IC nice fix
Wednesday 02/07/2024
fucking Atletico , 1-1 and ET wait for it
Sadly nope they lose 1 nil in regular time. This dog has had zero bite since they upset Real Madrid a few games ago.
fucking Atletico , 1-1 and ET wait for it
Sadly nope they lose 1 nil in regular time. This dog has had zero bite since they upset Real Madrid a few games ago.
hi, long time listener first time caller. what’s the play on Dragon?
Typically been 1H over 0.5. But I believe the last match didn't work out.
hi, long time listener first time caller. what’s the play on Dragon?
Typically been 1H over 0.5. But I believe the last match didn't work out.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @p_66 we need Dragon tonight orI was fan of Ricky the Dragon Steamboat when I was a kid.
Me too. My absolute favorite WWF wrestler!
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @p_66 we need Dragon tonight orI was fan of Ricky the Dragon Steamboat when I was a kid.
Me too. My absolute favorite WWF wrestler!
AM PK awarded. Lets see if VAR takes it away or some how they miss.
Yep VAR is reviewing it and for the second time they overturned the penalty. Absolute abortion of a game. Thanks VAR.
AM PK awarded. Lets see if VAR takes it away or some how they miss.
Yep VAR is reviewing it and for the second time they overturned the penalty. Absolute abortion of a game. Thanks VAR.
@jesron1269 That VAR just cost me $1k
Nearly $5k for me. So I guess consider yourself fortunate. Between my several parlays with AM to score a goal. Over 1.5 goals to be scored. BTTS. Yeah about $5k. Not one but two VAR reviews overturned AM PKs. You can't make this shit up.
@jesron1269 That VAR just cost me $1k
Nearly $5k for me. So I guess consider yourself fortunate. Between my several parlays with AM to score a goal. Over 1.5 goals to be scored. BTTS. Yeah about $5k. Not one but two VAR reviews overturned AM PKs. You can't make this shit up.
@jesron1269
Sorry man. VAR doesn’t work in our favor very often. Just looked, it cost me $2.3k in 2 different parlays, both with O1.5… not as bad as your beats but I’m getting crushed last week
@jesron1269
Sorry man. VAR doesn’t work in our favor very often. Just looked, it cost me $2.3k in 2 different parlays, both with O1.5… not as bad as your beats but I’m getting crushed last week
@jesron1269 Sorry man. VAR doesn’t work in our favor very often. Just looked, it cost me $2.3k in 2 different parlays, both with O1.5… not as bad as your beats but I’m getting crushed last week
What can you do. Just brutal. I watched the replay for both calls. Even the announcer didn't see the offsides call. Besides that is like saying oh wait maybe there isn't a penalty because maybe the play should never have happened. Dude its a penalty or its not. The asshole whose only job to to call offside didn't see offsides. Naw sometimes you have to conclude something else is going on. Nothing was more evident that the Porto game on Saturday. They literally VARed off three goals, a PK and called two goals offsides without a VAR review. That is basically doing everything you can to ensure Porto doesn't score.
@jesron1269 Sorry man. VAR doesn’t work in our favor very often. Just looked, it cost me $2.3k in 2 different parlays, both with O1.5… not as bad as your beats but I’m getting crushed last week
What can you do. Just brutal. I watched the replay for both calls. Even the announcer didn't see the offsides call. Besides that is like saying oh wait maybe there isn't a penalty because maybe the play should never have happened. Dude its a penalty or its not. The asshole whose only job to to call offside didn't see offsides. Naw sometimes you have to conclude something else is going on. Nothing was more evident that the Porto game on Saturday. They literally VARed off three goals, a PK and called two goals offsides without a VAR review. That is basically doing everything you can to ensure Porto doesn't score.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @p_66 we need Dragon tonight orI was fan of Ricky the Dragon Steamboat when I was a kid.
i know a guy from Dallas , Texas , i think you guys would get along well #wrassling
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @p_66 we need Dragon tonight orI was fan of Ricky the Dragon Steamboat when I was a kid.
i know a guy from Dallas , Texas , i think you guys would get along well #wrassling
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @p_66 we need Dragon tonight orI was fan of Ricky the Dragon Steamboat when I was a kid. i know a guy from Dallas , Texas , i think you guys would get along well #wrassling
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: @p_66 we need Dragon tonight orI was fan of Ricky the Dragon Steamboat when I was a kid. i know a guy from Dallas , Texas , i think you guys would get along well #wrassling
Quote Originally Posted by Delta_Force: @jesron1269 Sorry man. VAR doesn’t work in our favor very often. Just looked, it cost me $2.3k in 2 different parlays, both with O1.5… not as bad as your beats but I’m getting crushed last week What can you do. Just brutal. I watched the replay for both calls. Even the announcer didn't see the offsides call. Besides that is like saying oh wait maybe there isn't a penalty because maybe the play should never have happened. Dude its a penalty or its not. The asshole whose only job to to call offside didn't see offsides. Naw sometimes you have to conclude something else is going on. Nothing was more evident that the Porto game on Saturday. They literally VARed off three goals, a PK and called two goals offsides without a VAR review. That is basically doing everything you can to ensure Porto doesn't score.
What Game are we talking about here?
Quote Originally Posted by Delta_Force: @jesron1269 Sorry man. VAR doesn’t work in our favor very often. Just looked, it cost me $2.3k in 2 different parlays, both with O1.5… not as bad as your beats but I’m getting crushed last week What can you do. Just brutal. I watched the replay for both calls. Even the announcer didn't see the offsides call. Besides that is like saying oh wait maybe there isn't a penalty because maybe the play should never have happened. Dude its a penalty or its not. The asshole whose only job to to call offside didn't see offsides. Naw sometimes you have to conclude something else is going on. Nothing was more evident that the Porto game on Saturday. They literally VARed off three goals, a PK and called two goals offsides without a VAR review. That is basically doing everything you can to ensure Porto doesn't score.
What Game are we talking about here?
@BigDickHertzer
We are talking about two different games BDH. First was the match today between AM/AB that ended in a 1 nil victory for AB. The other match was on Saturday in which Porto was consistently not allowed to score and match ended 0-0.
@BigDickHertzer
We are talking about two different games BDH. First was the match today between AM/AB that ended in a 1 nil victory for AB. The other match was on Saturday in which Porto was consistently not allowed to score and match ended 0-0.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
