Bears Win by 10
Detroit at Chicago (10/22/2012)
Pretty good read : https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/story.cfm/story/1317172
Pretty good read : https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/story.cfm/story/1317172
Under
Divisional Game.. both team coming from bye week.. I believe both teams will play there hearts out on primetime.. and keep this one close! Lions need this win a lot more to keep up with the playoff race, So my pick for mnf is Lions even tho I think bears will win but not cover.. Im debating on the o/u, I might tap the under at game time just because my gut says Lions Defense has done there homework and will come prepare for chi town.. and I dont have to speak much on Chi towns D cuz there front 4 d is strongggg! Also I see detroit lions using Mikel Leshoure a lot today to take the pressure of stafford! So gut says under!
Good luck!
and hopefully its M.I.T.B!!
MONEY IN THE BANK!!!!
Under
Divisional Game.. both team coming from bye week.. I believe both teams will play there hearts out on primetime.. and keep this one close! Lions need this win a lot more to keep up with the playoff race, So my pick for mnf is Lions even tho I think bears will win but not cover.. Im debating on the o/u, I might tap the under at game time just because my gut says Lions Defense has done there homework and will come prepare for chi town.. and I dont have to speak much on Chi towns D cuz there front 4 d is strongggg! Also I see detroit lions using Mikel Leshoure a lot today to take the pressure of stafford! So gut says under!
Good luck!
and hopefully its M.I.T.B!!
MONEY IN THE BANK!!!!
Anyone betting against the Bears !!! Well you might as well flush your money!!! Bears, Lynx and overs, with Cards winning game 7 !!!!
Lynx already got smoked last night
Anyone betting against the Bears !!! Well you might as well flush your money!!! Bears, Lynx and overs, with Cards winning game 7 !!!!
Lynx already got smoked last night
Since I am a big bear fan I have to do a super post today!
Overpay ***thinking as a bear fan****......Bears have been playing well of late and coming off of a bye. Defense is a supperior unit along with the home field advantage and you got to think there will be a few turnovers.....could be their best game of the year!!!. Imagine a quarter where the bears have a pick 6 and a huge punt return by Hester.....that's what the lions are going to have to deal with......and there only hope is that Jay has a bad night and Detroit can get to him in the pocket over and over!.......wouldn't count on it.....Bears are getting better and are the real deal!!!!
Overpay****the capper****........hmmmm.....to many points. Divisional matchup with rival. I start to hear about people doing teasers in this game and I start laughing. It's not a stretch to think either team could win this game for sure. Lions havn't realy played to their potential yet and the Bears D have over played. You think the Bears continue to get turnovers every game??.....I don't....(but wouldn't mind if it happened).........
That being said I do not think there is a huge talent difference between these two teams for this one game. And since I do not feel there is a big difference I will simply use statistical analysis.....Name of the game is "REGRESSION TO THE MEAN"...............What's the mean????......"0"...........or you could use Bears -3.........either way the play is DETROIT + 6 1/2......he he!....;) .....Good luck to all!!!!!........Go Bears though!.....score prediction Bears 24 Lions 20.....Good luck to All!!!!!!!!
Since I am a big bear fan I have to do a super post today!
Overpay ***thinking as a bear fan****......Bears have been playing well of late and coming off of a bye. Defense is a supperior unit along with the home field advantage and you got to think there will be a few turnovers.....could be their best game of the year!!!. Imagine a quarter where the bears have a pick 6 and a huge punt return by Hester.....that's what the lions are going to have to deal with......and there only hope is that Jay has a bad night and Detroit can get to him in the pocket over and over!.......wouldn't count on it.....Bears are getting better and are the real deal!!!!
Overpay****the capper****........hmmmm.....to many points. Divisional matchup with rival. I start to hear about people doing teasers in this game and I start laughing. It's not a stretch to think either team could win this game for sure. Lions havn't realy played to their potential yet and the Bears D have over played. You think the Bears continue to get turnovers every game??.....I don't....(but wouldn't mind if it happened).........
That being said I do not think there is a huge talent difference between these two teams for this one game. And since I do not feel there is a big difference I will simply use statistical analysis.....Name of the game is "REGRESSION TO THE MEAN"...............What's the mean????......"0"...........or you could use Bears -3.........either way the play is DETROIT + 6 1/2......he he!....;) .....Good luck to all!!!!!........Go Bears though!.....score prediction Bears 24 Lions 20.....Good luck to All!!!!!!!!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
