• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Weekly PBox fantasy thread.

    «First Previous 123
    Craig79
    Buckeyebomb
    montedamastiff
    mcdrewcarey187
    Paulsy
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 344
    Posts: 73
    «First Previous 123
     
    Craig79
    Craig79
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 751
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:26 PM ET #51

    Walker sucks...but Curtis expected to be back Week 8...had over 1,000 yards last season
    Reply
    Walker sucks...but Curtis expected to be back Week 8...had over 1,000 yards last season
     
    Buckeyebomb
    Buckeyebomb
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 5293
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:26 PM ET #52

    K man never got the 1st one...
     
    Nice job AJ
    Reply
    K man never got the 1st one...
     
    Nice job AJ
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:29 PM ET #53

    Troy,Slaton,Hightower 
     
    Is your a-hole the size of the Grand Canyon?
    Reply
    Troy,Slaton,Hightower 
     
    Is your a-hole the size of the Grand Canyon?
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:34 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig79:

    Walker sucks...but Curtis expected to be back Week 8...had over 1,000 yards last season
    well if you have room on your bench than keep him.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig79:

    Walker sucks...but Curtis expected to be back Week 8...had over 1,000 yards last season
    well if you have room on your bench than keep him.
     
    Paulsy
    Paulsy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 17651
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:36 PM ET #55

    lets keep this fantasy related monte
     
    Is his a-hole the size of a penny?
    Reply
    lets keep this fantasy related monte
     
    Is his a-hole the size of a penny?
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 10:53 AM ET #56

    Rivers v the raiders

    Brees v Frisco

    Reply

    Rivers v the raiders

    Brees v Frisco

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 11:23 AM ET #57

    Rivers will tear up the Raiders defense....
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Rivers will tear up the Raiders defense....
     
    tsizzle79
    tsizzle79
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 4834
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 11:31 AM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    Rivers v the raiders

    Brees v Frisco

    Bay Area dilemna?

    Believe it or not...you have two good secondary's in the Bay. The Raiders are more talented IMO and I think Hall is still a great corner (despite the MNF "Royal" game). Both teams are talented defensively, but I think the Raiders are better...and they're a divisional opponent playing at home.

    I definitely don't like the fact that Brees has lost so many targets....more importantly, RED ZONE targets. Fantasy wise, you might see more bunch formations featuring Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush than spread plays.

    I think you really have a toss up on your hands....Personally, I'd run Rivers out there, as his numbers @ Oakland are pretty good for his career and he's in a nice groove right now....Reggie Bush will be the feature in the SF game (it would be nice if Brees profited from a couple of screen pass TD's though).

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    Rivers v the raiders

    Brees v Frisco

    Bay Area dilemna?

    Believe it or not...you have two good secondary's in the Bay. The Raiders are more talented IMO and I think Hall is still a great corner (despite the MNF "Royal" game). Both teams are talented defensively, but I think the Raiders are better...and they're a divisional opponent playing at home.

    I definitely don't like the fact that Brees has lost so many targets....more importantly, RED ZONE targets. Fantasy wise, you might see more bunch formations featuring Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush than spread plays.

    I think you really have a toss up on your hands....Personally, I'd run Rivers out there, as his numbers @ Oakland are pretty good for his career and he's in a nice groove right now....Reggie Bush will be the feature in the SF game (it would be nice if Brees profited from a couple of screen pass TD's though).

     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 11:37 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by tsizzle79:

    Bay Area dilemna?

    Believe it or not...you have two good secondary's in the Bay. The Raiders are more talented IMO and I think Hall is still a great corner (despite the MNF "Royal" game). Both teams are talented defensively, but I think the Raiders are better...and they're a divisional opponent playing at home.

    I definitely don't like the fact that Brees has lost so many targets....more importantly, RED ZONE targets. Fantasy wise, you might see more bunch formations featuring Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush than spread plays.

    I think you really have a toss up on your hands....Personally, I'd run Rivers out there, as his numbers @ Oakland are pretty good for his career and he's in a nice groove right now....Reggie Bush will be the feature in the SF game (it would be nice if Brees profited from a couple of screen pass TD's though).

    Yeah I'm leaning rivers. is there any way you'd consider starting hightower over westbrook this week? Westbrook is banged up. McNabb is banged up. Chicago's defense is money right now
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tsizzle79:

    Bay Area dilemna?

    Believe it or not...you have two good secondary's in the Bay. The Raiders are more talented IMO and I think Hall is still a great corner (despite the MNF "Royal" game). Both teams are talented defensively, but I think the Raiders are better...and they're a divisional opponent playing at home.

    I definitely don't like the fact that Brees has lost so many targets....more importantly, RED ZONE targets. Fantasy wise, you might see more bunch formations featuring Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush than spread plays.

    I think you really have a toss up on your hands....Personally, I'd run Rivers out there, as his numbers @ Oakland are pretty good for his career and he's in a nice groove right now....Reggie Bush will be the feature in the SF game (it would be nice if Brees profited from a couple of screen pass TD's though).

