Just took under 31.5 games live..Nadal done
Australian Open Men's Final In game
See 6 4 at worst for Med in the 4th..maybe another 6 2
you mean third? This isn’t going 4. Nadal is done. That under 31.5 is likely.
See 6 4 at worst for Med in the 4th..maybe another 6 2
you mean third? This isn’t going 4. Nadal is done. That under 31.5 is likely.
Wow…Med just gave that set away with that unforced error but again that taunt where he clapped his racket was worth the price of admission
hahaah yea that was so funny. I mean tit for tat. Rafa gave away the second set….
I would be shocked to see this go 5. If it goes 5 it’s game on….
Wow…Med just gave that set away with that unforced error but again that taunt where he clapped his racket was worth the price of admission
hahaah yea that was so funny. I mean tit for tat. Rafa gave away the second set….
I would be shocked to see this go 5. If it goes 5 it’s game on….
Now watch Rafa get smoked in the 4th and then I just middled myself on the games....sounds about right the way its been going last 4 or 5 days
what did you take? Under 31.5?
Now watch Rafa get smoked in the 4th and then I just middled myself on the games....sounds about right the way its been going last 4 or 5 days
what did you take? Under 31.5?
This crowd is amazing. They cheer so loud for meds mistakes and he goes back at them. I love it.
this match turned on its head. I’m shocked and take back what I said before…..never doubt the bull.
This crowd is amazing. They cheer so loud for meds mistakes and he goes back at them. I love it.
this match turned on its head. I’m shocked and take back what I said before…..never doubt the bull.
Medvedev is done...fukking clown. Maybe he thought this was a regular tour match and he won it after 2 sets. He simply quit playing and deserves to lose.
Medvedev is done...fukking clown. Maybe he thought this was a regular tour match and he won it after 2 sets. He simply quit playing and deserves to lose.
After nice start to the tourney with the live betting..been getting eaten alive last 5 days...but shit happens
yeah tell me about it….Barty covered -4.5 in every match. Zero reason to take collins there but she covered and over hit. A couple game just miss on the .5. This tourney has been wild to say the least.
If this goes 5 I’d be very worried for med
After nice start to the tourney with the live betting..been getting eaten alive last 5 days...but shit happens
yeah tell me about it….Barty covered -4.5 in every match. Zero reason to take collins there but she covered and over hit. A couple game just miss on the .5. This tourney has been wild to say the least.
If this goes 5 I’d be very worried for med
Medvedev is done...fukking clown. Maybe he thought this was a regular tour match and he won it after 2 sets. He simply quit playing and deserves to lose.
no he didn’t. He’s playing Rafa. It’s a slam final. Look at collins up 4 on set yest. Long way to go till 5 though. Let’s not speak to early lol
Medvedev is done...fukking clown. Maybe he thought this was a regular tour match and he won it after 2 sets. He simply quit playing and deserves to lose.
no he didn’t. He’s playing Rafa. It’s a slam final. Look at collins up 4 on set yest. Long way to go till 5 though. Let’s not speak to early lol
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,400
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 628
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,590
- PART DEUX 300
- PART DEUX 132
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,748
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
