Philadelphia at New Orleans (11/05/2012)
I'm glad everyone is on the over.. makes me LOVE the under.. both of these teams are not capible of putting up that many points.. no sproles, and too much contrivercy all over the place.. look for the defences to play better as the season moves forward eagles 24 saints 21
I'm glad everyone is on the over.. makes me LOVE the under.. both of these teams are not capible of putting up that many points.. no sproles, and too much contrivercy all over the place.. look for the defences to play better as the season moves forward eagles 24 saints 21
I agree with lordzud in Vick throwing INTs. He already tries to do more than his responsibilities, (tries to be the "Hero"). That is during the regular scenarios of an NFL season, he holds on to it too long getting sacked or desperately throws a inaccurate pass turning into an interception. Well now he's under rediculous pressure to save his and his coaches jobs. I believe he'll play in conrtradict to his "Players only meeting" stating we all have to know our roles and if everyone does what they're supposed to do as a an individual, well perform better as a team blah ,blah ,blah.
I see him trying to be even more of a Hero, and throw a few INTs get sacked a handful of times and reduce the oppurtunities to score. Add that to NO's porous offense and we'll see a game going UNDER the 52 point total.
I agree with lordzud in Vick throwing INTs. He already tries to do more than his responsibilities, (tries to be the "Hero"). That is during the regular scenarios of an NFL season, he holds on to it too long getting sacked or desperately throws a inaccurate pass turning into an interception. Well now he's under rediculous pressure to save his and his coaches jobs. I believe he'll play in conrtradict to his "Players only meeting" stating we all have to know our roles and if everyone does what they're supposed to do as a an individual, well perform better as a team blah ,blah ,blah.
I see him trying to be even more of a Hero, and throw a few INTs get sacked a handful of times and reduce the oppurtunities to score. Add that to NO's porous offense and we'll see a game going UNDER the 52 point total.
if the eagles players are calling "meetings" things are alot worse in philly than they seem ... the depth of the issue (whatever they might be) is usually way beyond repair ... all the team meetings in the world aren't going to cure it ... with everything at stake for Andy Reid, Mike Vic etc ... i think they'll still find a way to come out flat and look like shit ...
give me New Orleans and the under
BOL whatever side your on ![]()
anna31204
if the eagles players are calling "meetings" things are alot worse in philly than they seem ... the depth of the issue (whatever they might be) is usually way beyond repair ... all the team meetings in the world aren't going to cure it ... with everything at stake for Andy Reid, Mike Vic etc ... i think they'll still find a way to come out flat and look like shit ...
give me New Orleans and the under
BOL whatever side your on ![]()
anna31204
Head to Head . Over .. is 5-0 heads up.
Small Play:Eagles +9 over 46 tease. Goodluck
Head to Head . Over .. is 5-0 heads up.
Small Play:Eagles +9 over 46 tease. Goodluck
Roger Goodell hates the Saints. He wants to see them suffer. Eagles are 1-5-1 ATS. They're due to cover. If you agree with this horrible logic and want to win money, take the eagles tonight.
Goodell hate the Steelers and look how the refs gave the giants all those calls and still the Steelers won.
Roger Goodell hates the Saints. He wants to see them suffer. Eagles are 1-5-1 ATS. They're due to cover. If you agree with this horrible logic and want to win money, take the eagles tonight.
Goodell hate the Steelers and look how the refs gave the giants all those calls and still the Steelers won.
Coaching is the deciding factor to me. The saints seem completely lost, and have no faith in their head coach. I know the eagles have really sucked but andy reid hasn't forgotten how to coach, he'll get more out of his players in a must win game than lame duck coach in new orleans. Give me the eagles plus the points for a small standard bet. Like i said i dont have alot of faith in vick if i did id bet much more. Gl to all.
Coaching is the deciding factor to me. The saints seem completely lost, and have no faith in their head coach. I know the eagles have really sucked but andy reid hasn't forgotten how to coach, he'll get more out of his players in a must win game than lame duck coach in new orleans. Give me the eagles plus the points for a small standard bet. Like i said i dont have alot of faith in vick if i did id bet much more. Gl to all.
if the eagles players are calling "meetings" things are alot worse in philly than they seem ... the depth of the issue (whatever they might be) is usually way beyond repair ... all the team meetings in the world aren't going to cure it ... with everything at stake for Andy Reid, Mike Vic etc ... i think they'll still find a way to come out flat and look like shit ...
give me New Orleans and the under
BOL whatever side your on ![]()
anna31204
I agree my friend......in principle buddy. Philly is like ND and the Bears......they just don't play so great at home and usually bring it as road dogs!?!?!? It's just one of those things.......I gotta go the other way tonight........but no level of ineptitude will surprise me about either of these teams performances tonight
......I just think they will both be explosive and going for broke with all the weapons all over the field. GL though buddy!!!
I'll be on the Money Line and the over![]()
![]()
if the eagles players are calling "meetings" things are alot worse in philly than they seem ... the depth of the issue (whatever they might be) is usually way beyond repair ... all the team meetings in the world aren't going to cure it ... with everything at stake for Andy Reid, Mike Vic etc ... i think they'll still find a way to come out flat and look like shit ...
give me New Orleans and the under
BOL whatever side your on ![]()
anna31204
I agree my friend......in principle buddy. Philly is like ND and the Bears......they just don't play so great at home and usually bring it as road dogs!?!?!? It's just one of those things.......I gotta go the other way tonight........but no level of ineptitude will surprise me about either of these teams performances tonight
......I just think they will both be explosive and going for broke with all the weapons all over the field. GL though buddy!!!
I'll be on the Money Line and the over![]()
![]()
I'm riding with Philly tonight..Tonight is a Must win for them and i think they will show up and light it up on the Saints defense.
YTD = 2-0 = 100%
I'm riding with Philly tonight..Tonight is a Must win for them and i think they will show up and light it up on the Saints defense.
YTD = 2-0 = 100%
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,964
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 618
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,206
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 300
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,012
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,833
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
