• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Pro Football

    Detroit at Chicago (10/22/2012)

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    punta
    vue21849
    bossdaddy
    Sandman23
    DOC-HOLLIDAY-58
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 29141
    Posts: 143
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    punta
    punta
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1075
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 5:59 PM ET #76

    Detroit @ +6 or +6.5 is my system selection . do not take detroit @ +5.5 or +5 my numbers it falls right @ the 6 pt mark


    gd luck alll and will post from time to time and up date %
    Reply
    Detroit @ +6 or +6.5 is my system selection . do not take detroit @ +5.5 or +5 my numbers it falls right @ the 6 pt mark


    gd luck alll and will post from time to time and up date %
     
    vue21849
    vue21849
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5051
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:06 PM ET #77

        To all the "new" haters and bashers:  I never claimed to be an expert capper or researcher- you said I was!  I do carefully cap each game very carefully, but this week is an improvement after a diaster last week.  If you don't like my style on the way I present things, that's tough. And if you don't agree  with me, feel free to fade me. I try very hard to give my opinion on which side I like. In reality, I only bet underdogs. If all you "newbies" and haters care to check ALL my posted dog plays, I'm sure you're going to be more than satisfied, as I have been picking over 60 % dogs! And for crying out loud if you're going to tell everybody how bad  my games went, don't distort the truth! What happened to : Dallas -1,New Orleans -2.5 & Over 49.5,Green Bay -5,Houston -6.5, and Indy -1- ALL WINNERS  DUH!
    Reply
        To all the "new" haters and bashers:  I never claimed to be an expert capper or researcher- you said I was!  I do carefully cap each game very carefully, but this week is an improvement after a diaster last week.  If you don't like my style on the way I present things, that's tough. And if you don't agree  with me, feel free to fade me. I try very hard to give my opinion on which side I like. In reality, I only bet underdogs. If all you "newbies" and haters care to check ALL my posted dog plays, I'm sure you're going to be more than satisfied, as I have been picking over 60 % dogs! And for crying out loud if you're going to tell everybody how bad  my games went, don't distort the truth! What happened to : Dallas -1,New Orleans -2.5 & Over 49.5,Green Bay -5,Houston -6.5, and Indy -1- ALL WINNERS  DUH!
     
    bossdaddy
    bossdaddy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:08 PM ET #78

    Detroit will lose the game but cover the spread so take the lions if you like money 
    Reply
    Detroit will lose the game but cover the spread so take the lions if you like money 
     
    Sandman23
    Sandman23
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 657
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:10 PM ET #79

    LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK
     

    SF Giants  -131

    Chicago/Detroit LIons OVER 46 



    LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK


    Reply
    LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK
     

    SF Giants  -131

    Chicago/Detroit LIons OVER 46 



    LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK


     
    DOC-HOLLIDAY-58
    DOC-HOLLIDAY-58
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:22 PM ET #80

    by the the hook and take detroit to 7 1/2 should be a close one
    Reply
    by the the hook and take detroit to 7 1/2 should be a close one
     
    Kidtank
    Kidtank
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:22 PM ET #81

    Chicago 31
    Detroit 3
    Hester with a kick return 

    Bears and the UNDER!
    Reply
    Chicago 31
    Detroit 3
    Hester with a kick return 

    Bears and the UNDER!
     
    bcn
    bcn
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 676
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:30 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by vue21849:

        To all the "new" haters and bashers:  I never claimed to be an expert capper or researcher- you said I was!  I do carefully cap each game very carefully, but this week is an improvement after a diaster last week.  If you don't like my style on the way I present things, that's tough. And if you don't agree  with me, feel free to fade me. I try very hard to give my opinion on which side I like. In reality, I only bet underdogs. If all you "newbies" and haters care to check ALL my posted dog plays, I'm sure you're going to be more than satisfied, as I have been picking over 60 % dogs! And for crying out loud if you're going to tell everybody how bad  my games went, don't distort the truth! What happened to : Dallas -1,New Orleans -2.5 & Over 49.5,Green Bay -5,Houston -6.5, and Indy -1- ALL WINNERS  DUH!
    dont stress your self who cares what people think you play what ever you like  just ignored the haters  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vue21849:

