Do you realize being up 30k is still amazing...please go back to grinding away little at a time, pick up 1k here and there...in 5 days youll be up all that youve lost and have extra as profits.
Dont go deeper now
I felt like she is chasing... You know that not many followers have this bankroll to chase. We just need to get back on track one game at a time. stay cool. you are doing great
Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:
Do you realize being up 30k is still amazing...please go back to grinding away little at a time, pick up 1k here and there...in 5 days youll be up all that youve lost and have extra as profits.
Dont go deeper now
I felt like she is chasing... You know that not many followers have this bankroll to chase. We just need to get back on track one game at a time. stay cool. you are doing great
Don Lemon at it again...reporting false claims...how does he still have that job?
Cause it takes a low down no ethics journalist who sells their soul to do what he and the rest of those idiots do.
On a side note, I really hope she was hacked and didn't go all in. I have enjoyed watching people rally around her. The problem is many can turn on a good capper in a heart beat if they lose their lunch money by tailing one of her picks. GL Fins, I have tailed a few times and I am a fan.
Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:
Don Lemon at it again...reporting false claims...how does he still have that job?
Cause it takes a low down no ethics journalist who sells their soul to do what he and the rest of those idiots do.
On a side note, I really hope she was hacked and didn't go all in. I have enjoyed watching people rally around her. The problem is many can turn on a good capper in a heart beat if they lose their lunch money by tailing one of her picks. GL Fins, I have tailed a few times and I am a fan.
ya this is usually a rough spot during the tennis year. people are playing each other for the first time. mental game kind of is more important than talent for example is why schnur just blew his chance to win.
ya this is usually a rough spot during the tennis year. people are playing each other for the first time. mental game kind of is more important than talent for example is why schnur just blew his chance to win.