HABS U5 ![]()
LEAFS U6
RAGS U5
BRUINS U5
DEVILS U5
HABS U5 ![]()
LEAFS U6
RAGS U5
BRUINS U5
DEVILS U5
HABS U5 ![]()
LEAFS U6
RAGS U5
BRUINS U5
DEVILS U5
I have to live with the 5 unders on most games now; its been a bit of an adjustment but juice on U5.5 is too high nowadays ![]()
I have to live with the 5 unders on most games now; its been a bit of an adjustment but juice on U5.5 is too high nowadays ![]()
barb, it got to -28 here today
, tomorrow high is supposed to be -13
. Lucky I have 24 tallies of Sapporo chilling at my bros house for superbowl and poker.![]()
![]()
How is pup progressing?
barb, it got to -28 here today
, tomorrow high is supposed to be -13
. Lucky I have 24 tallies of Sapporo chilling at my bros house for superbowl and poker.![]()
![]()
How is pup progressing?
