Over 2.5 in dortmund game? Thoughts
Wednesday 02/07/2024
In FC Porto match it’s pouring and there are puddles on the field… can’t believe they’re playing. Ball is coming to a stop when it hits the puddles and players are sliding all over the place
Had no clue of the weather took this game over 0.5fh hope the game gets cancelled
In FC Porto match it’s pouring and there are puddles on the field… can’t believe they’re playing. Ball is coming to a stop when it hits the puddles and players are sliding all over the place
Had no clue of the weather took this game over 0.5fh hope the game gets cancelled
3-2 final Qatar. Ended up with 17 minutes of added time due to all the shenanigans. Thought for sure Iran was gonna pull it off and send to extra time, down a man, given how much pressure they were putting on Qatar.
3-2 final Qatar. Ended up with 17 minutes of added time due to all the shenanigans. Thought for sure Iran was gonna pull it off and send to extra time, down a man, given how much pressure they were putting on Qatar.
QATAR v JORDAN as everyone expected
Haha true. Who you taking? I gotta take Qatar. I think SK fucked themselves. No idea what buttfuck type of game plan that was the past three matches. But Qatar has been resilient and I think they take it.
QATAR v JORDAN as everyone expected
Haha true. Who you taking? I gotta take Qatar. I think SK fucked themselves. No idea what buttfuck type of game plan that was the past three matches. But Qatar has been resilient and I think they take it.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall: QATAR v JORDAN as everyone expected Haha true. Who you taking? I gotta take Qatar. I think SK fucked themselves. No idea what buttfuck type of game plan that was the past three matches. But Qatar has been resilient and I think they take it.
follow the money and the Qataris have all of it.
This tournament is about as authentic as the FIFA rankings.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall: QATAR v JORDAN as everyone expected Haha true. Who you taking? I gotta take Qatar. I think SK fucked themselves. No idea what buttfuck type of game plan that was the past three matches. But Qatar has been resilient and I think they take it.
follow the money and the Qataris have all of it.
This tournament is about as authentic as the FIFA rankings.
Anything for Bundesliga anyone?
im gonna go BTTS and over 2.5 potentially live. Contrarian but I want 2-1 at least to play it.
Anything for Bundesliga anyone?
im gonna go BTTS and over 2.5 potentially live. Contrarian but I want 2-1 at least to play it.
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall: QATAR v JORDAN as everyone expected Haha true. Who you taking? I gotta take Qatar. I think SK fucked themselves. No idea what buttfuck type of game plan that was the past three matches. But Qatar has been resilient and I think they take it. follow the money and the Qataris have all of it. This tournament is about as authentic as the FIFA rankings.
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall: QATAR v JORDAN as everyone expected Haha true. Who you taking? I gotta take Qatar. I think SK fucked themselves. No idea what buttfuck type of game plan that was the past three matches. But Qatar has been resilient and I think they take it. follow the money and the Qataris have all of it. This tournament is about as authentic as the FIFA rankings.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
