Unreal 2 goals in 5 minutes and 85 minutes of nothing
A few years back I had an Aussiefix match like that. It was 1-1 in less than 10 minutes and neither scored another. Absolutely brutal
A few years back I had an Aussiefix match like that. It was 1-1 in less than 10 minutes and neither scored another. Absolutely brutal
A few years back I had an Aussiefix match like that. It was 1-1 in less than 10 minutes and neither scored another. Absolutely brutal
Got
...unreal
Got
...unreal
![]()
Feel like these games are 2-0 England and 3-0 Spain. Waiting on lineups but took the odds booster Morata and Kane to score +365 for fun. Hard games to bet, probably look at something live.
![]()
Feel like these games are 2-0 England and 3-0 Spain. Waiting on lineups but took the odds booster Morata and Kane to score +365 for fun. Hard games to bet, probably look at something live.
I've never heard of pain. Which game and how did they grade your bet if you did btts?
I've never heard of pain. Which game and how did they grade your bet if you did btts?
Kind![]()
Kind![]()
Spain, not pain, gotcha ![]()
My book has Spain tt at 2.5. Not sure I'm going to play it
Spain, not pain, gotcha ![]()
My book has Spain tt at 2.5. Not sure I'm going to play it
