Caroline Dolehide (-139)
Guadalajara
Arango is probably someone to watch here. Not gonna back her today because I think I've lost three in a row on her but last year she raised her level an insane amount at this event and ended up making the final. She also historically performs well in Mexico and plays very well at altitude which is the sneaky factor at this tournament.
Arango is probably someone to watch here. Not gonna back her today because I think I've lost three in a row on her but last year she raised her level an insane amount at this event and ended up making the final. She also historically performs well in Mexico and plays very well at altitude which is the sneaky factor at this tournament.
@ChristoATX
Yeah nice comeback from Dolehide. In the other match I pretty much knew Katrina was gonna be cooked physically after going to two straight tiebreaks. Slightly overweight college player who is used to playing shorter no-ad matches and most of her pro matches are over in 2.
@ChristoATX
Yeah nice comeback from Dolehide. In the other match I pretty much knew Katrina was gonna be cooked physically after going to two straight tiebreaks. Slightly overweight college player who is used to playing shorter no-ad matches and most of her pro matches are over in 2.
GUADALAJARA
Caroline Dolehide (-128)
Fading the Mexican here who for whatever reason typically struggles to perform at home. Also Dolehide has a couple matches under her belt to get her acclimated to the conditions and she has a nice kick serve that works well at altitude. Saved 0 of 5 break points yesterday (sign of not clutch) but maybe she can improve on that today.
GUADALAJARA
Caroline Dolehide (-128)
Fading the Mexican here who for whatever reason typically struggles to perform at home. Also Dolehide has a couple matches under her belt to get her acclimated to the conditions and she has a nice kick serve that works well at altitude. Saved 0 of 5 break points yesterday (sign of not clutch) but maybe she can improve on that today.
@Betfusion
Maria has a tendency to completely fade away if she's pushed to 3. Like could even be a bakery product ![]()
Can't be easy at that age in the heat at altitude
@Betfusion
Maria has a tendency to completely fade away if she's pushed to 3. Like could even be a bakery product ![]()
Can't be easy at that age in the heat at altitude
GUADALAJARA Caroline Dolehide (-128) Fading the Mexican here who for whatever reason typically struggles to perform at home. Also Dolehide has a couple matches under her belt to get her acclimated to the conditions and she has a nice kick serve that works well at altitude. Saved 0 of 5 break points yesterday (sign of not clutch) but maybe she can improve on that today.
![]()
GUADALAJARA Caroline Dolehide (-128) Fading the Mexican here who for whatever reason typically struggles to perform at home. Also Dolehide has a couple matches under her belt to get her acclimated to the conditions and she has a nice kick serve that works well at altitude. Saved 0 of 5 break points yesterday (sign of not clutch) but maybe she can improve on that today.
![]()
Nice one, I hopped on at -136 and parlayed it with TT ML. Too bad Sao Paolo was rained out today but a ton of matches there tmrw to sort through
Nice one, I hopped on at -136 and parlayed it with TT ML. Too bad Sao Paolo was rained out today but a ton of matches there tmrw to sort through
Nice match from Dolehide.
I jumped on TT live too. Was unsure coming in how motivated she would be coming off the slam title but she looked good.
Nice match from Dolehide.
I jumped on TT live too. Was unsure coming in how motivated she would be coming off the slam title but she looked good.
Zeynep Sonmez 2-1 (+300)
Cashing this out. Thought Zey might start slow against someone who's used to the conditions already but she came to play obviously. She has a great history in Mexico too.
Zeynep Sonmez 2-1 (+300)
Cashing this out. Thought Zey might start slow against someone who's used to the conditions already but she came to play obviously. She has a great history in Mexico too.
I'm going to tail paymehardrock and take a stab on Elsa +330. I think she has a great shot at winning. At least as good as you'll find at that price. The moon balls hit hard at altitude. Ask Sakkari and Mertens.
I'm going to tail paymehardrock and take a stab on Elsa +330. I think she has a great shot at winning. At least as good as you'll find at that price. The moon balls hit hard at altitude. Ask Sakkari and Mertens.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,715
- MLB Playoffs 12,314
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,370
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 782
- PART DEUX 182
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,446
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,966
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,618
- LAD/ATL live in game comments welcome 350
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,328
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