        To all the "new" haters and bashers:  I never claimed to be an expert capper or researcher- you said I was!  I do carefully cap each game very carefully, but this week is an improvement after a diaster last week.  If you don't like my style on the way I present things, that's tough. And if you don't agree  with me, feel free to fade me. I try very hard to give my opinion on which side I like. In reality, I only bet underdogs. If all you "newbies" and haters care to check ALL my posted dog plays, I'm sure you're going to be more than satisfied, as I have been picking over 60 % dogs! And for crying out loud if you're going to tell everybody how bad  my games went, don't distort the truth! What happened to : Dallas -1,New Orleans -2.5 & Over 49.5,Green Bay -5,Houston -6.5, and Indy -1- ALL WINNERS  DUH!
    dont stress your self who cares what people think you play what ever you like  just ignored the haters  
     
    vue21849
    vue21849
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5051
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:33 PM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by kimchi1978:

    LOL I have been saying this for along time!!!!!   Just fade Vue and you will make cash!!!  But he is right tonight on the Bears - 6 and I'm taking the Over 46!!!  This pick will hit for sure!! I'm calling it now 35 -17 Bears!!!

    You make me laugh!  So you've advising everyone for a long time to fade me- 15 posts long have you, and quoting your pal Roachkiller with 1 post.  My posts are viewed by thousands of people on Covers. And it takes guts to either state a side,total, advice, facts, or stats. Some people are leaders, and some like you are followers, that contribute nothing to this site except to waste people's time and irritate. I am just giving you a carefully capped pick. It is a valid opinion- I'm not touting them! It's amazing how people decide to  profit from my picks when I was hot for the first 5 weeks, only to bury me with silly abuse because I had one terrible week- Week # 6. If you can do better, be my guest- we all want to gain some of your extreme wisdom!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kimchi1978:

    LOL I have been saying this for along time!!!!!   Just fade Vue and you will make cash!!!  But he is right tonight on the Bears - 6 and I'm taking the Over 46!!!  This pick will hit for sure!! I'm calling it now 35 -17 Bears!!!

    You make me laugh!  So you've advising everyone for a long time to fade me- 15 posts long have you, and quoting your pal Roachkiller with 1 post.  My posts are viewed by thousands of people on Covers. And it takes guts to either state a side,total, advice, facts, or stats. Some people are leaders, and some like you are followers, that contribute nothing to this site except to waste people's time and irritate. I am just giving you a carefully capped pick. It is a valid opinion- I'm not touting them! It's amazing how people decide to  profit from my picks when I was hot for the first 5 weeks, only to bury me with silly abuse because I had one terrible week- Week # 6. If you can do better, be my guest- we all want to gain some of your extreme wisdom!
     
    cwaise
    cwaise
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 280
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:34 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman23:

    LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK
     

    SF Giants  -131

    Chicago/Detroit LIons OVER 46 



    LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK



    I'm taking the Cardinals and the Under on the football game...SHIT! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman23:

    LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK
     

    SF Giants  -131

    Chicago/Detroit LIons OVER 46 



    LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK



    I'm taking the Cardinals and the Under on the football game...SHIT! 
     
    Iamking864
    Iamking864
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:36 PM ET #85

    Take Bears. 4-1 ATS. Bears Has (Good D) And An Offence IN which Can Score AT Home.. Bears Also Is Top 5 On D And O, In The NFL! Yeah Lions pass O is good but bears will step up

    Reply

    Take Bears. 4-1 ATS. Bears Has (Good D) And An Offence IN which Can Score AT Home.. Bears Also Is Top 5 On D And O, In The NFL! Yeah Lions pass O is good but bears will step up

     
    LITLBILL0903
    LITLBILL0903
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:36 PM ET #86

    Not messing with game line or point total but found a prop I like:

    Matt Forte over 114.5 total yards (-140)

    Please don't get hurt!!!  
    Reply
    Not messing with game line or point total but found a prop I like:

