• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    Heck of a News Conference Mr. President!!

    «First Previous 1234
    14daroad
    MoneySRH
    bowlslit
    Stiln
    DiscoD69
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2012
    Posts: 89
    «First Previous 1234
     
    14daroad
    14daroad
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 9261
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 12:18 PM ET #76

    President Obama will go down as one of the greatest Presidents in history.

     

    Again, I think you are just posting as a parody of a leftist.

    Reply

    President Obama will go down as one of the greatest Presidents in history.

     

    Again, I think you are just posting as a parody of a leftist.

     
    MoneySRH
    MoneySRH
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8480
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 12:19 PM ET #77

    Rick Santorum is a theocratic nut and he was flip-flopping and just lying to get votes. I could show more quotes of his totalitarian theocratic nonsense. I believe the quote I posted was his true feelings and the quote you posted was just political BS. My friend of 18 years passed away recently and I had no idea he was catholic until I went to his funeral. That’s how I want my elected officials to be. I want them to keep religion out of their politics and I don’t want to know what you believe. The business owners that are complaining are just looking for attention. They are just angry that Obama is in office and are tying to exaggerate things. Bitching and moaning to get their way. Yelling I don’t want to just make (insert whatever amount) a year when I can destroy the earth overseas and make more money and pay less to the employees. American job creators cutting jobs for money and sending businesses and jobs overseas to communist totalitarian countries because they have no rules or regulations for a larger profit. They sacrifice American workers for more money and to make a political statement. I’m a liberal libertarian so don’t think I’m a leftist democrat. The reason I don’t care about the deficit is because its money already spent it’s just monopoly money. I doesn’t matter who is in office the deficit will grow and never change. If a democrat is elected, they will waste taxpayer money and if a republican is in office, they will waste taxpayer money. If I were elected into office, I would say both parties shut up and we must completely start from scratch in order for the US to progress. The cycle will never end no matter who is in office. Both parties are responsible for being irresponsible.
    Reply
    Rick Santorum is a theocratic nut and he was flip-flopping and just lying to get votes. I could show more quotes of his totalitarian theocratic nonsense. I believe the quote I posted was his true feelings and the quote you posted was just political BS. My friend of 18 years passed away recently and I had no idea he was catholic until I went to his funeral. That’s how I want my elected officials to be. I want them to keep religion out of their politics and I don’t want to know what you believe. The business owners that are complaining are just looking for attention. They are just angry that Obama is in office and are tying to exaggerate things. Bitching and moaning to get their way. Yelling I don’t want to just make (insert whatever amount) a year when I can destroy the earth overseas and make more money and pay less to the employees. American job creators cutting jobs for money and sending businesses and jobs overseas to communist totalitarian countries because they have no rules or regulations for a larger profit. They sacrifice American workers for more money and to make a political statement. I’m a liberal libertarian so don’t think I’m a leftist democrat. The reason I don’t care about the deficit is because its money already spent it’s just monopoly money. I doesn’t matter who is in office the deficit will grow and never change. If a democrat is elected, they will waste taxpayer money and if a republican is in office, they will waste taxpayer money. If I were elected into office, I would say both parties shut up and we must completely start from scratch in order for the US to progress. The cycle will never end no matter who is in office. Both parties are responsible for being irresponsible.
     
    14daroad
    14daroad
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 9261
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 1:01 PM ET #78

    That’s how I want my elected officials to be. I want them to keep religion out of their politics

    So when Obama invokes Jesus to call for the passage of his healthcare plan and higher taxes, you get all mad, right?

    Oh, no you don't.

     

     

    Reply

    That’s how I want my elected officials to be. I want them to keep religion out of their politics

    So when Obama invokes Jesus to call for the passage of his healthcare plan and higher taxes, you get all mad, right?

    Oh, no you don't.

     

     

     
    MoneySRH
    MoneySRH
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8480
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 2:45 PM ET #79

