Feeling like crap since last night
nauseated like crazy
Wednesday 02/07/2024
Given that it appears I am getting the wrong goals I thought I would post this sooner than later. Need the following goals:
Ivory Coast/Congo 1 goal in the match - Kilmarnock x2 - Hibernian/Celtic x2 - Nottingham Forrest x1 - Aston Villa x1 - PSG x2 - Brest x1 - Atletico Madrid x2 - Athltico Bilbao x1 - So need a total of 13 goals. Because need so many lets start knocking them off now. LET GO GOALS!
Given that it appears I am getting the wrong goals I thought I would post this sooner than later. Need the following goals:
Ivory Coast/Congo 1 goal in the match - Kilmarnock x2 - Hibernian/Celtic x2 - Nottingham Forrest x1 - Aston Villa x1 - PSG x2 - Brest x1 - Atletico Madrid x2 - Athltico Bilbao x1 - So need a total of 13 goals. Because need so many lets start knocking them off now. LET GO GOALS!
P66 this crap has been going around. I didn't leave my house for days a few weeks ago when I got that shit. Hope that's not what you have. It sucked.
P66 this crap has been going around. I didn't leave my house for days a few weeks ago when I got that shit. Hope that's not what you have. It sucked.
P66 this crap has been going around. I didn't leave my house for days a few weeks ago when I got that shit. Hope that's not what you have. It sucked.
P66 this crap has been going around. I didn't leave my house for days a few weeks ago when I got that shit. Hope that's not what you have. It sucked.
@jesron1269 Let’s get some goals for this man!
Really getting my ass kicked. So I will simplify it to the goals I need the most:
Ivory Coast/Congo x1 - Nottingham Forrest x1 - Aston Villa x1 - Atletico Madrid x2 - Kilmarnock x2 - Hibernian/Celtic x2 - 9 goals total. Lets wake up and SCORE SOME DAMN GOALS!!!
@jesron1269 Let’s get some goals for this man!
Really getting my ass kicked. So I will simplify it to the goals I need the most:
Ivory Coast/Congo x1 - Nottingham Forrest x1 - Aston Villa x1 - Atletico Madrid x2 - Kilmarnock x2 - Hibernian/Celtic x2 - 9 goals total. Lets wake up and SCORE SOME DAMN GOALS!!!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