    Matt Forte over 114.5 total yards (-140)

    Please don't get hurt!!!  
     
    vue21849
    vue21849
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5051
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:43 PM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by bcn:

    dont stress your self who cares what people think you play what ever you like  just ignored the haters  

    You're so right- I'll shutup,cool down, & rest my case. I already have a heart condition-I don't need to get stressed any more-Thanks & G/L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bcn:

    dont stress your self who cares what people think you play what ever you like  just ignored the haters  

    You're so right- I'll shutup,cool down, & rest my case. I already have a heart condition-I don't need to get stressed any more-Thanks & G/L
     
    TheQuadYeah
    TheQuadYeah
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1827
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:44 PM ET #88

    Quote Originally Posted by vue21849:


    You make me laugh!  So you've advising everyone for a long time to fade me- 15 posts long have you, and quoting your pal Roachkiller with 1 post.  My posts are viewed by thousands of people on Covers. And it takes guts to either state a side,total, advice, facts, or stats. Some people are leaders, and some like you are followers, that contribute nothing to this site except to waste people's time and irritate. I am just giving you a carefully capped pick. It is a valid opinion- I'm not touting them! It's amazing how people decide to  profit from my picks when I was hot for the first 5 weeks, only to bury me with silly abuse because I had one terrible week- Week # 6. If you can do better, be my guest- we all want to gain some of your extreme wisdom!

    Vue, how has the "duh" guy and this guy not been banned yet? I see the 9-11 guy is in handcuffs, and I'm O.K. with that, but these idiots are worse...........

    anyways, we're both on the same side tonight - so bombs away!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vue21849:


    You make me laugh!  So you've advising everyone for a long time to fade me- 15 posts long have you, and quoting your pal Roachkiller with 1 post.  My posts are viewed by thousands of people on Covers. And it takes guts to either state a side,total, advice, facts, or stats. Some people are leaders, and some like you are followers, that contribute nothing to this site except to waste people's time and irritate. I am just giving you a carefully capped pick. It is a valid opinion- I'm not touting them! It's amazing how people decide to  profit from my picks when I was hot for the first 5 weeks, only to bury me with silly abuse because I had one terrible week- Week # 6. If you can do better, be my guest- we all want to gain some of your extreme wisdom!

    Vue, how has the "duh" guy and this guy not been banned yet? I see the 9-11 guy is in handcuffs, and I'm O.K. with that, but these idiots are worse...........

    anyways, we're both on the same side tonight - so bombs away!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
    Coloneljim
    Coloneljim
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 25027
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:48 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith29:

    First time posting, 

    Coming off big win on road can Detroit do it again? I heard weather might be a factor so I was thinking teasing Chicago and under, any thoughts?

    ` GL KEITH.

    Looks like a winning play to me 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith29:

    First time posting, 

    Coming off big win on road can Detroit do it again? I heard weather might be a factor so I was thinking teasing Chicago and under, any thoughts?

    ` GL KEITH.

    Looks like a winning play to me 

     
    DJNY
    DJNY
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:52 PM ET #90

    - Bears better / Lions worse since last game in Chicago
    - Chicago has on 7 of 8 at home 
    - Cutler solid vs Det 
    - All Bears wins by DD
    - 2 weeks to prepare 

    Bears -6

    - Division game
    - Det defense tries not to lose rather than win
    - Both teams will play conservatively 

    Under 47 

    (Unless 2-3 DST TDs are scored which is definitely possible but less likely as I think they will both do better to protect the ball) 

    BEARS 24-13 
    Reply
    - Bears better / Lions worse since last game in Chicago
    - Chicago has on 7 of 8 at home 
    - Cutler solid vs Det 
    - All Bears wins by DD
    - 2 weeks to prepare 

    Bears -6

    - Division game
    - Det defense tries not to lose rather than win
    - Both teams will play conservatively 

    Under 47 

    (Unless 2-3 DST TDs are scored which is definitely possible but less likely as I think they will both do better to protect the ball) 