    I am guilty of being a bit of a hypocrite. I would much rather have him keep his religious beliefs to himself but people are free in this country to express their religious beliefs, to a point. I actually wish he would stop with the religion speak and just focus on what he said he was going to do. I want a politician that does things in the name of humanity and what is right. I was baptized and did go to catechism and received my first Holy Communion. I was raised in a catholic household, so I have mixed feelings on religion. I don’t practice any religion anymore but I still wonder and think about it. I like the idea of Jesus Christ but I have a huge problem with the people like romney, santorum, gingrich, cheney, bush, who pretend to follow Christ. I like the things Christ believed in. Christ believed in healing the sick, feeding the hungry, and helping the poor. Christ was against war, hate, racism, and believed we were all his brothers and sisters. I am against any GOP politicians with a small exception when I comes to Ron Paul and even he pisses me off. I don’t like any democrat politicians but I personally can’t stand republican policies and republican politicians make me sick. I am not for or against Obama and he pisses me off just as much as Ron Paul. There are not any politicians that I personally believe in. I don’t have a politician in office that represents me and I don’t believe I ever will.
    Reply
    I am guilty of being a bit of a hypocrite. I would much rather have him keep his religious beliefs to himself but people are free in this country to express their religious beliefs, to a point. I actually wish he would stop with the religion speak and just focus on what he said he was going to do. I want a politician that does things in the name of humanity and what is right. I was baptized and did go to catechism and received my first Holy Communion. I was raised in a catholic household, so I have mixed feelings on religion. I don’t practice any religion anymore but I still wonder and think about it. I like the idea of Jesus Christ but I have a huge problem with the people like romney, santorum, gingrich, cheney, bush, who pretend to follow Christ. I like the things Christ believed in. Christ believed in healing the sick, feeding the hungry, and helping the poor. Christ was against war, hate, racism, and believed we were all his brothers and sisters. I am against any GOP politicians with a small exception when I comes to Ron Paul and even he pisses me off. I don’t like any democrat politicians but I personally can’t stand republican policies and republican politicians make me sick. I am not for or against Obama and he pisses me off just as much as Ron Paul. There are not any politicians that I personally believe in. I don’t have a politician in office that represents me and I don’t believe I ever will.
     
    bowlslit
    bowlslit
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 5625
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 2:53 PM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

    I am guilty of being a bit of a hypocrite. I would much rather have him keep his religious beliefs to himself but people are free in this country to express their religious beliefs, to a point. I actually wish he would stop with the religion speak and just focus on what he said he was going to do. I want a politician that does things in the name of humanity and what is right. I was baptized and did go to catechism and received my first Holy Communion. I was raised in a catholic household, so I have mixed feelings on religion. I don’t practice any religion anymore but I still wonder and think about it. I like the idea of Jesus Christ but I have a huge problem with the people like romney, santorum, gingrich, cheney, bush, who pretend to follow Christ. I like the things Christ believed in. Christ believed in healing the sick, feeding the hungry, and helping the poor. Christ was against war, hate, racism, and believed we were all his brothers and sisters. I am against any GOP politicians with a small exception when I comes to Ron Paul and even he pisses me off. I don’t like any democrat politicians but I personally can’t stand republican policies and republican politicians make me sick. I am not for or against Obama and he pisses me off just as much as Ron Paul. There are not any politicians that I personally believe in. I don’t have a politician in office that represents me and I don’t believe I ever will.

    I want to be able to read this block of text, but I can't. Someone trained me on something called a paragraph. I know, that dreaded 'ENTER' key.

    Please use it in the future at least a couple of times because I think you can add value to our forum.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

    I am guilty of being a bit of a hypocrite. I would much rather have him keep his religious beliefs to himself but people are free in this country to express their religious beliefs, to a point. I actually wish he would stop with the religion speak and just focus on what he said he was going to do. I want a politician that does things in the name of humanity and what is right. I was baptized and did go to catechism and received my first Holy Communion. I was raised in a catholic household, so I have mixed feelings on religion. I don’t practice any religion anymore but I still wonder and think about it. I like the idea of Jesus Christ but I have a huge problem with the people like romney, santorum, gingrich, cheney, bush, who pretend to follow Christ. I like the things Christ believed in. Christ believed in healing the sick, feeding the hungry, and helping the poor. Christ was against war, hate, racism, and believed we were all his brothers and sisters. I am against any GOP politicians with a small exception when I comes to Ron Paul and even he pisses me off. I don’t like any democrat politicians but I personally can’t stand republican policies and republican politicians make me sick. I am not for or against Obama and he pisses me off just as much as Ron Paul. There are not any politicians that I personally believe in. I don’t have a politician in office that represents me and I don’t believe I ever will.

    I want to be able to read this block of text, but I can't. Someone trained me on something called a paragraph. I know, that dreaded 'ENTER' key.

    Please use it in the future at least a couple of times because I think you can add value to our forum.

     
    Stiln
    Stiln
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 6431
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 2:54 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by 14daroad:

    President Obama will go down as one of the greatest Presidents in history.

     

    Again, I think you are just posting as a parody of a leftist.



    He has 4 more years, clown. (When the inevitable happens and he's reelected..)

    You can come whining all the way back to cover politics section with your pathetic little one liners that consist of: "OMG r u dumb", "You are a clown", "What a buffoon you are" , etc etc....

     
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 14daroad:

    President Obama will go down as one of the greatest Presidents in history.

     

    Again, I think you are just posting as a parody of a leftist.



    He has 4 more years, clown. (When the inevitable happens and he's reelected..)

    You can come whining all the way back to cover politics section with your pathetic little one liners that consist of: "OMG r u dumb", "You are a clown", "What a buffoon you are" , etc etc....

