• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Endgame's Streak

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    endgame2444
    tylerb2115
    zerpaman
    smoothd20
    spottie2935
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5545
    Posts: 85
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 12:28 AM ET #26

    And there is no right or wrong answer I'm just giving you my experiences on what I've seen the make the lines of course there could be other Dynamics involve involving injury did Eli just leave the last series you know get knocked out because Dallas is already covering the original spread in this hypothetical example being up by 7 beat up by 7 in the third quarter 6 minutes to go in the third and ahead of the original line that was made the lines makers will not allow the Bettors to get ahead of them on this and they will add at least four and a half points to what Dallas is currently ahead by making in an in-game line of Dallas favored by 11 and a half and they may just push this to Dallas by 13 they will shade at one point below the seven points the Dallas would get if they would March down the field and get the touchdown
    Reply
    And there is no right or wrong answer I'm just giving you my experiences on what I've seen the make the lines of course there could be other Dynamics involve involving injury did Eli just leave the last series you know get knocked out because Dallas is already covering the original spread in this hypothetical example being up by 7 beat up by 7 in the third quarter 6 minutes to go in the third and ahead of the original line that was made the lines makers will not allow the Bettors to get ahead of them on this and they will add at least four and a half points to what Dallas is currently ahead by making in an in-game line of Dallas favored by 11 and a half and they may just push this to Dallas by 13 they will shade at one point below the seven points the Dallas would get if they would March down the field and get the touchdown
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 2:29 AM ET #27

    Okay had to take a break before I could finish this mini thread there's where the fun begins before Dallas runs a play you should see in the above scenario the line Dallas 11 + 1/2 - 13 well let's say  Zach Prescott gets sacked now makes it a second and 15 that lines going to come all the way down two to three points just based on that one sack now let's say Dallas gets a first down on the very first play that line will go up probably one point just based on one first down and yeah I'm sure you've seen many football games were teams Bend but don't break so there is incredible hedging opportunities that occur with the in-game lines that they put up and there's Hedges within the hedges and it's not uncommon that's very labor-intensive I usually can only focus on it on a Sunday night or Monday night or Thursday night game  but it's not uncommon for me and no in-game wager to make 14 to 15 and game Wagers and win 10 to 12 of them some of the Wagers are virtually impossible to lose when you factor in that the NFL does not like these games to get carried away and likes every game to be within A2 scores that way they feel the team that is behind as long as it's by less than two scores they always still will have a chance and viewership will remain kind of a very long answer to your question but I wanted to address it from several different angles
    Reply
    Okay had to take a break before I could finish this mini thread there's where the fun begins before Dallas runs a play you should see in the above scenario the line Dallas 11 + 1/2 - 13 well let's say  Zach Prescott gets sacked now makes it a second and 15 that lines going to come all the way down two to three points just based on that one sack now let's say Dallas gets a first down on the very first play that line will go up probably one point just based on one first down and yeah I'm sure you've seen many football games were teams Bend but don't break so there is incredible hedging opportunities that occur with the in-game lines that they put up and there's Hedges within the hedges and it's not uncommon that's very labor-intensive I usually can only focus on it on a Sunday night or Monday night or Thursday night game  but it's not uncommon for me and no in-game wager to make 14 to 15 and game Wagers and win 10 to 12 of them some of the Wagers are virtually impossible to lose when you factor in that the NFL does not like these games to get carried away and likes every game to be within A2 scores that way they feel the team that is behind as long as it's by less than two scores they always still will have a chance and viewership will remain kind of a very long answer to your question but I wanted to address it from several different angles
     
    tylerb2115
    tylerb2115
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 485
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 6:33 AM ET #28

    Endgame waits til last day to pick so he has more time in spot light. Craves the attention. Hope it don't bite you in butt
    Reply
    Endgame waits til last day to pick so he has more time in spot light. Craves the attention. Hope it don't bite you in butt
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 11:51 AM ET #29

