149-97 Posted plays since 2013
I would guess close to 75% on SU plays
2013 - 13-10
2014- 22-12
2015- 25-14
2016- 17-11
2017- 9-5
2018- 7-2
2019- 9-4
2021- 3-2
2022 - 8-7
2023 - 19-11
2024 - 7-7
2025 - 7-11
2026 - 3-1
149-97 Posted plays since 2013
I would guess close to 75% on SU plays
2013 - 13-10
2014- 22-12
2015- 25-14
2016- 17-11
2017- 9-5
2018- 7-2
2019- 9-4
2021- 3-2
2022 - 8-7
2023 - 19-11
2024 - 7-7
2025 - 7-11
2026 - 3-1
149-97 Posted plays since 2013
I would guess close to 75% on SU plays
2013 - 13-10
2014- 22-12
2015- 25-14
2016- 17-11
2017- 9-5
2018- 7-2
2019- 9-4
2021- 3-2
2022 - 8-7
2023 - 19-11
2024 - 7-7
2025 - 7-11
2026 - 3-1
1st play
Cuse vs UConn over 50.5
SU QB fighting for his job. Will come out ready. UConn has no pass rush. Pushing Angeli out of the pocket or pressure and he cannot do crap. Only concern is UConn long drives.
Disclaimer: Bet at your own risk. I am far from 100% winners. I have 97 posted losses since 2013. Good luck all
1st play
Cuse vs UConn over 50.5
SU QB fighting for his job. Will come out ready. UConn has no pass rush. Pushing Angeli out of the pocket or pressure and he cannot do crap. Only concern is UConn long drives.
Disclaimer: Bet at your own risk. I am far from 100% winners. I have 97 posted losses since 2013. Good luck all
@wantwinners
I would lean Cuse in this one. Last game they will be favored. Must win game. 6.5 is a tough line. SU had very good linebackers to stop the run game UConn has.
@wantwinners
I would lean Cuse in this one. Last game they will be favored. Must win game. 6.5 is a tough line. SU had very good linebackers to stop the run game UConn has.
