![]()
PART DEUX
Posted:
#18
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
@p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks....
Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks....
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
@p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks....
Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks....
Posted:
#20
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food
see , its not so hard to be"social" ![]()
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food
see , its not so hard to be"social" ![]()
Posted:
#22
@p_66
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food
Great to hear.
I could go for some amazing food.....
Barbo, Ben ![]()
CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
@p_66
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food
Great to hear.
I could go for some amazing food.....
Barbo, Ben ![]()
Posted:
#23
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food see , its not so hard to be"social"
just the flight... wasn't bad that time for the custom in both countries
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food see , its not so hard to be"social"
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food see , its not so hard to be"social"
just the flight... wasn't bad that time for the custom in both countries Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food see , its not so hard to be"social"
Posted:
#25
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
@p_66 Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food Great to hear. I could go for some amazing food..... Barbo, Ben
the difference in taste is unreal
@p_66 Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food Great to hear. I could go for some amazing food..... Barbo, Ben
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
@p_66 Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food Great to hear. I could go for some amazing food..... Barbo, Ben
the difference in taste is unreal @p_66 Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: @p_66 How was your trip P? I been off the map for 2 weeks.... Great, awesome to see the family, and amazing food Great to hear. I could go for some amazing food..... Barbo, Ben
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,351
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 627
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- PART DEUX 300
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,442
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,742
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,640
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
