remember this is a hedge pick for me the picture going to want to follow our selection number 18 selection number 19 God willing selection number 20 those are the pics that you're going to want to follow you wouldn't believe the day I'm having even if I described it to you
remember this is a hedge pick for me the picture going to want to follow our selection number 18 selection number 19 God willing selection number 20 those are the pics that you're going to want to follow you wouldn't believe the day I'm having even if I described it to you
Even though it is virtually an even game the Texas Rangers are not an option on at least my cover selection page 20 minutes before game time if they put the Texas Rangers back up that would be my play there are some cons to waiting to the last second so now it appears I'll be forced to play an over under
Even though it is virtually an even game the Texas Rangers are not an option on at least my cover selection page 20 minutes before game time if they put the Texas Rangers back up that would be my play there are some cons to waiting to the last second so now it appears I'll be forced to play an over under
Wow what a day and I am not even talking about the handicapping part of the day the Oakland A's were not an option on my covers screen either at the time of my post of the Texas Rangers that's why I thought I would be playing an over under had I been forced to play an over-under I would have taken under in the Oakland A's game but they put the A's back up as an option and I scoop them up
Wow what a day and I am not even talking about the handicapping part of the day the Oakland A's were not an option on my covers screen either at the time of my post of the Texas Rangers that's why I thought I would be playing an over under had I been forced to play an over-under I would have taken under in the Oakland A's game but they put the A's back up as an option and I scoop them up
Holy Amazing Grace they did not give me the option to pick the Texas Rangers even though it was an even game according to the money line now the Rangers are down 6-0. There is some kind of divine intervention going on here
Holy Amazing Grace they did not give me the option to pick the Texas Rangers even though it was an even game according to the money line now the Rangers are down 6-0. There is some kind of divine intervention going on here
I know it sounds silly but I always tell people the key to hitting a parlay ticket is not about finding the winners there are plenty of those on every card it is about avoiding the losers
I know it sounds silly but I always tell people the key to hitting a parlay ticket is not about finding the winners there are plenty of those on every card it is about avoiding the losers
Endgame- Pay no mind to Tylerb. He is a weak behind Troll that comes on all my threads with his primitive thinking from 1492 saying that somehow I jinx Streakers by creating these threads. When a streak ends he will say "I told you so" but when somebody hits the money he's silent as a church mouse. Guys like him are pure haters and he couldn't get a streak of 17 if his life depended on it. Your assertion that he's looking for the spotlight is spot on, so in closing just ignore this clown and keep on going my brotha.
Actually you are the hater with your pathetic avatar. And yes, you are the KOD.
Quote Originally Posted by smoothd20:
Endgame- Pay no mind to Tylerb. He is a weak behind Troll that comes on all my threads with his primitive thinking from 1492 saying that somehow I jinx Streakers by creating these threads. When a streak ends he will say "I told you so" but when somebody hits the money he's silent as a church mouse. Guys like him are pure haters and he couldn't get a streak of 17 if his life depended on it. Your assertion that he's looking for the spotlight is spot on, so in closing just ignore this clown and keep on going my brotha.
Actually you are the hater with your pathetic avatar. And yes, you are the KOD.
Well I have to give the covers site Credit they had me back and forth and flip-flopping with games being up one minute and then not being up the next if they would have just left the A's off the board at the end I would have been on the under in that game hindsight thanks again to all those that wish me encouragement and right now I'm cashing my hedge ticket No Worries
Well I have to give the covers site Credit they had me back and forth and flip-flopping with games being up one minute and then not being up the next if they would have just left the A's off the board at the end I would have been on the under in that game hindsight thanks again to all those that wish me encouragement and right now I'm cashing my hedge ticket No Worries
Great job Endgame. Your streak was a great one. Thanks for interacting on the thread my man, you're a class act. I have no doubt you will get another streak going later this year. See you on the Serious Streak Survivors Strategies thread.
Great job Endgame. Your streak was a great one. Thanks for interacting on the thread my man, you're a class act. I have no doubt you will get another streak going later this year. See you on the Serious Streak Survivors Strategies thread.
These fleas with their KOD posts are not going away. You are going to frustrate yourself trying to combat them. If you are like many you are going to let them get to you and stop your thread. I say there are entitled to post what ever they want and I think its great that you post to aggravate them.
You already know than many people love this thread so just focus on them and please stop the negative conversations with the losers that lose money tailing their streaks and sore losers that blame you because they have no clue how to win.
Thanks smooth
Spottie2935 on socials
These fleas with their KOD posts are not going away. You are going to frustrate yourself trying to combat them. If you are like many you are going to let them get to you and stop your thread. I say there are entitled to post what ever they want and I think its great that you post to aggravate them.
You already know than many people love this thread so just focus on them and please stop the negative conversations with the losers that lose money tailing their streaks and sore losers that blame you because they have no clue how to win.