CAPS 3/1 ![]()
PART DEUX
Posted:
#27
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
All right here we go IN GAME CRUZEIRO ML +100 They look the sharper to start the match
I'm being greedy and seeing if I can get to +125ish. GL All right here we go IN GAME CRUZEIRO ML +100 They look the sharper to start the match
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
All right here we go IN GAME CRUZEIRO ML +100 They look the sharper to start the match
I'm being greedy and seeing if I can get to +125ish. GL All right here we go IN GAME CRUZEIRO ML +100 They look the sharper to start the match
Posted:
#38
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi: Avs finally CAPS 3 TT ovaaaa 2.5 hits fix it for you
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi: Avs finally CAPS 3 TT ovaaaa 2.5 hits fix it for you
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi: Avs finally CAPS 3 TT ovaaaa 2.5 hits fix it for you
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi: Avs finally CAPS 3 TT ovaaaa 2.5 hits fix it for you
Posted:
#39
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043:
@Barbarossa That isn't rocket science. I clear cache / browsing history once a week.
@Barbarossa That isn't rocket science. I clear cache / browsing history once a week.
That definataly helps when viewing too much "PORTO" matches ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043:
@Barbarossa That isn't rocket science. I clear cache / browsing history once a week.
@Barbarossa That isn't rocket science. I clear cache / browsing history once a week.
That definataly helps when viewing too much "PORTO" matches ![]()
Posted:
#40
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043: @Barbarossa That isn't rocket science. I clear cache / browsing history once a week. That definataly helps when viewing too much "PORTO" matches
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043: @Barbarossa That isn't rocket science. I clear cache / browsing history once a week. That definataly helps when viewing too much "PORTO" matches
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043: @Barbarossa That isn't rocket science. I clear cache / browsing history once a week. That definataly helps when viewing too much "PORTO" matches
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043: @Barbarossa That isn't rocket science. I clear cache / browsing history once a week. That definataly helps when viewing too much "PORTO" matches
Posted:
#41
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043: @Barbarossa That isn't rocket science. I clear cache / browsing history once a week. That definataly helps when viewing too much "PORTO" matches
lol I was going to make a joke along those lines earlier, but glad someone did Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043: @Barbarossa That isn't rocket science. I clear cache / browsing history once a week. That definataly helps when viewing too much "PORTO" matches
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043: @Barbarossa That isn't rocket science. I clear cache / browsing history once a week. That definataly helps when viewing too much "PORTO" matches
lol I was going to make a joke along those lines earlier, but glad someone did Quote Originally Posted by cdog8043: @Barbarossa That isn't rocket science. I clear cache / browsing history once a week. That definataly helps when viewing too much "PORTO" matches
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
