Some good points jents. Listen, regardless of who didn't play last week, the Jets will be flying around, blitzing, wildcat, offbalance lines, max protections and have that "swagger" going on. If Bengals don't protect aganist that crazy blitz pressure, I see Carson Palmer forcing the issue. Bengals miss Chris Henry, don't have a tight end and are very dependent on Chad Johnson. I saw this Bengal team in week 3,4 or 5, live aganist Cleveland, it took them 3 quarters to move the rock. I just can't trust thier offense, and I really like Jet confidence right now. Jets stock is climbing today and in the near future. I just don't like Bengals offense, lets be safe and go Jets plus 8.5 on tease. Jets 23 Bengals 17.
New York at Cincinnati (01/09/2010)
Some good points jents. Listen, regardless of who didn't play last week, the Jets will be flying around, blitzing, wildcat, offbalance lines, max protections and have that "swagger" going on. If Bengals don't protect aganist that crazy blitz pressure, I see Carson Palmer forcing the issue. Bengals miss Chris Henry, don't have a tight end and are very dependent on Chad Johnson. I saw this Bengal team in week 3,4 or 5, live aganist Cleveland, it took them 3 quarters to move the rock. I just can't trust thier offense, and I really like Jet confidence right now. Jets stock is climbing today and in the near future. I just don't like Bengals offense, lets be safe and go Jets plus 8.5 on tease. Jets 23 Bengals 17.
Yes the total is 34.5 not 45
I like the Jets also as a DOG -2.5 and just looked at the forcast for Sat temp in the Teens with below freezing wind chill... Colder than a witches TITeeeee. Field will be frozen and Leaning Gang Green D to keep it Under...
Yes the total is 34.5 not 45
I like the Jets also as a DOG -2.5 and just looked at the forcast for Sat temp in the Teens with below freezing wind chill... Colder than a witches TITeeeee. Field will be frozen and Leaning Gang Green D to keep it Under...
I feel sorry for those out there who make awful bets and took Cincy -4 because it is a lot lower now. Give me Cincy -2.5 and it won't be close. Bengals easily wins and the fact that one of the best fades here (JoshLewis - DavidScott40 and Bluephinn the others) - ColonelJim - likes NYJ is all you need to know.
Bengals up to -3 is a solid play
I feel sorry for those out there who make awful bets and took Cincy -4 because it is a lot lower now. Give me Cincy -2.5 and it won't be close. Bengals easily wins and the fact that one of the best fades here (JoshLewis - DavidScott40 and Bluephinn the others) - ColonelJim - likes NYJ is all you need to know.
Bengals up to -3 is a solid play
___________
Sanchez can be a liability when it comes to crunch time in the playoffs, especially with the way he so readily gives the ball back to the opposition ..I am not fooled by last weeks performance at home by any means ..However the Jets do bolster a formidable D and a running game that is sufficient enough to balance any play action and in turn take some pressure off Sanchez..Given it is always difficult to win against the same opposition b2b and on the road there are many factors weighing up against the Bengals to warrant that approach..Semi-Chad will no doubt hurt their prospects and with a CB like Revis it matters little. This will leave Palmer with minimal options on the recieving side of things and hamper their run game...I see the factor of revenge meaning little in this matchup and am going heavy on the
JETS-ml +135
BOLA
___________
Sanchez can be a liability when it comes to crunch time in the playoffs, especially with the way he so readily gives the ball back to the opposition ..I am not fooled by last weeks performance at home by any means ..However the Jets do bolster a formidable D and a running game that is sufficient enough to balance any play action and in turn take some pressure off Sanchez..Given it is always difficult to win against the same opposition b2b and on the road there are many factors weighing up against the Bengals to warrant that approach..Semi-Chad will no doubt hurt their prospects and with a CB like Revis it matters little. This will leave Palmer with minimal options on the recieving side of things and hamper their run game...I see the factor of revenge meaning little in this matchup and am going heavy on the
JETS-ml +135
BOLA
I think that this line may come down even more, like it did in the GB Cards game. I'm going to wait until the last minute to hit Cincy. I just have a feeling........and sometimes that is better than trends, stats and assorted information. Plus, Carson Palmer needs to make something happen, it's about his time to make some noise in the next game or two. Meanwhile, rookie QB's with 20 picks during the season, playing on the road in ice cold conditions that will no doubt be the coldest game his California toes have ever played in before......just doesn't instill confidence in me if I were playing the Jets. Neither does the franchise record for breaking the fan base's hearts every time they get something good going. I just have a feeling about Cincy here.........but not a big play. That will be on the over like Vue is saying.
I think that this line may come down even more, like it did in the GB Cards game. I'm going to wait until the last minute to hit Cincy. I just have a feeling........and sometimes that is better than trends, stats and assorted information. Plus, Carson Palmer needs to make something happen, it's about his time to make some noise in the next game or two. Meanwhile, rookie QB's with 20 picks during the season, playing on the road in ice cold conditions that will no doubt be the coldest game his California toes have ever played in before......just doesn't instill confidence in me if I were playing the Jets. Neither does the franchise record for breaking the fan base's hearts every time they get something good going. I just have a feeling about Cincy here.........but not a big play. That will be on the over like Vue is saying.
Here's my question:
Looking at all 4 matchups this weekend.....and looking for value....all the visiting teams have a great chance at winning.....so here goes:
Jets ML +110 (kicked Cin butt last week)
Eagles ML +165 (last year Pitt/Balt.. was the only time I can remember that a team beat the same team 3X in one season...look it up)
Balt ML +160 (with Welker hurt and Brady banged up...Balt has a shot)
GreenBay +1 -110 (GB is the better of the 2 teams)
lay $100 to win $2662.............just IMO
Here's my question:
Looking at all 4 matchups this weekend.....and looking for value....all the visiting teams have a great chance at winning.....so here goes:
Jets ML +110 (kicked Cin butt last week)
Eagles ML +165 (last year Pitt/Balt.. was the only time I can remember that a team beat the same team 3X in one season...look it up)
Balt ML +160 (with Welker hurt and Brady banged up...Balt has a shot)
GreenBay +1 -110 (GB is the better of the 2 teams)
lay $100 to win $2662.............just IMO
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,087
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,751
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,693
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,838
- Saturday 10/03/2026 636
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,275
- Trump's legacy? 33,920
- Happening just recently . . . 36,977
- Saturday College 6,805
- Syracuse play and maybe more 4,378
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
