Before she mentioned being Americanized, she probably was born in Germany or has family there that would allow her to bet at b365 or other foreign books.
Before she mentioned being Americanized, she probably was born in Germany or has family there that would allow her to bet at b365 or other foreign books.
yeah you can access their sites just need to find a way/address to have them send the funds to you, plus with bitcoins now, it really doesn't really matter i think/found.
yeah you can access their sites just need to find a way/address to have them send the funds to you, plus with bitcoins now, it really doesn't really matter i think/found.
She still would have to use a VPN or she would be banned from their site and risk defaulting on all her winnings.. IMO risking $50,000+ in profits to bet on a foreign site is not a good idea. IF they catch you, which they will eventually they will confiscate it all and freeze your account. I've seen it happen before.
I'm genually interested in what books she is using. I don't know why its a secret. I'd like to be able to get that type of action down.
She still would have to use a VPN or she would be banned from their site and risk defaulting on all her winnings.. IMO risking $50,000+ in profits to bet on a foreign site is not a good idea. IF they catch you, which they will eventually they will confiscate it all and freeze your account. I've seen it happen before.
I'm genually interested in what books she is using. I don't know why its a secret. I'd like to be able to get that type of action down.
[Quote: Originally Posted by Truthseeker91] Did Fin seriously lose over 10K on a qualifying match???
Dont look at one single match...look at where she ends up at days end/week/month..... she has a great strong horse running in race #5 at the daytona beach track and shes way ahead of the pack for a nice bounce back 10k scoop
Yes I know it is most relevant to look at long term p/l to decide how good a strategy is but Fin has upped her stakes monumentally and this being the week before a slam... She is risking blowing her bankroll this week.
Chasing losses is the downfall of many a gambler.
Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:
[Quote: Originally Posted by Truthseeker91] Did Fin seriously lose over 10K on a qualifying match???
Dont look at one single match...look at where she ends up at days end/week/month..... she has a great strong horse running in race #5 at the daytona beach track and shes way ahead of the pack for a nice bounce back 10k scoop
Yes I know it is most relevant to look at long term p/l to decide how good a strategy is but Fin has upped her stakes monumentally and this being the week before a slam... She is risking blowing her bankroll this week.
hopefully Zhang doesn't win for the sake of FINs hedge. $18,000 to win $10,000 on Zhang$20,000 to win $20,000 on Linetteeither +$2,000 or Down -$10,000
I second that!
Quote Originally Posted by LiXSports:
hopefully Zhang doesn't win for the sake of FINs hedge. $18,000 to win $10,000 on Zhang$20,000 to win $20,000 on Linetteeither +$2,000 or Down -$10,000
Yeah maybe 1500 on Linette at +1200 would be prudent for stress free cheering of Zhang...but ive never once seen finster hedge a bet live like that...shes old school and goes to the finish line with her original horse no matter what.
Could be worth hedging though...womens tennis can turn on any menstrual flow gush suddenly without any warning
Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:
Yeah maybe 1500 on Linette at +1200 would be prudent for stress free cheering of Zhang...but ive never once seen finster hedge a bet live like that...shes old school and goes to the finish line with her original horse no matter what.
Could be worth hedging though...womens tennis can turn on any menstrual flow gush suddenly without any warning