Detroit at Chicago (10/22/2012)
![]()
Lions are about to get crushed this time!
CHICAGO - 6
This guy is a freaking joke!!!! Seriously, how do you even have $$$ to bet when you LOSE EVERY GAME!!!! And you act like you are some top notch researcher/handicapper. I'm not an expert by any means but THIS GUY IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!
And you post your picks in big, bold, colorful letters like a freaking second grader.
This is what he picked this week alone!
ARIZ (+6) THEY LOST BY 7 (WRONG!!!)
ARI/MINN (OVER 39.5) TOTAL WAS 35 (WRONG!!!)
CIN (+1) THEY LOST BY 7 (WRONG!!!!)
NYG (-6) THEY WON BY 4 (WRONG!!!)
WAS/NYG (UNDER 49.5) TOTAL WAS 50 (WRONG!!!)
BUF (-3) THEY LOST BY 1 (WRONG!!!)
N.E. (-10.5) THEY WON BY 3 (WRONG!!!)
JACKSONVILLE (+6) OMG YOU FINALLY GOT ONE RIGHT!!!
That is a record of 1-7 for this Sunday.
I know we've all had bad runs, but I've been following the threads and this guy posts something for almost every game and claims he wagers on them. Even a monkey can throw his crap and get one right. You are HORRIBLE!!!!
![]()
Lions are about to get crushed this time!
CHICAGO - 6
This guy is a freaking joke!!!! Seriously, how do you even have $$$ to bet when you LOSE EVERY GAME!!!! And you act like you are some top notch researcher/handicapper. I'm not an expert by any means but THIS GUY IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!
And you post your picks in big, bold, colorful letters like a freaking second grader.
This is what he picked this week alone!
ARIZ (+6) THEY LOST BY 7 (WRONG!!!)
ARI/MINN (OVER 39.5) TOTAL WAS 35 (WRONG!!!)
CIN (+1) THEY LOST BY 7 (WRONG!!!!)
NYG (-6) THEY WON BY 4 (WRONG!!!)
WAS/NYG (UNDER 49.5) TOTAL WAS 50 (WRONG!!!)
BUF (-3) THEY LOST BY 1 (WRONG!!!)
N.E. (-10.5) THEY WON BY 3 (WRONG!!!)
JACKSONVILLE (+6) OMG YOU FINALLY GOT ONE RIGHT!!!
That is a record of 1-7 for this Sunday.
I know we've all had bad runs, but I've been following the threads and this guy posts something for almost every game and claims he wagers on them. Even a monkey can throw his crap and get one right. You are HORRIBLE!!!!
Hello all! I've kept a book for over 15 yrs and am now retired. Most games i'd lay off especially NHL and MLB, but there's certain games where you just know the outcome. NBA lines can get fishy but nothing beats the NFL. Anyway, if you'd like to follow my pics, i'll post on most primetime games to help you punters out. For years my winning percentage has been high 80's. Let's look at this game which is similar to Steelers/Bengals and last weeks MNF game Broncos/Chargers. Please note that i've passed my book down to my brother-in-law but i stil check the action of my former clients (300+). So many of these websites tell us what pecent of public is on what team. Let's face facts, there is no way to really know. Line movement isn't always an indication of one side getting heavy action. From my former clients alone, 75-80 percent of them were on Cincy tonight and SD last week. I'll bet my boots they're all gonna jump on the Chicago Squares. Point being, line's didnt move much on SD and Cincy and it looks like Chicago is staying put as well. I;m not saying our book is all of North America, but im sure other bookies will conquer. As a former bookkeeper, i love these kind of games. Everyone see's the line and jumps on the favourite because they're a 6.5. The same people jump on 2.5 favorites or 13.5 favourites. Don't get fooled. Not saying anything is predetermined but there are experts who study this beautiful game and they set the lines. It's a 6.5 because Detroit will cover. CASE CLOSED. had it been a 7.5, then different story. It may be Det ML or the bears could be up 13 and get back doored, but the outcome will be Det +6.5. As for TB/Min on thursday, the line is correct. Game could go either way and action will be on both sides. I think minny covers that one in the last minute. Crazy things seem to happen on monday and thurs nights this year. Maybe AP breaks won while the the vikes have a small lead and are killing the clock. We'll see but as for the lions, they will cover against their division foes to the shagrin of many. Vegas wasn't built off gamblers, it was built off squares. Good luck to all.
