the road.... It's also senior night for the world champions and Austin Nichols is out for Memphis and we have the revenge factor as UConn lost at Memphis two weeks ago.... I still could see the defending champs going on a nice run here to end the year and maybe in the conf tourney especially that the tourney is at home. Lets get the "K" plays to 6-2 overall in pro career and 4-2 in college. UCONN came in for me big on sunday for a K play and they should do the same this evening. This is my only play of the day.
GO HUSKIES!!
CG - just making sure you saw the post I made about the free satellite to the Supercontest. It probably was drowned out by newer posts - but there is a free entry satellite for march madness and winner gets free entry to SC.
![]()
CG - just making sure you saw the post I made about the free satellite to the Supercontest. It probably was drowned out by newer posts - but there is a free entry satellite for march madness and winner gets free entry to SC.
![]()
