• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Weekly PBox fantasy thread.

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    DevilFan
    ABooksNightmare
    montedamastiff
    mcdrewcarey187
    Buckeyebomb
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 344
    Posts: 73
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    DevilFan
    DevilFan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 13492
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:05 PM ET #26

    I think I have to start Derek Anderson this week against Cincinnati.  If Anderson can't put up big numbers against Cincy D then he really does suck and will be released.
     
     
    Reply
    I think I have to start Derek Anderson this week against Cincinnati.  If Anderson can't put up big numbers against Cincy D then he really does suck and will be released.
     
     
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:05 PM ET #27

    drew
     
    looking at the Colts game since the Raider game is full of putzys
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    drew
     
    looking at the Colts game since the Raider game is full of putzys
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:06 PM ET #28

    Drew, Is it called Fantasy Football because the fantasy is that someone would offer  you a decent trade?
    Reply
    Drew, Is it called Fantasy Football because the fantasy is that someone would offer  you a decent trade?
     
    DevilFan
    DevilFan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 13492
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:06 PM ET #29

    Anyone have a good offer for Marshall or Fitz?
     
    Over/Under on Marshall points this week against KC is 34.5
     
     
    63 points in 2 weeks.
    Reply
    Anyone have a good offer for Marshall or Fitz?
     
    Over/Under on Marshall points this week against KC is 34.5
     
     
    63 points in 2 weeks.
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:07 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by AJPierzynski:

    So one vote for Taylor and one for Stewart. I'm still confused.
     
    Drew did you see the final score of my game last week? 129.23-129.13...that was about as bad of a loss as I will ever have. (except when Westbrook cost me the championshio and $800 when he took a knee at the 1 yd line last year).
    yeah that was rough. I thought my loss was bad till I saw yours. Oh well I have what equates to a bye this week. half his team is out
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by AJPierzynski:

    So one vote for Taylor and one for Stewart. I'm still confused.
     
    Drew did you see the final score of my game last week? 129.23-129.13...that was about as bad of a loss as I will ever have. (except when Westbrook cost me the championshio and $800 when he took a knee at the 1 yd line last year).
    yeah that was rough. I thought my loss was bad till I saw yours. Oh well I have what equates to a bye this week. half his team is out
     
    DevilFan
    DevilFan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 13492
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:08 PM ET #31

    Edge James, Thomas Jones, Hightower or Rashard (I am starting this week) Mendenhall interest anyone?
     
    Reply
    Edge James, Thomas Jones, Hightower or Rashard (I am starting this week) Mendenhall interest anyone?
     
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:11 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilFan:

    I think I have to start Derek Anderson this week against Cincinnati.  If Anderson can't put up big numbers against Cincy D then he really does suck and will be released.
     
     
    Is he starting for sure this week? I've been seeing quinn getting picked up.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilFan:

    I think I have to start Derek Anderson this week against Cincinnati.  If Anderson can't put up big numbers against Cincy D then he really does suck and will be released.
     
     
    Is he starting for sure this week? I've been seeing quinn getting picked up.
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:12 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Drew, Is it called Fantasy Football because the fantasy is that someone would offer  you a decent trade?
    yes
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Drew, Is it called Fantasy Football because the fantasy is that someone would offer  you a decent trade?
    yes
     
    DevilFan
    DevilFan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 13492
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:14 PM ET #34

    I don't respond to dead people.
     
    Cheers,
     
    Reply
    I don't respond to dead people.
     
    Cheers,
     
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:15 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilFan:

    Anyone have a good offer for Marshall or Fitz?
     
    Over/Under on Marshall points this week against KC is 34.5
     
     
    63 points in 2 weeks.
    Monte will trade you reggie bush for him.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilFan:

    Anyone have a good offer for Marshall or Fitz?
     
    Over/Under on Marshall points this week against KC is 34.5
     
     
    63 points in 2 weeks.
    Monte will trade you reggie bush for him.
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:15 PM ET #36

    So I guess I'm dead
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    So I guess I'm dead
     
    DevilFan
    DevilFan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 13492
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:16 PM ET #37

    ABN is alive and well in my book.
    Reply
    ABN is alive and well in my book.
     
    DevilFan
    DevilFan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 13492
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:17 PM ET #38

    I am leaving now to pick up my daughter at dancing school.  I trust when I come back the offers for be flooding my inbox.
    Reply
    I am leaving now to pick up my daughter at dancing school.  I trust when I come back the offers for be flooding my inbox.
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:18 PM ET #39

    Monte keeping his Bush
     
    Steven Jackson for a WR.
    Reply
    Monte keeping his Bush
     
    Steven Jackson for a WR.
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:18 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilFan:

    I don't respond to dead people.
     
    Cheers,
     

    good job on the "acting like a grown up" thing.

    Poor Devil

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilFan:

    I don't respond to dead people.
     
    Cheers,
     

    good job on the "acting like a grown up" thing.

    Poor Devil

     
    DevilFan
    DevilFan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 13492
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:19 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    I picked up Pierre
     
     
     
     
    Hi DF ||welcome.gif' border=0>   mess you

    Sorry.  I missed that.  Hello ABN.  You Pierre Thomas thief.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    I picked up Pierre
     
     
     
     
    Hi DF ||welcome.gif' border=0>   mess you

    Sorry.  I missed that.  Hello ABN.  You Pierre Thomas thief.

     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:20 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilFan:

    I don't respond to dead people.
     
    Cheers,
     
      Ouch!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilFan:

    I don't respond to dead people.
     
    Cheers,
     
      Ouch!
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:20 PM ET #43

    I actually was able to pick up slaton and hightower this week in one of my leagues.
    Reply
    I actually was able to pick up slaton and hightower this week in one of my leagues.
     
    Buckeyebomb
    Buckeyebomb
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 5293
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:20 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    Got any questions for Fantasy Drew?

    Hey bud

    Nee d the in fo for last week.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    Got any questions for Fantasy Drew?

    Hey bud

    Nee d the in fo for last week.

     

     
    Craig79
    Craig79
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 751
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:21 PM ET #45

    Should I drop Javon Walker and Kevin Curtis?
    Reply
    Should I drop Javon Walker and Kevin Curtis?
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:23 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

      Ouch!
    It would hurt if it came from somebody I gave 2 shits about
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

      Ouch!
    It would hurt if it came from somebody I gave 2 shits about
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:23 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    I actually was able to pick up slaton and hightower this week in one of my leagues.
      Does Troy know about this?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    I actually was able to pick up slaton and hightower this week in one of my leagues.
      Does Troy know about this?
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:23 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyebomb:

    Hey bud

    Nee d the in fo for last week.

     

    I sent it. I'll send it again in a bit
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyebomb:

    Hey bud

    Nee d the in fo for last week.

     

    I sent it. I'll send it again in a bit
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:25 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig79:

    Should I drop Javon Walker and Kevin Curtis?
    yes and yes
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig79:

    Should I drop Javon Walker and Kevin Curtis?
    yes and yes
     
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2008 - 4:25 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

      Does Troy know about this?
    no and don't tell him
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

      Does Troy know about this?
    no and don't tell him
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,630
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,180
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 583
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,502
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,655
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 603
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,045
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
    • Wednesday 2,870

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.