• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Endgame's Streak

    «First Previous 1234
    smoothd20
    wizardofroz
    spottie2935
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5545
    Posts: 85
    «First Previous 1234
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2017 - 2:50 PM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    These fleas with their KOD posts are not going away.  You are going to frustrate yourself trying to combat them.  If you are like many you are going to let them get to you and stop your thread.  I say there are entitled to post what ever they want and I think its great that you post to aggravate them.  

    You already know than many people love this thread so just focus on them and please stop the negative conversations with the losers that lose money tailing their streaks and sore losers that blame you because they have no clue how to win.  
    Thanks smooth 


    Wise words Spottie. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    These fleas with their KOD posts are not going away.  You are going to frustrate yourself trying to combat them.  If you are like many you are going to let them get to you and stop your thread.  I say there are entitled to post what ever they want and I think its great that you post to aggravate them.  

    You already know than many people love this thread so just focus on them and please stop the negative conversations with the losers that lose money tailing their streaks and sore losers that blame you because they have no clue how to win.  
    Thanks smooth 


    Wise words Spottie. 
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2017 - 1:30 AM ET #77

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    These fleas with their KOD posts are not going away.  You are going to frustrate yourself trying to combat them.  If you are like many you are going to let them get to you and stop your thread.  I say there are entitled to post what ever they want and I think its great that you post to aggravate them.  

    You already know than many people love this thread so just focus on them and please stop the negative conversations with the losers that lose money tailing their streaks and sore losers that blame you because they have no clue how to win.  
    Thanks smooth 



     Way to encourage that self-righteous, leftist loon.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    These fleas with their KOD posts are not going away.  You are going to frustrate yourself trying to combat them.  If you are like many you are going to let them get to you and stop your thread.  I say there are entitled to post what ever they want and I think its great that you post to aggravate them.  

    You already know than many people love this thread so just focus on them and please stop the negative conversations with the losers that lose money tailing their streaks and sore losers that blame you because they have no clue how to win.  
    Thanks smooth 



     Way to encourage that self-righteous, leftist loon.  
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2017 - 3:17 AM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:


     Way to encourage that self-righteous, leftist loon.  


    I don't know what your problem is with Smooth or this thread.  To me it really sounds like this thread gives you stress and I would advise you to avoid the stress and move along.

    You can post whatever you want as long as you play within covers rules so troll away we certainly have no power to stop you.

    Thank god I know how to handicap so I don't have to be a flea.


    good luck
    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:


     Way to encourage that self-righteous, leftist loon.  


    I don't know what your problem is with Smooth or this thread.  To me it really sounds like this thread gives you stress and I would advise you to avoid the stress and move along.

    You can post whatever you want as long as you play within covers rules so troll away we certainly have no power to stop you.

    Thank god I know how to handicap so I don't have to be a flea.


    good luck
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2017 - 6:15 AM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:



    I don't know what your problem is with Smooth or this thread.  To me it really sounds like this thread gives you stress and I would advise you to avoid the stress and move along.

    You can post whatever you want as long as you play within covers rules so troll away we certainly have no power to stop you.

    Thank god I know how to handicap so I don't have to be a flea.


    good luck

    Just look at his avatar, and you can quickly ascertain that smooth is a leftist loon, and full of hate.  

    And he does not stress me out, but I must call him out on his feigned concern and obvious ulterior motives, that he uses to bring attention to his needy self.

    Good luck with your handicapping, as you seem to have some knowledge about Canadian football. 

      
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:



    I don't know what your problem is with Smooth or this thread.  To me it really sounds like this thread gives you stress and I would advise you to avoid the stress and move along.

    You can post whatever you want as long as you play within covers rules so troll away we certainly have no power to stop you.

    Thank god I know how to handicap so I don't have to be a flea.


    good luck

    Just look at his avatar, and you can quickly ascertain that smooth is a leftist loon, and full of hate.  

