Womens final in game**
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought this was easy money after the first set and then I thought it was dead after the 2nd ... Huge 15 units on -5.5 .... Congrats all over and Serena backers
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought this was easy money after the first set and then I thought it was dead after the 2nd ... Huge 15 units on -5.5 .... Congrats all over and Serena backers
Sorry, the FO has always easily been her worst Slam. She's never lost in the 1st round of the other 3 slams, and only once lost in the 2nd round of one, that being her very first AO.
As for you criticizing her play today, for a few games she was thrown by a BS lines call (which was so bad that I doubt the guy who made it ever gets another gig there again), which is down to her inner make-up not being the kind which takes easily bad officiating against her. OK, that's her weakness. But the moment she regained her composure between sets, she smashed the crap out of the imposter at the other end.
Sorry, the FO has always easily been her worst Slam. She's never lost in the 1st round of the other 3 slams, and only once lost in the 2nd round of one, that being her very first AO.
As for you criticizing her play today, for a few games she was thrown by a BS lines call (which was so bad that I doubt the guy who made it ever gets another gig there again), which is down to her inner make-up not being the kind which takes easily bad officiating against her. OK, that's her weakness. But the moment she regained her composure between sets, she smashed the crap out of the imposter at the other end.
I hope for a better final. I think they go five sets tomorrow.
I hope for a better final. I think they go five sets tomorrow.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,721
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,217
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,431
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,531
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,530
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,850
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- Tuesday 3,093
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
