What US books take these live bets? She has said she lives in the US. Yet unless she is using a vpn I don't know a single site nor multiple sites combined that you could get down $20,000 live on these type of match.
Hmm, don't know any either. Largest single bet I've done was 12k, but that was before the match. I know you can go pretty big betting on outrights/futures. But live bets are a different story.
Quote Originally Posted by LiXSports:
What US books take these live bets? She has said she lives in the US. Yet unless she is using a vpn I don't know a single site nor multiple sites combined that you could get down $20,000 live on these type of match.
Hmm, don't know any either. Largest single bet I've done was 12k, but that was before the match. I know you can go pretty big betting on outrights/futures. But live bets are a different story.
Finister. Do you have like 80k in your bankroll just sitting in your online book? How much money do you have outside of your bookie? It's crazy that this is only your place money.
Finister. Do you have like 80k in your bankroll just sitting in your online book? How much money do you have outside of your bookie? It's crazy that this is only your place money.