Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @p_66 Can you explain Pain total for me? I played BTTS last night, seems books see 3-0 pain? I've never heard of pain. Which game and how did they grade your bet if you did btts? I am talking about Spain game today. Kind Spain, not pain, gotcha My book has Spain tt at 2.5. Not sure I'm going to play it
Sunday 06/30/2024
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @p_66 Can you explain Pain total for me? I played BTTS last night, seems books see 3-0 pain? I've never heard of pain. Which game and how did they grade your bet if you did btts? I am talking about Spain game today. Kind Spain, not pain, gotcha My book has Spain tt at 2.5. Not sure I'm going to play it
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @p_66 Can you explain Pain total for me? I played BTTS last night, seems books see 3-0 pain? I've never heard of pain. Which game and how did they grade your bet if you did btts? I am talking about Spain game today. Kind Spain, not pain, gotcha My book has Spain tt at 2.5. Not sure I'm going to play it
Quote Originally Posted by kindred: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @p_66 Can you explain Pain total for me? I played BTTS last night, seems books see 3-0 pain? I've never heard of pain. Which game and how did they grade your bet if you did btts? I am talking about Spain game today. Kind Spain, not pain, gotcha My book has Spain tt at 2.5. Not sure I'm going to play it that is the only thing I think I might take prior to start today. That game feels a bit wide open and if Georgia has to play catch-up early, that plays right into Spains superior passing/speed/counter. Deciding between that and -2
I think Spain will net 3, but you never know. Too many times I've seen teams go up 2-0 early and park the bus. I may hope for a slow start and bet the 2H.
Side note...Ekenas over ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by kindred: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: @p_66 Can you explain Pain total for me? I played BTTS last night, seems books see 3-0 pain? I've never heard of pain. Which game and how did they grade your bet if you did btts? I am talking about Spain game today. Kind Spain, not pain, gotcha My book has Spain tt at 2.5. Not sure I'm going to play it that is the only thing I think I might take prior to start today. That game feels a bit wide open and if Georgia has to play catch-up early, that plays right into Spains superior passing/speed/counter. Deciding between that and -2
I think Spain will net 3, but you never know. Too many times I've seen teams go up 2-0 early and park the bus. I may hope for a slow start and bet the 2H.
Side note...Ekenas over ![]()
Can't believe still no goal. After 25 shots ...both their goal keepers stole biden p.e.d. from state of the union or something. 2 min left for miracle goal cmon chicas![]()
Can't believe still no goal. After 25 shots ...both their goal keepers stole biden p.e.d. from state of the union or something. 2 min left for miracle goal cmon chicas![]()
Euros 24-51 Ready for some more abuse. Got this one at 2-1...
England-Slovakia BTS @ +150
England to score in both halves @ +162
England-Slovakia over 2.5 @ +110
H. Kane to score @ +100
Euros 24-51 Ready for some more abuse. Got this one at 2-1...
England-Slovakia BTS @ +150
England to score in both halves @ +162
England-Slovakia over 2.5 @ +110
H. Kane to score @ +100
@p_66 Can you explain Pain total for me? I played BTTS last night, seems books see 3-0 pain?
@p_66 Can you explain Pain total for me? I played BTTS last night, seems books see 3-0 pain?
passing on the ENG game thinking 1/0 2/0 ENG
That should be the result, but so many surprises and VAR fuckery already, who knows….
passing on the ENG game thinking 1/0 2/0 ENG
That should be the result, but so many surprises and VAR fuckery already, who knows….
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: passing on the ENG game thinking 1/0 2/0 ENG That should be the result, but so many surprises and VAR fuckery already, who knows….
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: passing on the ENG game thinking 1/0 2/0 ENG That should be the result, but so many surprises and VAR fuckery already, who knows….
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,815
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,837
- PART DEUX 293
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,301
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,470
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,734
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,580
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