    Yeah I'm leaning rivers. is there any way you'd consider starting hightower over westbrook this week? Westbrook is banged up. McNabb is banged up. Chicago's defense is money right now
     
    tsizzle79
    tsizzle79
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 4834
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 11:47 AM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    Yeah I'm leaning rivers. is there any way you'd consider starting hightower over westbrook this week? Westbrook is banged up. McNabb is banged up. Chicago's defense is money right now

    I'm dealing with the Westbrook issue as well...and I'm rolling with Buckhalter. That ankle roll looked bad, and it's a high ankle spain. I'm calling bullshit on the "I expect to play". I think they run McNabb out there, but I'd be suprised to see Westbrook. If he plays I'll be stoked though.

    As for Hightower.....keep an eye on Jenkins availability for the Jets (as of now, he hasn't practiced this week). I can't understate how his absence will negatively effect the Jets run D.

    So....to actually answer your question....gametime decision. I'd monitor Westbrook then wakeup Sunday and if it looks bad for Westbrook (and/or Jenkins is out)..... start Hightower.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    Yeah I'm leaning rivers. is there any way you'd consider starting hightower over westbrook this week? Westbrook is banged up. McNabb is banged up. Chicago's defense is money right now

    I'm dealing with the Westbrook issue as well...and I'm rolling with Buckhalter. That ankle roll looked bad, and it's a high ankle spain. I'm calling bullshit on the "I expect to play". I think they run McNabb out there, but I'd be suprised to see Westbrook. If he plays I'll be stoked though.

    As for Hightower.....keep an eye on Jenkins availability for the Jets (as of now, he hasn't practiced this week). I can't understate how his absence will negatively effect the Jets run D.

    So....to actually answer your question....gametime decision. I'd monitor Westbrook then wakeup Sunday and if it looks bad for Westbrook (and/or Jenkins is out)..... start Hightower.

     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 12:05 PM ET #61

    Hi Mr. McDrew, I'm a big fan of your column.
     
    At WR  Randle El or Miles Austin?
     
    They are playing with each other.
    Reply
    Hi Mr. McDrew, I'm a big fan of your column.
     
    At WR  Randle El or Miles Austin?
     
    They are playing with each other.
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 12:11 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Hi Mr. McDrew, I'm a big fan of your column.
     
    At WR  Randle El or Miles Austin?
     
    They are playing with each other.

    Why would you start either one of those losers? You have to have a  better option than that right?

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Hi Mr. McDrew, I'm a big fan of your column.
     
    At WR  Randle El or Miles Austin?
     
    They are playing with each other.

    Why would you start either one of those losers? You have to have a  better option than that right?

     

     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 12:13 PM ET #63

    I'm on a bye week, slim pickin's.  I even had to pick up a kicker.
    Reply
    I'm on a bye week, slim pickin's.  I even had to pick up a kicker.
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 12:23 PM ET #64

    I'm just playin. I actually don't know who miles Austin is. Isn't that one of the original pilgrims or something?
    Reply
    I'm just playin. I actually don't know who miles Austin is. Isn't that one of the original pilgrims or something?
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 12:33 PM ET #65

    Miles hails from that football power Monmouth University.  I actually took a class there. Go Hawks.
     
    I'm going with Austin,maybe another TO double team.  Plus two WR's going against Dallas de is a problem.  Thanks for your help.
    I can't wait for next week!
    Reply
    Miles hails from that football power Monmouth University.  I actually took a class there. Go Hawks.
     
    I'm going with Austin,maybe another TO double team.  Plus two WR's going against Dallas de is a problem.  Thanks for your help.
    I can't wait for next week!
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 12:34 PM ET #66

    Mel"Fuckin"Kipper
    Reply
    Mel"Fuckin"Kipper
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 12:34 PM ET #67

    Miles Austin is a major Pioneer of our time...He first founded the all purpose belated draft kit.... 
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Miles Austin is a major Pioneer of our time...He first founded the all purpose belated draft kit.... 
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 12:38 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Miles hails from that football power Monmouth University.  I actually took a class there. Go Hawks.
     
    I'm going with Austin,maybe another TO double team.  Plus two WR's going against Dallas de is a problem.  Thanks for your help.
    I can't wait for next week!

    Oh that guy.  Mr I've got 2 balls in my whole career

     

    If you're playing me start Austin. But since you're not start Randle El

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Miles hails from that football power Monmouth University.  I actually took a class there. Go Hawks.
     
    I'm going with Austin,maybe another TO double team.  Plus two WR's going against Dallas de is a problem.  Thanks for your help.
    I can't wait for next week!

    Oh that guy.  Mr I've got 2 balls in my whole career

     

    If you're playing me start Austin. But since you're not start Randle El

     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 12:44 PM ET #69

    I've caught
    Reply
    I've caught
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 12:46 PM ET #70

    Oh that guy.  Mr I've got 2 balls in my whole career.
     
    I quess you can talk.
    Drew, Has got  2 balls on several occasions.
    Reply
    Oh that guy.  Mr I've got 2 balls in my whole career.
     
    I quess you can talk.
    Drew, Has got  2 balls on several occasions.
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 12:47 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    I've caught
     You know what Freud would say.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    I've caught
     You know what Freud would say.
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 12:50 PM ET #72

    Austin has his sites on Jerry Rice's records.
     
     
    I think he really want's his,  MC Hammer,Can't Touch This
    Reply
    Austin has his sites on Jerry Rice's records.
     
     
    I think he really want's his,  MC Hammer,Can't Touch This
     
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2008 - 12:52 PM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

     You know what Freud would say.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

     You know what Freud would say.
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,610
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,180
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,399
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 579
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,652
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 603
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,044
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
    • Wednesday 2,835

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.