    And he does not stress me out, but I must call him out on his feigned concern and obvious ulterior motives, that he uses to bring attention to his needy self.

    Good luck with your handicapping, as you seem to have some knowledge about Canadian football. 

      
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2017 - 2:33 AM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:


    Just look at his avatar, and you can quickly ascertain that smooth is a leftist loon, and full of hate.  

    And he does not stress me out, but I must call him out on his feigned concern and obvious ulterior motives, that he uses to bring attention to his needy self.

    Good luck with your handicapping, as you seem to have some knowledge about Canadian football. 

      

    Thank you for the well wishes yea I have been very lucky in the CFL.

    https://contests.covers.com/KingOfCovers/Contestant/History/spottie2935/CFL
    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:


    Just look at his avatar, and you can quickly ascertain that smooth is a leftist loon, and full of hate.  

    And he does not stress me out, but I must call him out on his feigned concern and obvious ulterior motives, that he uses to bring attention to his needy self.

    Good luck with your handicapping, as you seem to have some knowledge about Canadian football. 

      

    Thank you for the well wishes yea I have been very lucky in the CFL.

    https://contests.covers.com/KingOfCovers/Contestant/History/spottie2935/CFL
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2017 - 5:41 AM ET #81

    Hey Kek boy. My Avatar has nothing to do with any "leftist leaning" I'm above the political labels. But I know a liar and a crook when I see one and the clown in the White House is just that. I don't  give a crap what political party you belong to but if you love your country than put your country over any political party.  I rotate avatars all the time but if this particular avatar offends you then ask yourself why.
    Why would you support any man or woman in the highest office in the land who may have committed treason at the most and at the very least gave a nod to those around him who did. This clown won't make it past June of 2018 and I have money on that. One last thing I don't put up these threads to debate politics but you continue to assume things about me that aren't necessarily true. If you hate the left so much then take out your Social Security card and burn it because guess what...That's a leftist concept and you most certainly wouldn't want anything to with it when you retire right? Ok then so drop all the label BS and get a life.   
    Reply
    Hey Kek boy. My Avatar has nothing to do with any "leftist leaning" I'm above the political labels. But I know a liar and a crook when I see one and the clown in the White House is just that. I don't  give a crap what political party you belong to but if you love your country than put your country over any political party.  I rotate avatars all the time but if this particular avatar offends you then ask yourself why.
    Why would you support any man or woman in the highest office in the land who may have committed treason at the most and at the very least gave a nod to those around him who did. This clown won't make it past June of 2018 and I have money on that. One last thing I don't put up these threads to debate politics but you continue to assume things about me that aren't necessarily true. If you hate the left so much then take out your Social Security card and burn it because guess what...That's a leftist concept and you most certainly wouldn't want anything to with it when you retire right? Ok then so drop all the label BS and get a life.   
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2017 - 2:15 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothd20:

    Hey Kek boy. My Avatar has nothing to do with any "leftist leaning" I'm above the political labels. But I know a liar and a crook when I see one and the clown in the White House is just that. I don't  give a crap what political party you belong to but if you love your country than put your country over any political party.  I rotate avatars all the time but if this particular avatar offends you then ask yourself why.
    Why would you support any man or woman in the highest office in the land who may have committed treason at the most and at the very least gave a nod to those around him who did. This clown won't make it past June of 2018 and I have money on that. One last thing I don't put up these threads to debate politics but you continue to assume things about me that aren't necessarily true. If you hate the left so much then take out your Social Security card and burn it because guess what...That's a leftist concept and you most certainly wouldn't want anything to with it when you retire right? Ok then so drop all the label BS and get a life.   

    smooth you crack me up bro 
    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothd20:

