GL to everyone today!
Baltimore at Pittsburgh (01/18/2009)
This was posted a while ago, but I just have to say something. Look, this is an open forum. If you don't like it, don't come on. As for the sexual avatars, what are you gay? If you're a woman, what? jealous?
This was posted a while ago, but I just have to say something. Look, this is an open forum. If you don't like it, don't come on. As for the sexual avatars, what are you gay? If you're a woman, what? jealous?
This was posted a while ago, but I just have to say something. Look, this is an open forum. If you don't like it, don't come on. As for the sexual avatars, what are you gay? If you're a woman, what? jealous?
This was posted a while ago, but I just have to say something. Look, this is an open forum. If you don't like it, don't come on. As for the sexual avatars, what are you gay? If you're a woman, what? jealous?
Well, since 1970, the team that has won conference championship games with the spread less than 10, is 63-0-2. So this would be a first.
Well, since 1970, the team that has won conference championship games with the spread less than 10, is 63-0-2. So this would be a first.
After saying good bye to the Giants (Giants fan) & thanking God for the Steelers covering the spread or it would of been a disastrous week for me. Takes me to this game
After last weeks performance by the Steelers, they were firing on all cylinders, Big Ben going deep connecting with Ward were looking unbeatable. The fans would be going crazy making it tough for the Baltimore Ravens offense to come up with some plays but I'm gonna have to say this is the 3rd meeting between these two teams and thats the scary part
I understand the defense of the Ravens has been banged up from there two playoff contests but some how they over come a scenario against the Titans, they weren't suppose to win, I see the Ravens winning this game on the strength of their adrenaline, Pittsburgh has beating them twice, I don't see them winning 3 times against the Ravens, both games were closely played, similar to the Giants & Cowboys scenario of last year, both from the same division and very well acquainted with each other, I think its gonna come down to the coaching, people are not giving enough credit to the Ravens that they beat a well rested Titans team,
Ravens have a chance to win but I'm taking the points, both quarterbacks will get roughed up & both will teams will play inspire football, it will be a superbowl with two bird teams, I originally thought Ravens & Eagles but just seeing Arizona just won & once again shocked me, then it's gonna be Ravens & Cardinals
The Super Bowl theme would be
THE SUPER BOWL IS FOR THE BIRDS
After saying good bye to the Giants (Giants fan) & thanking God for the Steelers covering the spread or it would of been a disastrous week for me. Takes me to this game
After last weeks performance by the Steelers, they were firing on all cylinders, Big Ben going deep connecting with Ward were looking unbeatable. The fans would be going crazy making it tough for the Baltimore Ravens offense to come up with some plays but I'm gonna have to say this is the 3rd meeting between these two teams and thats the scary part
I understand the defense of the Ravens has been banged up from there two playoff contests but some how they over come a scenario against the Titans, they weren't suppose to win, I see the Ravens winning this game on the strength of their adrenaline, Pittsburgh has beating them twice, I don't see them winning 3 times against the Ravens, both games were closely played, similar to the Giants & Cowboys scenario of last year, both from the same division and very well acquainted with each other, I think its gonna come down to the coaching, people are not giving enough credit to the Ravens that they beat a well rested Titans team,
Ravens have a chance to win but I'm taking the points, both quarterbacks will get roughed up & both will teams will play inspire football, it will be a superbowl with two bird teams, I originally thought Ravens & Eagles but just seeing Arizona just won & once again shocked me, then it's gonna be Ravens & Cardinals
The Super Bowl theme would be
THE SUPER BOWL IS FOR THE BIRDS
McNabb is classless and a box. He would never have represented the NFL well at the Super Bowl. Glad to see AZ pulled it out as I won my tease.
I hate both PITT and BALT but someone has to go. I teased Balt and the over.
McNabb is classless and a box. He would never have represented the NFL well at the Super Bowl. Glad to see AZ pulled it out as I won my tease.
I hate both PITT and BALT but someone has to go. I teased Balt and the over.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,315
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,772
- MLB Playoffs 5,417
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,448
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,708
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,359
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,209
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
