CHARLOTTE GET 1 before HT
PART DEUX
Posted:
#62
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: MOTAGUA get 1 before HT holy water , man , u need holy water
I GOT IT MANQuote Originally Posted by p_66: MOTAGUA get 1 before HT holy water , man , u need holy water
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: MOTAGUA get 1 before HT holy water , man , u need holy water
I GOT IT MANQuote Originally Posted by p_66: MOTAGUA get 1 before HT holy water , man , u need holy water
Posted:
#67
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa SAO PAULO over line ? over 2 at plus money , offensive lineups , I might play
yes ...weird line again...Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa SAO PAULO over line ? over 2 at plus money , offensive lineups , I might play
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa SAO PAULO over line ? over 2 at plus money , offensive lineups , I might play
yes ...weird line again...Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa SAO PAULO over line ? over 2 at plus money , offensive lineups , I might play
Posted:
#70
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa SAO PAULO over line ? over 2 at plus money , offensive lineups , I might play yes ...weird line again...
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa SAO PAULO over line ? over 2 at plus money , offensive lineups , I might play yes ...weird line again...
something’s not right
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa SAO PAULO over line ? over 2 at plus money , offensive lineups , I might play yes ...weird line again...
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa SAO PAULO over line ? over 2 at plus money , offensive lineups , I might play yes ...weird line again...
something’s not right
Posted:
#71
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa SAO PAULO over line ? over 2 at plus money , offensive lineups , I might play yes ...weird line again... something’s not right
exactly Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa SAO PAULO over line ? over 2 at plus money , offensive lineups , I might play yes ...weird line again... something’s not right
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa SAO PAULO over line ? over 2 at plus money , offensive lineups , I might play yes ...weird line again... something’s not right
exactly Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa SAO PAULO over line ? over 2 at plus money , offensive lineups , I might play yes ...weird line again... something’s not right
Posted:
#75
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
will check live for the SAO PAULO game.. Alright my FRIENDS see you tomorrow
will check live for the SAO PAULO game.. Alright my FRIENDS see you tomorrow
have some Redbull with Gin for more energy
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
will check live for the SAO PAULO game.. Alright my FRIENDS see you tomorrow
will check live for the SAO PAULO game.. Alright my FRIENDS see you tomorrow
have some Redbull with Gin for more energy
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,680
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,358
- PART DEUX 251
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,507
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,500
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,827
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,649
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
