Any picks for tomorrow? I was looking around and saw a winning margin. Mex by 4 or more at +50000.. That's highly unlikely but imagine if it happened? $25 would win you 12k.
Any picks for tomorrow? I was looking around and saw a winning margin. Mex by 4 or more at +50000.. That's highly unlikely but imagine if it happened? $25 would win you 12k.
Any picks for tomorrow? I was looking around and saw a winning margin. Mex by 4 or more at +50000.. That's highly unlikely but imagine if it happened? $25 would win you 12k.
Visit Texangambler's thread , a specialist for bets like this
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by txlatino1983:
Any picks for tomorrow? I was looking around and saw a winning margin. Mex by 4 or more at +50000.. That's highly unlikely but imagine if it happened? $25 would win you 12k.
Visit Texangambler's thread , a specialist for bets like this