You also cant go wrong with some nice jumbo black tiger shrimp on the BBQ
Wednesday 07/28/2021
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: they are Middle Eastern , so no Kebabs they eat that all the timeThey like watersoup? What about either trout or salmon on grill?
salmon I know would be liked ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: they are Middle Eastern , so no Kebabs they eat that all the timeThey like watersoup? What about either trout or salmon on grill?
salmon I know would be liked ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: they are Middle Eastern , so no Kebabs they eat that all the timeThey like watersoup? What about either trout or salmon on grill? salmon I know would be liked
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: they are Middle Eastern , so no Kebabs they eat that all the timeThey like watersoup? What about either trout or salmon on grill? salmon I know would be liked
Yep guys , I am putting these ideas together now
peri peri chicken
salmon
pork , I don’t think too many takers
jumbo shrimp
Ribeyes perhaps
Yep guys , I am putting these ideas together now
peri peri chicken
salmon
pork , I don’t think too many takers
jumbo shrimp
Ribeyes perhaps
Ben , do you bbq ribeyes?
Ben , do you bbq ribeyes?
@benhogan76
i used to grill / marinate pork all the time before I got married , and will go back doing it
Never grilled ribeyes until recently , with a ton of butter comes out so good
@benhogan76
i used to grill / marinate pork all the time before I got married , and will go back doing it
Never grilled ribeyes until recently , with a ton of butter comes out so good
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Ben , do you bbq ribeyes?My family isn’t as big on steaks, getting them slowly on board. Funny that you say Pork wouldn’t be popular choice, I love good pork tenderloin.
Same here
....... also great value when feeding tons of peeps
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Ben , do you bbq ribeyes?My family isn’t as big on steaks, getting them slowly on board. Funny that you say Pork wouldn’t be popular choice, I love good pork tenderloin.
Same here
....... also great value when feeding tons of peeps
On the menu Thursday is going to be lamb spiedini with Penne ala Vodka, stuffed zucchini flowers & grilled artichokes
have to empty out the fridge prior to my off the grid trek![]()
On the menu Thursday is going to be lamb spiedini with Penne ala Vodka, stuffed zucchini flowers & grilled artichokes
have to empty out the fridge prior to my off the grid trek![]()
I used to bbq a lot of pork neck filets back in the day. Are you guys familiar with this cut ?
you gotta slow roast/grill that crap for hours kind of like brisket...tons of work but does taste great
I used to bbq a lot of pork neck filets back in the day. Are you guys familiar with this cut ?
you gotta slow roast/grill that crap for hours kind of like brisket...tons of work but does taste great
I came here for soccer winners all I get BBQ talk need to contact the Mods
I came here for soccer winners all I get BBQ talk need to contact the Mods
Back in 20 going to the German butcher , wanna grill some brats tonight with spicy mustard
Back in 20 going to the German butcher , wanna grill some brats tonight with spicy mustard
Gotta go to get charcoal back in a few , might as well got some ice cold beers mid thread not closed we play MLS
Gotta go to get charcoal back in a few , might as well got some ice cold beers mid thread not closed we play MLS
I need to rant
Simone Biles & Naomi Osaka both great athletes, but can we cut it out with the mental health crap. There are people that have real mental health problems, having a bum day or just not feeling it DOES NOT MAKE YOU BRAVE. Who raised these kids? that a media question gets them curled up in a corner shivering woe my life sucks and I'm gonna cry. Life is tough get used to it.
We are becoming a society that who ever did not finish 1st will get therapy, and if you won and got too much attention, well here is some therapy for you. Perhaps we need big pharma to help us ala brave new world with some soma drugs.
Old man rant continues .... when I fell down and scuffed my knee I was told to get up and keep going. I did, its part of life. I know when to tell my kids you sucked tonight, and when they were great. Now the only opinion that they seek is mine, because they know its the truth.
I need to rant
Simone Biles & Naomi Osaka both great athletes, but can we cut it out with the mental health crap. There are people that have real mental health problems, having a bum day or just not feeling it DOES NOT MAKE YOU BRAVE. Who raised these kids? that a media question gets them curled up in a corner shivering woe my life sucks and I'm gonna cry. Life is tough get used to it.
We are becoming a society that who ever did not finish 1st will get therapy, and if you won and got too much attention, well here is some therapy for you. Perhaps we need big pharma to help us ala brave new world with some soma drugs.
Old man rant continues .... when I fell down and scuffed my knee I was told to get up and keep going. I did, its part of life. I know when to tell my kids you sucked tonight, and when they were great. Now the only opinion that they seek is mine, because they know its the truth.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,246
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 201
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,990
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,096
- Cleveland Bettors 2,548
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,111
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,903
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
