@DialedCaper7 I don’t get it why cancel games ? What is that going to prove? Why don’t we hear about white people killed by cops? Where’s the outbreak on the Muslim guy brutally killed by two black girls who robbed his car and basically got him mangled two weeks ago , where’s all that shit Who are the real clowns here ... Biden why aren’t you solving this
The two black girls aren't cops with "years of experience" who somehow doesn't know the difference between a gun and a tazer.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by aaironworks:
@DialedCaper7 I don’t get it why cancel games ? What is that going to prove? Why don’t we hear about white people killed by cops? Where’s the outbreak on the Muslim guy brutally killed by two black girls who robbed his car and basically got him mangled two weeks ago , where’s all that shit Who are the real clowns here ... Biden why aren’t you solving this
The two black girls aren't cops with "years of experience" who somehow doesn't know the difference between a gun and a tazer.
@umgmu It’s actually not bullshit, I just watched the entire police cam video. I have 0 sympathy for this shit anymore. Kid was resisting arrest. 95% of all of these cases the person was resisting arrest. You get pulled over you comply 100% this isn’t rocket science.
This is terrible advise unless Police have reasonable suspicion to pull you over.
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by DialedCaper7:
@umgmu It’s actually not bullshit, I just watched the entire police cam video. I have 0 sympathy for this shit anymore. Kid was resisting arrest. 95% of all of these cases the person was resisting arrest. You get pulled over you comply 100% this isn’t rocket science.
This is terrible advise unless Police have reasonable suspicion to pull you over.
Quote Originally Posted by DialedCaper7: @umgmu It’s actually not bullshit, I just watched the entire police cam video. I have 0 sympathy for this shit anymore. Kid was resisting arrest. 95% of all of these cases the person was resisting arrest. You get pulled over you comply 100% this isn’t rocket science. This is terrible advise unless Police have reasonable suspicion to pull you over.
In terms of answering any questions, give your license and registration, after you shouldn’t say anything.
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by DialedCaper7: @umgmu It’s actually not bullshit, I just watched the entire police cam video. I have 0 sympathy for this shit anymore. Kid was resisting arrest. 95% of all of these cases the person was resisting arrest. You get pulled over you comply 100% this isn’t rocket science. This is terrible advise unless Police have reasonable suspicion to pull you over.
In terms of answering any questions, give your license and registration, after you shouldn’t say anything.
@umgmu It’s actually not bullshit, I just watched the entire police cam video. I have 0 sympathy for this shit anymore. Kid was resisting arrest. 95% of all of these cases the person was resisting arrest. You get pulled over you comply 100% this isn’t rocket science.
I thought folks on the right were all about constitutional rights??? If a cop pulls you over, constitutionally you do not need to comply 100% if he or she is violating your rights, and making unlawful requests. You don't lose your rights when you a cop pulls you over. What an awful perspective.
Quote Originally Posted by DialedCaper7:
@umgmu It’s actually not bullshit, I just watched the entire police cam video. I have 0 sympathy for this shit anymore. Kid was resisting arrest. 95% of all of these cases the person was resisting arrest. You get pulled over you comply 100% this isn’t rocket science.
I thought folks on the right were all about constitutional rights??? If a cop pulls you over, constitutionally you do not need to comply 100% if he or she is violating your rights, and making unlawful requests. You don't lose your rights when you a cop pulls you over. What an awful perspective.