Beets
, Burger wars ? ![]()
with a quick one 2H , yes
with a quick one 2H , yes
@superbeets KNOWS!
BURGER HOUSE IS GREAT. LOVE THE SEASONING THEY USE ON THE BURGERS AND FRIES.
BURGER STREET IS ALSO GREAT
![]()
@superbeets KNOWS!
BURGER HOUSE IS GREAT. LOVE THE SEASONING THEY USE ON THE BURGERS AND FRIES.
BURGER STREET IS ALSO GREAT
![]()
PM issue ?
I can bring it up in the chat area we have .. I also have some issues with new format .. I actually like it because it seems faster but some functions I’m used to are not working
PM issue ?
I can bring it up in the chat area we have .. I also have some issues with new format .. I actually like it because it seems faster but some functions I’m used to are not working
Are u just having the prob from the phone ? Have u tried outside of Mobil ?
Are u just having the prob from the phone ? Have u tried outside of Mobil ?
im no tech guru but would say to clear everything and try again .. I had a issue when it first changed but now I can use pm.. I have to turn my phone horizontal but it comes up ..
I’ll send one of the guys a pm and ask him to respond to u. ![]()
im no tech guru but would say to clear everything and try again .. I had a issue when it first changed but now I can use pm.. I have to turn my phone horizontal but it comes up ..
I’ll send one of the guys a pm and ask him to respond to u. ![]()
And YES 5 guys is not bad ..
Sorry trying to play poker , work , watch CL and Covers at once …. Just trying to survive now in poker. Top 20 advance and I’m 18![]()
![]()
And YES 5 guys is not bad ..
Sorry trying to play poker , work , watch CL and Covers at once …. Just trying to survive now in poker. Top 20 advance and I’m 18![]()
![]()