    BEARS 24-13 
     
    DJNY
    DJNY
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:54 PM ET #91

    Please forgive botched post as covers deleted my first one so I quickly typed the 2nd one. #FAIL 
    Reply
    Please forgive botched post as covers deleted my first one so I quickly typed the 2nd one. #FAIL 
     
    suzannetq
    suzannetq
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 100
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:55 PM ET #92

    Bears offensive line issues haven't been rectified at all I promise you.  Detroit pass defense solid and expect D-Line pressure similar to the Green Bay game.  If I had the balls I'd take the Lions straight but I don't so I'll take the generous points.
    Reply
    Bears offensive line issues haven't been rectified at all I promise you.  Detroit pass defense solid and expect D-Line pressure similar to the Green Bay game.  If I had the balls I'd take the Lions straight but I don't so I'll take the generous points.
     
    overpay
    overpay
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:57 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by kimchi1978:

    Anyone betting against the Bears !!! Well you might as well flush your money!!!  Bears, Lynx and overs, with Cards winning game 7 !!!!

    ****Vue****.....I wouldn't worry about old Kimchi!.....this person is loosing money on Womens Basketball!!!!....(see above).....Ha Ha!!!!!!......what an idiot!!!...........So far he's 0-2 betting on womens sports!....maybe he will do better betting on Men's teams but somehow doubt it!!!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kimchi1978:

    Anyone betting against the Bears !!! Well you might as well flush your money!!!  Bears, Lynx and overs, with Cards winning game 7 !!!!

    ****Vue****.....I wouldn't worry about old Kimchi!.....this person is loosing money on Womens Basketball!!!!....(see above).....Ha Ha!!!!!!......what an idiot!!!...........So far he's 0-2 betting on womens sports!....maybe he will do better betting on Men's teams but somehow doubt it!!!

     

     
    laylow330
    laylow330
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 6:58 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by LineLounge:

    "?Detroit (+6.5) over Chicago" -   I will let all the viewers out there know a little known football odds fact.  Anytime the line is set between 4-6.5 points always look for it to be an interesting game and the underdog is always sure to put up a decent fight. The odds makers know that Chicago will draw all the public money one could ask for.  Before the bye week Chicago was one of the hottest teams in the NFL.  Teams off bye weeks usually come out slightly flat and the weather in Chicago tonight definitely won’t be encouraging, with a high chance of rain and 10-15mph wind. This will make passing more difficult, and with Chicago's main back, Hester, with a hamstring injury their run guy will have a tough night.  Detroit pulled out a comeback win over a gritty Philly team last week and looks to keep this one close by grinding it out and going for the quick scores early with their passing attack.  All four of Chicago’s wins have come up against teams that are not impressive at all (Jacksonville, Dallas, St. Louis, and Indianapolis).  On paper it looks like this should be a blowout for Chicago but this is definitely a trap game for Chicago.  Take Detroit (+6.5) and higher for added comfort I would buy up to (+7) just to get on the key number.

    didnt work out well for the ravens sunday as 6 pt dogs
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LineLounge:

    "?Detroit (+6.5) over Chicago" -   I will let all the viewers out there know a little known football odds fact.  Anytime the line is set between 4-6.5 points always look for it to be an interesting game and the underdog is always sure to put up a decent fight. The odds makers know that Chicago will draw all the public money one could ask for.  Before the bye week Chicago was one of the hottest teams in the NFL.  Teams off bye weeks usually come out slightly flat and the weather in Chicago tonight definitely won’t be encouraging, with a high chance of rain and 10-15mph wind. This will make passing more difficult, and with Chicago's main back, Hester, with a hamstring injury their run guy will have a tough night.  Detroit pulled out a comeback win over a gritty Philly team last week and looks to keep this one close by grinding it out and going for the quick scores early with their passing attack.  All four of Chicago’s wins have come up against teams that are not impressive at all (Jacksonville, Dallas, St. Louis, and Indianapolis).  On paper it looks like this should be a blowout for Chicago but this is definitely a trap game for Chicago.  Take Detroit (+6.5) and higher for added comfort I would buy up to (+7) just to get on the key number.

