15 yd penalties and p i's all night against thug hurts and new York's ex bf Barkley. Philly sux. What do we want the score to be? I'm sorry there's just too much money flying around I have to rig it. Swifties + gambling + ads = KC ml. I'm all about the money.
This will be the most rigged sporting event of all time
Hurts is the furthest thing from a Thug. He's actually a mild mannered, somewhat soft spoken kind hearted guy.
If he wasn't playing football he'd have his own crawfish restaurant peacefully serving people food.
As far as this sight, yes, lots of Love for Philly. Because it's the right play!
The conspiracy part of everyone says Chiefs win, but Philly rolls. GL
Hurts is the furthest thing from a Thug. He's actually a mild mannered, somewhat soft spoken kind hearted guy.
If he wasn't playing football he'd have his own crawfish restaurant peacefully serving people food.
As far as this sight, yes, lots of Love for Philly. Because it's the right play!
The conspiracy part of everyone says Chiefs win, but Philly rolls. GL
@Sacramoni
No one comments on or even views my posts on here. I'm basically explaining secrets of life and then they ignore me and bet eagles. I know what I'm talking about. It doesn't make sense to me im not looking for attention Im just being honest. Wouldn't you guys rather know what reality is than pretend that the big bang theory or religion is true?
@Sacramoni
No one comments on or even views my posts on here. I'm basically explaining secrets of life and then they ignore me and bet eagles. I know what I'm talking about. It doesn't make sense to me im not looking for attention Im just being honest. Wouldn't you guys rather know what reality is than pretend that the big bang theory or religion is true?
@Sacramoni No one comments on or even views my posts on here. I'm basically explaining secrets of life and then they ignore me and bet eagles. I know what I'm talking about. It doesn't make sense to me im not looking for attention Im just being honest. Wouldn't you guys rather know what reality is than pretend that the big bang theory or religion is true?
@Sacramoni No one comments on or even views my posts on here. I'm basically explaining secrets of life and then they ignore me and bet eagles. I know what I'm talking about. It doesn't make sense to me im not looking for attention Im just being honest. Wouldn't you guys rather know what reality is than pretend that the big bang theory or religion is true?
Can their center even stand up straight? Chiefs line is going to wreck that team. Jaylen does horrible agaisnt zone blitz and guess who zones blitz the most in the NFL? I'll give 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count... it's the CHIEFS in Steve Spagnuolo we trust... Chris jones has a hard on for a 3 peat.
Can their center even stand up straight? Chiefs line is going to wreck that team. Jaylen does horrible agaisnt zone blitz and guess who zones blitz the most in the NFL? I'll give 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count... it's the CHIEFS in Steve Spagnuolo we trust... Chris jones has a hard on for a 3 peat.
@pointspreadking
It's the same old script. Chris Jones crying during the national anthem and then Wheel of Fortune Pat Sayrig does his thing.
@pointspreadking
It's the same old script. Chris Jones crying during the national anthem and then Wheel of Fortune Pat Sayrig does his thing.
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,277
- Monday 10/05/2026 697
- PART DEUX 195
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,810
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,812
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,142
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,637
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- MNF 1,066
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
