Fuck you too Rapids. Not supposed to lose +1 when you score 3
PART DEUX
Posted:
#252
Quote Originally Posted by jdk1m:
i will be shocked if we don't get some goals in this SJ game. thought it would be the type of game that hits in FH.
have had a couple close calls
i will be shocked if we don't get some goals in this SJ game. thought it would be the type of game that hits in FH.
Bagel Sandwiches Suck
Quote Originally Posted by jdk1m:
i will be shocked if we don't get some goals in this SJ game. thought it would be the type of game that hits in FH.
have had a couple close callsi will be shocked if we don't get some goals in this SJ game. thought it would be the type of game that hits in FH.
Posted:
#255
Dude has been fighting on the front lines in Ukraine vs a guy with no defense, broken hands, and moving around weight classes. Berinchyk gonna fuck him up
Bagel Sandwiches Suck
Dude has been fighting on the front lines in Ukraine vs a guy with no defense, broken hands, and moving around weight classes. Berinchyk gonna fuck him up
Posted:
#260
Quote Originally Posted by jdk1m:
San Jo o1 -110. I refuse to believe we won't get anything this game.
but fuck it, I'm doubling down. Score assholes
San Jo o1 -110. I refuse to believe we won't get anything this game.
Bagel Sandwiches Suck
Quote Originally Posted by jdk1m:
San Jo o1 -110. I refuse to believe we won't get anything this game.
but fuck it, I'm doubling down. Score assholesSan Jo o1 -110. I refuse to believe we won't get anything this game.
Posted:
#261
San Jo can put up resistance against lafc, colorado, and portland on the road but can't score at home vs orlando. an east coast team traveling who has been giving away goals on the road.
San Jo can put up resistance against lafc, colorado, and portland on the road but can't score at home vs orlando. an east coast team traveling who has been giving away goals on the road.
Posted:
#268
Quote Originally Posted by handycat:
I haven't seen any urgency at all between these two teams
they're moving up and down the field at will, just no one who can create a shot. God awful
I haven't seen any urgency at all between these two teams
Bagel Sandwiches Suck
Quote Originally Posted by handycat:
I haven't seen any urgency at all between these two teams
they're moving up and down the field at will, just no one who can create a shot. God awfulI haven't seen any urgency at all between these two teams
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,667
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,292
- PART DEUX 251
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,495
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,458
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,821
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