     
     
    DiscoD69
    DiscoD69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 7937
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 3:02 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by bowlslit:

    I want to be able to read this block of text, but I can't. Someone trained me on something called a paragraph. I know, that dreaded 'ENTER' key.

    Please use it in the future at least a couple of times because I think you can add value to our forum.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlslit:

    I want to be able to read this block of text, but I can't. Someone trained me on something called a paragraph. I know, that dreaded 'ENTER' key.

    Please use it in the future at least a couple of times because I think you can add value to our forum.


     
    MoneySRH
    MoneySRH
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8480
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 3:34 PM ET #83

    Duly noted
    Reply
    Duly noted
     
    TILTOLOGIC
    TILTOLOGIC
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 5527
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 3:41 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiln:



    He has 4 more years, clown. (When the inevitable happens and he's reelected..)

    You can come whining all the way back to cover politics section with your pathetic little one liners that consist of: "OMG r u dumb", "You are a clown", "What a buffoon you are" , etc etc....

     

    Professor Stiln strikes again!

    The unintentional irony you so often create due to your own intellectual limitations is impressive, and I would go so far as to say "beyond compare".

    You just can't make this shit up. Its easy to replicate stupid which you obviously do well. Its the complete obliviousness to the fact, that is so damn impressive. 

    Seriously, you are a superstar. Please don't stop posting. Ever. 

    warmest regards to our favorite mascot, Professor Stiln!






    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiln:



    He has 4 more years, clown. (When the inevitable happens and he's reelected..)

    You can come whining all the way back to cover politics section with your pathetic little one liners that consist of: "OMG r u dumb", "You are a clown", "What a buffoon you are" , etc etc....

     

    Professor Stiln strikes again!

    The unintentional irony you so often create due to your own intellectual limitations is impressive, and I would go so far as to say "beyond compare".

    You just can't make this shit up. Its easy to replicate stupid which you obviously do well. Its the complete obliviousness to the fact, that is so damn impressive. 

    Seriously, you are a superstar. Please don't stop posting. Ever. 

    warmest regards to our favorite mascot, Professor Stiln!






     
    canovsp
    canovsp
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 5755
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 4:42 PM ET #85

    Why did Mr Win get banned? I don't care if he is an Obama supporter. The back and fourth banter is good. Besides, I want to know what the left is thinking. It couldn't have been this thread that got him in trouble.
    Reply
    Why did Mr Win get banned? I don't care if he is an Obama supporter. The back and fourth banter is good. Besides, I want to know what the left is thinking. It couldn't have been this thread that got him in trouble.
     
    bowlslit
    bowlslit
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 5625
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 4:45 PM ET #86

    Was wondering the same thing. I know they can't ban you for being clueless so I am totally confused regarding his banning.
    Reply
    Was wondering the same thing. I know they can't ban you for being clueless so I am totally confused regarding his banning.
     
    Coppsguy
    Coppsguy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 9280
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 5:25 PM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by bowlslit:

    Was wondering the same thing. I know they can't ban you for being clueless so I am totally confused regarding his banning.



    If they could, half these knuckleheads would be gone

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlslit:

    Was wondering the same thing. I know they can't ban you for being clueless so I am totally confused regarding his banning.



    If they could, half these knuckleheads would be gone

     
    Colts03
    Colts03
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 13377
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 5:29 PM ET #88

    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    Why did Mr Win get banned? I don't care if he is an Obama supporter. The back and fourth banter is good. Besides, I want to know what the left is thinking. It couldn't have been this thread that got him in trouble.

    the guy thought he was above everyone, even the mods.

    go check the penalty box  it's a party now that he is gone 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    Why did Mr Win get banned? I don't care if he is an Obama supporter. The back and fourth banter is good. Besides, I want to know what the left is thinking. It couldn't have been this thread that got him in trouble.

    the guy thought he was above everyone, even the mods.

    go check the penalty box  it's a party now that he is gone 
     
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2012 - 5:35 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    Why did Mr Win get banned? I don't care if he is an Obama supporter. The back and fourth banter is good. Besides, I want to know what the left is thinking. It couldn't have been this thread that got him in trouble.

    He used his sharp pointy sword in words.. against one of our Covers brothers recently deceased dad,..in the most inappropriate way ..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    Why did Mr Win get banned? I don't care if he is an Obama supporter. The back and fourth banter is good. Besides, I want to know what the left is thinking. It couldn't have been this thread that got him in trouble.

    He used his sharp pointy sword in words.. against one of our Covers brothers recently deceased dad,..in the most inappropriate way ..

    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 1234

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,716
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
    • Monday 09/28/2026 816
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,828
    • PART DEUX 276
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,005
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,462
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,677
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,460

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.