Hello all! I've kept a book for over 15 yrs and am now retired. Most games i'd lay off especially NHL and MLB, but there's certain games where you just know the outcome. NBA lines can get fishy but nothing beats the NFL. Anyway, if you'd like to follow my pics, i'll post on most primetime games to help you punters out. For years my winning percentage has been high 80's. Let's look at this game which is similar to Steelers/Bengals and last weeks MNF game Broncos/Chargers. Please note that i've passed my book down to my brother-in-law but i stil check the action of my former clients (300+). So many of these websites tell us what pecent of public is on what team. Let's face facts, there is no way to really know. Line movement isn't always an indication of one side getting heavy action. From my former clients alone, 75-80 percent of them were on Cincy tonight and SD last week. I'll bet my boots they're all gonna jump on the Chicago Squares. Point being, line's didnt move much on SD and Cincy and it looks like Chicago is staying put as well. I;m not saying our book is all of North America, but im sure other bookies will conquer. As a former bookkeeper, i love these kind of games. Everyone see's the line and jumps on the favourite because they're a 6.5. The same people jump on 2.5 favorites or 13.5 favourites. Don't get fooled. Not saying anything is predetermined but there are experts who study this beautiful game and they set the lines. It's a 6.5 because Detroit will cover. CASE CLOSED. had it been a 7.5, then different story. It may be Det ML or the bears could be up 13 and get back doored, but the outcome will be Det +6.5. As for TB/Min on thursday, the line is correct. Game could go either way and action will be on both sides. I think minny covers that one in the last minute. Crazy things seem to happen on monday and thurs nights this year. Maybe AP breaks won while the the vikes have a small lead and are killing the clock. We'll see but as for the lions, they will cover against their division foes to the shagrin of many. Vegas wasn't built off gamblers, it was built off squares. Good luck to all.
The Bears will come out looking for blood. The Lions have yet to prove themselves and are overrated by far.
The Bears are ranked #1 in rush defense, 13th in pass defense, 8th in sacks, #1 in defensive scoring, #1 in interceptions, and #4 overall in the league. This doesn't come by accident folks. The Bears are a TURNOVER machine and it will not be any different against this division rival.
As for the Lions, in some defensive stats they barely break the top lower 10 in the league with everything else being average or in the bottom third tier.
This will defensively be the Lions' toughest test for their whole season. Their last win over Philly wasn't very inspiring considering how crappy the Eagles offense has been this year. Their defense was semi formidable.
I see Chicago covering this easily and especially being at home. Less than 1 year ago Chicago easily covered at home against the visiting Lions and it won't be different tomorrow.
Chicago all the way to end this wonderful football week!
The Bears will come out looking for blood. The Lions have yet to prove themselves and are overrated by far.
The Bears are ranked #1 in rush defense, 13th in pass defense, 8th in sacks, #1 in defensive scoring, #1 in interceptions, and #4 overall in the league. This doesn't come by accident folks. The Bears are a TURNOVER machine and it will not be any different against this division rival.
As for the Lions, in some defensive stats they barely break the top lower 10 in the league with everything else being average or in the bottom third tier.
This will defensively be the Lions' toughest test for their whole season. Their last win over Philly wasn't very inspiring considering how crappy the Eagles offense has been this year. Their defense was semi formidable.
I see Chicago covering this easily and especially being at home. Less than 1 year ago Chicago easily covered at home against the visiting Lions and it won't be different tomorrow.
Chicago all the way to end this wonderful football week!
This was the score the last time these two met in Soldier Field, both teams were 6-3 at the time - and the Bears were only giving 2.5 at that time. Stafford (in typical Stafford fashion) threw 4 picks that day, while Cutler didn't throw one. I think the Bears defense is even stronger now. Does anybody not see this score and game as any different this time!?!??!?!?
Bears/Over - for a nice end to a nice weekend........
This was the score the last time these two met in Soldier Field, both teams were 6-3 at the time - and the Bears were only giving 2.5 at that time. Stafford (in typical Stafford fashion) threw 4 picks that day, while Cutler didn't throw one. I think the Bears defense is even stronger now. Does anybody not see this score and game as any different this time!?!??!?!?
Bears/Over - for a nice end to a nice weekend........
I'll start with the Lions this week. They have been a notoriously bad road team and don't play well in Chicago. I keep reading of their big win last week but did they really win or did Philly lose? Philly was up by 10 in the 4th if I'm not mistaken and had 2 careless turnovers that had little to do with the Lions. A much better coached Bears team will not lose if leading late.
Very solid analysis. One thing I would add is that the Bears have won or lost every game this year by two scores or more (10 or more points). The Lions on the other hand, have won or lost every game by one score or less (8 or less points).
