Hello my Friends ![]()
Good luck today ![]()
Gm P, how goes? I can't sleep so up early here in Houston. Where are you located?
I took Japan on ML for my morning fix in men's Olympics.
Gl today!
Gm P, how goes? I can't sleep so up early here in Houston. Where are you located?
I took Japan on ML for my morning fix in men's Olympics.
Gl today!
GM Ganda and Juice.
Curse of not being able to sleep so put a little something on the over 3 in Mexico-South Africa Men's olympics match as well. Degeneration at its finest!
Hope it is a profitable day for all!
GM Ganda and Juice.
Curse of not being able to sleep so put a little something on the over 3 in Mexico-South Africa Men's olympics match as well. Degeneration at its finest!
Hope it is a profitable day for all!
@matchlessv98
Liking that 2-nil score as well as I have Japan on ML. I now need more goals in the Mexico match. Good luck today to add the creme on top of that tasty day yesterday!
@matchlessv98
Liking that 2-nil score as well as I have Japan on ML. I now need more goals in the Mexico match. Good luck today to add the creme on top of that tasty day yesterday!
KJ, good luck
today
KJ, good luck
today
@p_66
Damn man, you rise quite early then daily. Impressive!
I am originally from VA (southwest part), miss the mountains and hustle of the east coast but you go where they pay you...
@p_66
Damn man, you rise quite early then daily. Impressive!
I am originally from VA (southwest part), miss the mountains and hustle of the east coast but you go where they pay you...