    Hey Kek boy. My Avatar has nothing to do with any "leftist leaning" I'm above the political labels. But I know a liar and a crook when I see one and the clown in the White House is just that. I don't  give a crap what political party you belong to but if you love your country than put your country over any political party.  I rotate avatars all the time but if this particular avatar offends you then ask yourself why.
    Why would you support any man or woman in the highest office in the land who may have committed treason at the most and at the very least gave a nod to those around him who did. This clown won't make it past June of 2018 and I have money on that. One last thing I don't put up these threads to debate politics but you continue to assume things about me that aren't necessarily true. If you hate the left so much then take out your Social Security card and burn it because guess what...That's a leftist concept and you most certainly wouldn't want anything to with it when you retire right? Ok then so drop all the label BS and get a life.   

    smooth you crack me up bro 
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 2:57 AM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothd20:

    Hey Kek boy. My Avatar has nothing to do with any "leftist leaning" I'm above the political labels. But I know a liar and a crook when I see one and the clown in the White House is just that. I don't  give a crap what political party you belong to but if you love your country than put your country over any political party.  I rotate avatars all the time but if this particular avatar offends you then ask yourself why.
    Why would you support any man or woman in the highest office in the land who may have committed treason at the most and at the very least gave a nod to those around him who did. This clown won't make it past June of 2018 and I have money on that. One last thing I don't put up these threads to debate politics but you continue to assume things about me that aren't necessarily true. If you hate the left so much then take out your Social Security card and burn it because guess what...That's a leftist concept and you most certainly wouldn't want anything to with it when you retire right? Ok then so drop all the label BS and get a life.   


    he is too busy to respond because he is counting his cash after tailing my CFL winners this weekend.
    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothd20:

    Hey Kek boy. My Avatar has nothing to do with any "leftist leaning" I'm above the political labels. But I know a liar and a crook when I see one and the clown in the White House is just that. I don't  give a crap what political party you belong to but if you love your country than put your country over any political party.  I rotate avatars all the time but if this particular avatar offends you then ask yourself why.
    Why would you support any man or woman in the highest office in the land who may have committed treason at the most and at the very least gave a nod to those around him who did. This clown won't make it past June of 2018 and I have money on that. One last thing I don't put up these threads to debate politics but you continue to assume things about me that aren't necessarily true. If you hate the left so much then take out your Social Security card and burn it because guess what...That's a leftist concept and you most certainly wouldn't want anything to with it when you retire right? Ok then so drop all the label BS and get a life.   


    he is too busy to respond because he is counting his cash after tailing my CFL winners this weekend.
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 1:33 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:



    he is too busy to respond because he is counting his cash after tailing my CFL winners this weekend.

    I'm actually pretty good on the CFL myself. I make a killing on the Unders. Check out my thread Serious Streak Survivor Strategies  and you will see my last 2 picks for CFL. Montreal-Sask Under and the Hamilton-Toronto Under. The CFL is a great bridge until the NFL starts up. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:



    he is too busy to respond because he is counting his cash after tailing my CFL winners this weekend.

    I'm actually pretty good on the CFL myself. I make a killing on the Unders. Check out my thread Serious Streak Survivor Strategies  and you will see my last 2 picks for CFL. Montreal-Sask Under and the Hamilton-Toronto Under. The CFL is a great bridge until the NFL starts up. 
     
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 8:35 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothd20:


    I'm actually pretty good on the CFL myself. I make a killing on the Unders. Check out my thread Serious Streak Survivor Strategies  and you will see my last 2 picks for CFL. Montreal-Sask Under and the Hamilton-Toronto Under. The CFL is a great bridge until the NFL starts up. 

    yup
    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothd20:


    I'm actually pretty good on the CFL myself. I make a killing on the Unders. Check out my thread Serious Streak Survivor Strategies  and you will see my last 2 picks for CFL. Montreal-Sask Under and the Hamilton-Toronto Under. The CFL is a great bridge until the NFL starts up. 

    yup
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    «First Previous 1234

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,669
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,229
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,030
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,407
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 689
    • MLB Playoffs 5,199
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,225
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,008
    • Saturday College 7,872

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.