    Are you with the film crew the news documentary crew the local television stations ESPN 30 for 30 please tell me exactly what Spotlight organization you are with that is creating a spotlight. Interesting that you have such a deep and thoughtful take on the reasons why  when I've already in this thread said that for the most part the pics result revolves around Friday nights those have always been my best nights for whatever reason and it's been very helpful to me that after a correct selection to take a couple of days without even thinking about the streak  and since I'll be hedging the next pick I don't see how the strategy I've used to get to this point to be in a position to hedge and continue the streak could possibly backfire since it's worked so well for me to get to this point it would seem based on your comment that you're looking for the spotlight in some way I would suggest tweeting Kevin Durant I hear he's looking for some verbal adversaries
    Reply
    Are you with the film crew the news documentary crew the local television stations ESPN 30 for 30 please tell me exactly what Spotlight organization you are with that is creating a spotlight. Interesting that you have such a deep and thoughtful take on the reasons why  when I've already in this thread said that for the most part the pics result revolves around Friday nights those have always been my best nights for whatever reason and it's been very helpful to me that after a correct selection to take a couple of days without even thinking about the streak  and since I'll be hedging the next pick I don't see how the strategy I've used to get to this point to be in a position to hedge and continue the streak could possibly backfire since it's worked so well for me to get to this point it would seem based on your comment that you're looking for the spotlight in some way I would suggest tweeting Kevin Durant I hear he's looking for some verbal adversaries
     
    zerpaman
    zerpaman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 12:41 PM ET #30

    LOL... GOOD LUCK ENDGAME2444! GO GET THEM $$$!
    Reply
    LOL... GOOD LUCK ENDGAME2444! GO GET THEM $$$!
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 1:00 PM ET #31

    Endgame- Pay no mind to Tylerb. He is a weak behind Troll that comes on all my threads with his primitive thinking from 1492 saying that somehow I jinx Streakers by creating these threads. When a streak ends he will say "I told you so" but when somebody hits the money he's silent as a church mouse. Guys like him are pure haters and he couldn't get a streak of 17 if his life depended on it. Your assertion that he's looking for the spotlight is spot on, so in closing just ignore this clown and keep on going my brotha. 
    Reply
    Endgame- Pay no mind to Tylerb. He is a weak behind Troll that comes on all my threads with his primitive thinking from 1492 saying that somehow I jinx Streakers by creating these threads. When a streak ends he will say "I told you so" but when somebody hits the money he's silent as a church mouse. Guys like him are pure haters and he couldn't get a streak of 17 if his life depended on it. Your assertion that he's looking for the spotlight is spot on, so in closing just ignore this clown and keep on going my brotha. 
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 1:06 PM ET #32

    Tylerb2115 best streak is 8 and he's under .500 lifetime in Survivor. I think that proves the point that he's nothing more than a jealous hater that couldn't pick a woman at the Bunny Ranch.  Troll harder Tylerb your Troll game is weak AF!
    Reply
    Tylerb2115 best streak is 8 and he's under .500 lifetime in Survivor. I think that proves the point that he's nothing more than a jealous hater that couldn't pick a woman at the Bunny Ranch.  Troll harder Tylerb your Troll game is weak AF!
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 3:03 PM ET #33

    Smooth,  Tyler craves negativity and you are feeding him.  Nothing else needs to be said in the future. Maybe just one of these and a short booger flicking comment .
    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    Smooth,  Tyler craves negativity and you are feeding him.  Nothing else needs to be said in the future. Maybe just one of these and a short booger flicking comment .
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 3:07 PM ET #34

    Endgame since you are hedging and I want to be helpful.  Are you going to place your survivor pick first and then hedge?  I would guess this to be true and my advice would be use your mobile phone from the sportsbook so that there is very little chance of a line change.

    It maybe a waste of time but just something that crossed my mind.  Either way congrats on the 500 and I hope you continue on.

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    Endgame since you are hedging and I want to be helpful.  Are you going to place your survivor pick first and then hedge?  I would guess this to be true and my advice would be use your mobile phone from the sportsbook so that there is very little chance of a line change.

    It maybe a waste of time but just something that crossed my mind.  Either way congrats on the 500 and I hope you continue on.

     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 9:31 PM ET #35

    Wow thank you guys for some great advice both and how to deal with individuals like that and the last comment about not using my mobile phone I like to think that I cover all my bases is as best I can but that was one out of left field that I didn't see coming that now I do thank you so much
    Reply
    Wow thank you guys for some great advice both and how to deal with individuals like that and the last comment about not using my mobile phone I like to think that I cover all my bases is as best I can but that was one out of left field that I didn't see coming that now I do thank you so much
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 9:45 PM ET #36

    that Bunny Ranch comment was one of the funniest things I have ever seen posted
    Reply
    that Bunny Ranch comment was one of the funniest things I have ever seen posted
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 9:52 PM ET #37

    Well tomorrow is I'm not going to say all or nothing because the Hedge eliminates that scenario but tomorrow it's time and later after that one comes in I'll share with you some other things that have been going on in my life too early now let's just get this one home first
    Reply
    Well tomorrow is I'm not going to say all or nothing because the Hedge eliminates that scenario but tomorrow it's time and later after that one comes in I'll share with you some other things that have been going on in my life too early now let's just get this one home first
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2017 - 2:33 AM ET #38

    do you have the sportsbook app ? I forgot you dont have to go to the books anymore.  
    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    do you have the sportsbook app ? I forgot you dont have to go to the books anymore.  
     
