at the gym and got annihilated last time out on players I would make again and again. I’ll update the record once I get home, but I have a few few players that I’m definitely slamming today.
I also think Spain might have a little more trouble, but Croatia has been on a terrible run of late. I came close to taking Spain in the first half as they sporting a very good lineup. As always tail or fade good luck to all….
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
at the gym and got annihilated last time out on players I would make again and again. I’ll update the record once I get home, but I have a few few players that I’m definitely slamming today.
I also think Spain might have a little more trouble, but Croatia has been on a terrible run of late. I came close to taking Spain in the first half as they sporting a very good lineup. As always tail or fade good luck to all….
Nice win. I actually added at halftime as the over 2.5 was at +120...seemed strange to me given how many goals North Macedonia gives up. Should have had two in the Scotland game.
Updating record to include the last time out (0-6 with 0-3 on BIG PLAYS) as well as this time out...
Nice win. I actually added at halftime as the over 2.5 was at +120...seemed strange to me given how many goals North Macedonia gives up. Should have had two in the Scotland game.
Updating record to include the last time out (0-6 with 0-3 on BIG PLAYS) as well as this time out...