One of these trends will be broken tonight. I think the Bears are the better team....no question about it!! However, I think their bye week came at a bad time. This team was healthy and really firing on all cylinders. I'm concerned that they may have lost a little of their momentum. I have never in my life have seen a team have 5 pick-6s over the course of a 3-week period. Not even in college football. I expect Jim Schwartz to dumb-down the gameplan and be conservative just like they did against Philly in the 1st half of last week. Especially, given the previous performances by Stafford at Soldier field. I think the Lions will play "not to lose", conservative football. While the Lions defense has looked awful at times, they have actually done a decent job against the run, ranking 10th in the league in yards allowed.
I think the Lions will do just enough to keep this a competitive game given how much is at stake for them (a win would get them to .500). With Minnesota and Green Bay also playing well, they could pretty much consider their playoff chances done with a loss here.
With all that being said, I'm betting on the Lions to keep this game close. Perhaps I was a little too ambitious in picking a Lions upset here. I will retract my previous post and predict the Lions lose 24-21. Jason Hanson misses the game-tying field goal in the final seconds. good luck
I'll start with the Lions this week. They have been a notoriously bad road team and don't play well in Chicago. I keep reading of their big win last week but did they really win or did Philly lose? Philly was up by 10 in the 4th if I'm not mistaken and had 2 careless turnovers that had little to do with the Lions. A much better coached Bears team will not lose if leading late.
Very solid analysis. One thing I would add is that the Bears have won or lost every game this year by two scores or more (10 or more points). The Lions on the other hand, have won or lost every game by one score or less (8 or less points).
One of these trends will be broken tonight. I think the Bears are the better team....no question about it!! However, I think their bye week came at a bad time. This team was healthy and really firing on all cylinders. I'm concerned that they may have lost a little of their momentum. I have never in my life have seen a team have 5 pick-6s over the course of a 3-week period. Not even in college football. I expect Jim Schwartz to dumb-down the gameplan and be conservative just like they did against Philly in the 1st half of last week. Especially, given the previous performances by Stafford at Soldier field. I think the Lions will play "not to lose", conservative football. While the Lions defense has looked awful at times, they have actually done a decent job against the run, ranking 10th in the league in yards allowed.
I think the Lions will do just enough to keep this a competitive game given how much is at stake for them (a win would get them to .500). With Minnesota and Green Bay also playing well, they could pretty much consider their playoff chances done with a loss here.
With all that being said, I'm betting on the Lions to keep this game close. Perhaps I was a little too ambitious in picking a Lions upset here. I will retract my previous post and predict the Lions lose 24-21. Jason Hanson misses the game-tying field goal in the final seconds. good luck
Bears need to shut down down just 1 dangerous guy,and thats "MEGATRON". this guy is a game breaker indeed.
Always tough to pick teams coming off a bye but,i like the home dog here to cover-6.5
daaaaaaa bearz
Bears need to shut down down just 1 dangerous guy,and thats "MEGATRON". this guy is a game breaker indeed.
Always tough to pick teams coming off a bye but,i like the home dog here to cover-6.5
daaaaaaa bearz
this line screams for an over. stafford n megatron will "get theirs". meaning they are good for 23+ pts.
and the eagles can play like shit and still put up 27+ ( last week at home vs lions)... cutler forte and marshall will take advantage of staffords picks, lions r always pass happy because they are so accustomed to being down early in football games.. leshoure will be a non factor because the run game will be quickly abandoned.
Remember the bears developing the running game a few weeks ago at dallas on mnf, and then they started taking shots hesters double move on the deep ball play action pass... you will be seeing a whole lot more of that.. not saying itll be hester catching those deep patterns, but im saying bennett and marshall outmatch that secondary...
cmon guys... over all day. prediction: bears 34 lions 24
over all the way... who cares if its windy. its the windy city. marshall over that secondary?
this line screams for an over. stafford n megatron will "get theirs". meaning they are good for 23+ pts.
and the eagles can play like shit and still put up 27+ ( last week at home vs lions)... cutler forte and marshall will take advantage of staffords picks, lions r always pass happy because they are so accustomed to being down early in football games.. leshoure will be a non factor because the run game will be quickly abandoned.
Remember the bears developing the running game a few weeks ago at dallas on mnf, and then they started taking shots hesters double move on the deep ball play action pass... you will be seeing a whole lot more of that.. not saying itll be hester catching those deep patterns, but im saying bennett and marshall outmatch that secondary...
cmon guys... over all day. prediction: bears 34 lions 24
over all the way... who cares if its windy. its the windy city. marshall over that secondary?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