    JR119
    JR119
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 59
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2017 - 2:38 AM ET #39

    Love your strategy Endgame. Best of luck -- from another streak survivor player who lives in Vegas. I've won 2 hats (streaks of 11) over the past couple years, but still chasing that 17!
    Go Get 'em!
    Reply
    Love your strategy Endgame. Best of luck -- from another streak survivor player who lives in Vegas. I've won 2 hats (streaks of 11) over the past couple years, but still chasing that 17!
    Go Get 'em!
     
    mjm1012
    mjm1012
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 41555
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2017 - 5:21 AM ET #40

    Endgame BOL
    Reply
    Endgame BOL
     
    Limitlessxp
    Limitlessxp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2538
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2017 - 7:09 AM ET #41

    my streak is still showing 5 even though it should say 6 mods can you fix this
    Reply
    my streak is still showing 5 even though it should say 6 mods can you fix this
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2017 - 7:59 AM ET #42

    I wanted to thank you smooth for starting these streak threads. They have always been some of my my most favorite threads to read. I find them fascinating. I can not wait until you start one obout your streak. You are One of the most positive and inspirational contribitors In the covers forums. 
    Reply
    I wanted to thank you smooth for starting these streak threads. They have always been some of my my most favorite threads to read. I find them fascinating. I can not wait until you start one obout your streak. You are One of the most positive and inspirational contribitors In the covers forums. 
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2017 - 8:18 AM ET #43

    Found out that for the first time i Will be ale to enter the WESTGATE NFL SUPERCONTEST this year. HOLÝ COW. So excited obout that.In fact i Will be able to put In two entries. Two entries is how the starbucks barista who tok Down the top prize last year was able to do ti. 
    Reply
    Found out that for the first time i Will be ale to enter the WESTGATE NFL SUPERCONTEST this year. HOLÝ COW. So excited obout that.In fact i Will be able to put In two entries. Two entries is how the starbucks barista who tok Down the top prize last year was able to do ti. 
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2017 - 11:01 AM ET #44

    Here is how I want to handle the second entry. I want to split it freeways myself and two other partners and I would like to select the other two partners from a pool of interested covers members it is always been a dream of mine to enter the super contest and I am literally  giddy at the thought that it's finally going to happen and I want to bring along a couple other people for the ride so start to let me know who would be interested I plan to do the selection process buy first evaluating those that have responded that they would be interested evaluating a little bit of their covers history not much because in the past my covers history hasn't been the greatest until college football season last year which was my highest finishing a covers contest. Second second place missed first place by one game came down to the weekend before the Army Navy game and the deciding game was an Arkansas State game I had the over and the contest winner had the under. From there you'll have to handicap your way into the partnership possibly maybe a two-week contest or a Survivor type Last Man Standing contest or last two men standing contest and I want to include the first week of NFL preseason too the format that I am thinking of is for most weeks it will be three three selections from myself and one each from the two partners with at least one week a month one of the other partners being the one that picks the three games I am not too familiar with the office pool section of covers contest but perhaps we can set  the contest up there so start to let me know if you'd be interested so I can start 2 review small part of your covers history and then from there it'll be by invitation I will hire a proxy service for us just so everybody feels comfortable that the that their selections will in fact  be the ones that are used for the contest in that all every week that plays will get in no matter WHAT. WOOOOO Doggy THIS is going to be fun.
    Reply
    Here is how I want to handle the second entry. I want to split it freeways myself and two other partners and I would like to select the other two partners from a pool of interested covers members it is always been a dream of mine to enter the super contest and I am literally  giddy at the thought that it's finally going to happen and I want to bring along a couple other people for the ride so start to let me know who would be interested I plan to do the selection process buy first evaluating those that have responded that they would be interested evaluating a little bit of their covers history not much because in the past my covers history hasn't been the greatest until college football season last year which was my highest finishing a covers contest. Second second place missed first place by one game came down to the weekend before the Army Navy game and the deciding game was an Arkansas State game I had the over and the contest winner had the under. From there you'll have to handicap your way into the partnership possibly maybe a two-week contest or a Survivor type Last Man Standing contest or last two men standing contest and I want to include the first week of NFL preseason too the format that I am thinking of is for most weeks it will be three three selections from myself and one each from the two partners with at least one week a month one of the other partners being the one that picks the three games I am not too familiar with the office pool section of covers contest but perhaps we can set  the contest up there so start to let me know if you'd be interested so I can start 2 review small part of your covers history and then from there it'll be by invitation I will hire a proxy service for us just so everybody feels comfortable that the that their selections will in fact  be the ones that are used for the contest in that all every week that plays will get in no matter WHAT. WOOOOO Doggy THIS is going to be fun.
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2017 - 11:05 AM ET #45