    didnt work out well for the ravens sunday as 6 pt dogs
     
    Bonshizzle
    Bonshizzle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 7:10 PM ET #95

    Chicago pass defense about to be exposed tonight Detriot number one in the league in pass yardage!  Andrew luck threw for 293 yards on them I'm seeing detriot put up around 300 something passing yard tonight to keep the game close!  Most of bears touch down have been of interceptions!  Give me Detriot and good luck!!
    Reply
    Chicago pass defense about to be exposed tonight Detriot number one in the league in pass yardage!  Andrew luck threw for 293 yards on them I'm seeing detriot put up around 300 something passing yard tonight to keep the game close!  Most of bears touch down have been of interceptions!  Give me Detriot and good luck!!
     
    oahuboy808
    oahuboy808
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4801
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 7:12 PM ET #96

    Alright.. Down 3710 this week.. First bad week in the past five.. Going with Detroit +6.5, Detroit +4 (half), and under 46.5 for $1500 a piece.. Best of luck guys
    Reply
    Alright.. Down 3710 this week.. First bad week in the past five.. Going with Detroit +6.5, Detroit +4 (half), and under 46.5 for $1500 a piece.. Best of luck guys
     
    VEGASRKNZ
    VEGASRKNZ
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 86
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 7:24 PM ET #97

    Rain Tonight

    For those of you concerned about the Rain.  Thunderstorms are supposed to hit Chicago At 9 pm.  Game starts at 5:30 pm Pacific Time and should  be partly cloudy with 5-10 mph winds until 9 pm.  That allows 3.5 hours of dry conditions.   
    Reply
    Rain Tonight

    For those of you concerned about the Rain.  Thunderstorms are supposed to hit Chicago At 9 pm.  Game starts at 5:30 pm Pacific Time and should  be partly cloudy with 5-10 mph winds until 9 pm.  That allows 3.5 hours of dry conditions.   
     
    VEGASRKNZ
    VEGASRKNZ
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 86
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 7:27 PM ET #98

    Bears win game. 
     Money line Bears.   Detroit to cover 6.5 and over 47                        points.
    Reply
    Bears win game. 
     Money line Bears.   Detroit to cover 6.5 and over 47                        points.
     
    Whalewatcher
    Whalewatcher
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 4491
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 7:30 PM ET #99

     BEARS ML + UNDER !! 
    Reply
     BEARS ML + UNDER !! 
     
     
    omb1
    omb1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 1762
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 7:32 PM ET #100

    From Marc Lawrence's Playbook, all trends ATS:

    DET 6-0 away off SU road dog win

    DET 3-1 L4 vs. the Bears

    DET 6-0 vs division on MNF

    DET Coach Schwartz is 5-1 off a SU dog win

    CHI 2-8 as favorite on MNF

    CHI 0-7 at home vs. a sub .500 opponent on MNF

    Both teams are a combined 16-4 OVER home and away respectively since 2011...

    Respective Home and Away game totals average 54.2 ppg

    Overall game totals for both teams average 48.3 ppg

    PLUS:  A divisional 6.5 pointspread is definitely bait for the public...

    I realize trends can be found to support either side, but gimme the chalk and the over on this one...GL2A  

    Reply

    From Marc Lawrence's Playbook, all trends ATS:

    DET 6-0 away off SU road dog win

    DET 3-1 L4 vs. the Bears

    DET 6-0 vs division on MNF

    DET Coach Schwartz is 5-1 off a SU dog win

    CHI 2-8 as favorite on MNF

    CHI 0-7 at home vs. a sub .500 opponent on MNF

    Both teams are a combined 16-4 OVER home and away respectively since 2011...

    Respective Home and Away game totals average 54.2 ppg

    Overall game totals for both teams average 48.3 ppg

    PLUS:  A divisional 6.5 pointspread is definitely bait for the public...

    I realize trends can be found to support either side, but gimme the chalk and the over on this one...GL2A  

    All Forums | Pro Football
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,458
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,129
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,713
    • Sunday 3,124
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,938
    • HELP PLEASE 1,474
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,585
    • NFL Sunday 7,455

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.