![]()
PART DEUX
I want to snatch Cruzeiro plus money in game
I want to snatch Cruzeiro plus money in game
gotta fix my computer tonight , reset the routers , clean cache / history , i need flashscore.com for hockey and American football
checked out f24 for stats , never saw they also offer live xG
so i use like P futbol24 , flashscore somehow up but sends me to a dead log in button
which live tickers for computer / IMAC can you recommend ? and will apps work on an IMAC ?
do not need nor want it on my I - Phone
Thank you , Gentlemen , in advance
gotta fix my computer tonight , reset the routers , clean cache / history , i need flashscore.com for hockey and American football
checked out f24 for stats , never saw they also offer live xG
so i use like P futbol24 , flashscore somehow up but sends me to a dead log in button
which live tickers for computer / IMAC can you recommend ? and will apps work on an IMAC ?
do not need nor want it on my I - Phone
Thank you , Gentlemen , in advance
gotta fix my computer tonight , reset the routers , clean cache / history , i need flashscore.com for hockey and American football checked out f24 for stats , never saw they also offer live xG so i use like P futbol24 , flashscore somehow up but sends me to a dead log in button which live tickers for computer / IMAC can you recommend ? and will apps work on an IMAC ? do not need nor want it on my I - Phone Thank you , Gentlemen , in advance
gotta fix my computer tonight , reset the routers , clean cache / history , i need flashscore.com for hockey and American football checked out f24 for stats , never saw they also offer live xG so i use like P futbol24 , flashscore somehow up but sends me to a dead log in button which live tickers for computer / IMAC can you recommend ? and will apps work on an IMAC ? do not need nor want it on my I - Phone Thank you , Gentlemen , in advance
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: gotta fix my computer tonight , reset the routers , clean cache / history , i need flashscore.com for hockey and American football checked out f24 for stats , never saw they also offer live xG so i use like P futbol24 , flashscore somehow up but sends me to a dead log in button which live tickers for computer / IMAC can you recommend ? and will apps work on an IMAC ? do not need nor want it on my I - Phone Thank you , Gentlemen , in advance yes clean you PC, something is wrong
yep , haven't cleaned cache / history in months
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: gotta fix my computer tonight , reset the routers , clean cache / history , i need flashscore.com for hockey and American football checked out f24 for stats , never saw they also offer live xG so i use like P futbol24 , flashscore somehow up but sends me to a dead log in button which live tickers for computer / IMAC can you recommend ? and will apps work on an IMAC ? do not need nor want it on my I - Phone Thank you , Gentlemen , in advance yes clean you PC, something is wrong
yep , haven't cleaned cache / history in months
@Barbarossa
Are you saying you are looking for an alternative for a live board?
If so, I use aiscore.com. I dont trust the momentum tracker, but I dont on any of them. I take them with a grain of salt
@Barbarossa
Are you saying you are looking for an alternative for a live board?
If so, I use aiscore.com. I dont trust the momentum tracker, but I dont on any of them. I take them with a grain of salt
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: gotta fix my computer tonight , reset the routers , clean cache / history , i need flashscore.com for hockey and American football checked out f24 for stats , never saw they also offer live xG so i use like P futbol24 , flashscore somehow up but sends me to a dead log in button which live tickers for computer / IMAC can you recommend ? and will apps work on an IMAC ? do not need nor want it on my I - Phone Thank you , Gentlemen , in advance yes clean you PC, something is wrong yep , haven't cleaned cache / history in months
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: gotta fix my computer tonight , reset the routers , clean cache / history , i need flashscore.com for hockey and American football checked out f24 for stats , never saw they also offer live xG so i use like P futbol24 , flashscore somehow up but sends me to a dead log in button which live tickers for computer / IMAC can you recommend ? and will apps work on an IMAC ? do not need nor want it on my I - Phone Thank you , Gentlemen , in advance yes clean you PC, something is wrong yep , haven't cleaned cache / history in months
@Im_Chasing
Essentially any given game is 50/50 to start. Paying juice just never makes sense. Unless you tie it into a parley that is corelated. I think playing the odds as in not priced properly is way more profitable then laying any juice.
@Im_Chasing
Essentially any given game is 50/50 to start. Paying juice just never makes sense. Unless you tie it into a parley that is corelated. I think playing the odds as in not priced properly is way more profitable then laying any juice.
@Im_Chasing Essentially any given game is 50/50 to start. Paying juice just never makes sense. Unless you tie it into a parley that is corelated. I think playing the odds as in not priced properly is way more profitable then laying any juice.
@Im_Chasing Essentially any given game is 50/50 to start. Paying juice just never makes sense. Unless you tie it into a parley that is corelated. I think playing the odds as in not priced properly is way more profitable then laying any juice.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
