Midgetland levels it up ![]()
Wednesday 07/28/2021
Posted:
#159
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: I hate betting Overs so sadomasochistic causing mental issues longterm
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: I hate betting Overs so sadomasochistic causing mental issues longterm
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: I hate betting Overs so sadomasochistic causing mental issues longterm
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: I hate betting Overs so sadomasochistic causing mental issues longterm
Posted:
#171
@Barbarossa
You can hire me to fly out & be your pool boy for the season. I need free wifi/benefits like open bar & all you can eat. I work 1 hour a day 7 days a week at a steal rate of $450/HR
@Barbarossa
You can hire me to fly out & be your pool boy for the season. I need free wifi/benefits like open bar & all you can eat. I work 1 hour a day 7 days a week at a steal rate of $450/HR
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,247
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 204
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,991
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,100
- Cleveland Bettors 2,557
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,917
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
