VAR CHECK ![]()
Wednesday 02/07/2024
@vaas187
Hey as long as Qatar wins all good. I don't care if it is fake or not. Just let me know which side of the fake coin I should bet in advance please.
@vaas187
Hey as long as Qatar wins all good. I don't care if it is fake or not. Just let me know which side of the fake coin I should bet in advance please.
Quote Originally Posted by jdk1m: Anything for Bundesliga anyone? im gonna go BTTS and over 2.5 potentially live. Contrarian but I want 2-1 at least to play it.
Both have been unable to score lately. You think they break out today? I think I am going to watch a while and maybe get on something live. If they both start pushing the ball and it appears wide open I might get on the same tune as you.
Quote Originally Posted by jdk1m: Anything for Bundesliga anyone? im gonna go BTTS and over 2.5 potentially live. Contrarian but I want 2-1 at least to play it.
Both have been unable to score lately. You think they break out today? I think I am going to watch a while and maybe get on something live. If they both start pushing the ball and it appears wide open I might get on the same tune as you.
@Skyfall
BTTS and Mainz both +125 live (not parlayed but individually I mean). They are definitely pushing the ball better than I would have expected. Hopefully a wide open game today.
@Skyfall
BTTS and Mainz both +125 live (not parlayed but individually I mean). They are definitely pushing the ball better than I would have expected. Hopefully a wide open game today.
I did come to a realization last night while watching the Club America match, that I’m going to stop trying to pick a side and either bet BTTS or over 1.5 or 2.5 depending on the line
I did come to a realization last night while watching the Club America match, that I’m going to stop trying to pick a side and either bet BTTS or over 1.5 or 2.5 depending on the line
I did come to a realization last night while watching the Club America match, that I’m going to stop trying to pick a side and either bet BTTS or over 1.5 or 2.5 depending on the line
Picking a side is tough. Often times heartbreaking at the end with a last second draw. But the reward is there at good plus money often. I try to pick a team to score or team total over 1.5, game totals over 0.5, 1.5 or 2.5. It is easier to cheer for goals and be done once they score than for them to score and hold on to win. Often times in matches that isn't a heavy favorite the difference between scoring and being done versus scoring and holding on isn't as high as you think odds wise to take on the risk of holding on to win. BOL!
I did come to a realization last night while watching the Club America match, that I’m going to stop trying to pick a side and either bet BTTS or over 1.5 or 2.5 depending on the line
Picking a side is tough. Often times heartbreaking at the end with a last second draw. But the reward is there at good plus money often. I try to pick a team to score or team total over 1.5, game totals over 0.5, 1.5 or 2.5. It is easier to cheer for goals and be done once they score than for them to score and hold on to win. Often times in matches that isn't a heavy favorite the difference between scoring and being done versus scoring and holding on isn't as high as you think odds wise to take on the risk of holding on to win. BOL!
@ACSlater22 I had Porto and O2.5 and it wasn’t looking good at all
I called my books service line and they said I have to wait 24hrs for the game to be replayed or cancelled before they void the wager...
@ACSlater22 I had Porto and O2.5 and it wasn’t looking good at all
I called my books service line and they said I have to wait 24hrs for the game to be replayed or cancelled before they void the wager...
Quote Originally Posted by Delta_Force: @ACSlater22 I had Porto and O2.5 and it wasn’t looking good at all I called my books service line and they said I have to wait 24hrs for the game to be replayed or cancelled before they void the wager...
That's the case with my book as well. Usually the league will announce shortly after whether the game will continue the next day or at a later date.
Quote Originally Posted by Delta_Force: @ACSlater22 I had Porto and O2.5 and it wasn’t looking good at all I called my books service line and they said I have to wait 24hrs for the game to be replayed or cancelled before they void the wager...
That's the case with my book as well. Usually the league will announce shortly after whether the game will continue the next day or at a later date.
Well 26 combined shots with 8 of them on net but none in the back in the net in Germany at the moment. If this ends 0-0 at half I am definitely play over 0.5 in a few parlays.
Well 26 combined shots with 8 of them on net but none in the back in the net in Germany at the moment. If this ends 0-0 at half I am definitely play over 0.5 in a few parlays.
@jesron1269
heartbreaking. 2 off the post and multiple good chances. guess the line is low for a reason but still should have at least 1 goal :(.
@jesron1269
heartbreaking. 2 off the post and multiple good chances. guess the line is low for a reason but still should have at least 1 goal :(.
@jesron1269 heartbreaking. 2 off the post and multiple good chances. guess the line is low for a reason but still should have at least 1 goal :(.
Mainz nets one for you before halftime.
@jesron1269 heartbreaking. 2 off the post and multiple good chances. guess the line is low for a reason but still should have at least 1 goal :(.
Mainz nets one for you before halftime.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