    One other thing that I wanted to put out there is that I will be flying to Fort Myers Florida Friday to pick up a car and other items that have been left To me. I will be driving back from Fort Myers to Las Vegas leaving Fort Myers sometime between the July 5th to July 9th  anybody that would like to move to Vegas and have a ride out there or visit Vegas and have a free ride out there  responsible for your own way back wow I would love the company it would make the drive go so much faster to be able to talk sports in handicapping so if you are along that route or not too far off the beaten path then you're interested let me know because I would love to be able to talk shop Sports and handicapping as we rolling to Fabulous Las Vegas
    Reply
    One other thing that I wanted to put out there is that I will be flying to Fort Myers Florida Friday to pick up a car and other items that have been left To me. I will be driving back from Fort Myers to Las Vegas leaving Fort Myers sometime between the July 5th to July 9th  anybody that would like to move to Vegas and have a ride out there or visit Vegas and have a free ride out there  responsible for your own way back wow I would love the company it would make the drive go so much faster to be able to talk sports in handicapping so if you are along that route or not too far off the beaten path then you're interested let me know because I would love to be able to talk shop Sports and handicapping as we rolling to Fabulous Las Vegas
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2017 - 11:14 AM ET #46

    As for my initial glance at today's card  as it relates to possible covers selections not a whole lot of sides to choose from and in just beginning to break it down but there are a couple of sides that look like they could be promising I can tell you that I won't be making a selection on either of the first two early games beyond that I'm going to need to look at the early weather reports from there I'll break down a few  umpires in relation to their strike zones and their over under records
    Reply
    As for my initial glance at today's card  as it relates to possible covers selections not a whole lot of sides to choose from and in just beginning to break it down but there are a couple of sides that look like they could be promising I can tell you that I won't be making a selection on either of the first two early games beyond that I'm going to need to look at the early weather reports from there I'll break down a few  umpires in relation to their strike zones and their over under records
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2017 - 11:43 AM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by endgame2444:

    I wanted to thank you smooth for starting these streak threads. They have always been some of my my most favorite threads to read. I find them fascinating. I can not wait until you start one obout your streak. You are One of the most positive and inspirational contribitors In the covers forums. 

    Thanks for the kind words Endgame.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by endgame2444:

    I wanted to thank you smooth for starting these streak threads. They have always been some of my my most favorite threads to read. I find them fascinating. I can not wait until you start one obout your streak. You are One of the most positive and inspirational contribitors In the covers forums. 

    Thanks for the kind words Endgame.
     
    onlybeststuff
    onlybeststuff
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 2403
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2017 - 12:00 PM ET #48

    gl endgame, will be looking at ur pick :) just dont take cardinals lol.. luckyskins went down pretty bad w/ cards :)
    Reply
    gl endgame, will be looking at ur pick :) just dont take cardinals lol.. luckyskins went down pretty bad w/ cards :)
     
    mnm777
    mnm777
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2017 - 1:15 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by endgame2444:

    As for my initial glance at today's card  as it relates to possible covers selections not a whole lot of sides to choose from and in just beginning to break it down but there are a couple of sides that look like they could be promising I can tell you that I won't be making a selection on either of the first two early games beyond that I'm going to need to look at the early weather reports from there I'll break down a few  umpires in relation to their strike zones and their over under records

    Lol whatever you think works man it's al luck...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by endgame2444:

    As for my initial glance at today's card  as it relates to possible covers selections not a whole lot of sides to choose from and in just beginning to break it down but there are a couple of sides that look like they could be promising I can tell you that I won't be making a selection on either of the first two early games beyond that I'm going to need to look at the early weather reports from there I'll break down a few  umpires in relation to their strike zones and their over under records

    Lol whatever you think works man it's al luck...
     
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2017 - 1:42 PM ET #50

    Good luck tonight, ender! 
    Reply
    Good luck tonight, ender! 
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,669
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,229
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,030
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,407
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 689
    • MLB Playoffs 5,199
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,225
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,008
    • Saturday College 7,872

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.