• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    THIS JUST IN!!!!! The girl Obama was drooling over is just SIXTEEN

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    AlexPKeaton
    RJSmith
    palmbi
    jay10
    kujayhwk
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 992
    Posts: 57
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    AlexPKeaton
    AlexPKeaton
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10251
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 3:56 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by kujayhwk:

    Watch the video and you can see what clearly happened...not even glancing at her ass, instead turning to help the other girl down the stairs.

    Not that it makes any difference to Bob.

    Enjoy your time in the slammer troll.


    lmao oooooooooooooooooooooooo

    I said in the initial post I am surprised ABC hasn't spun this, and here it is

    The video is even more clear, he is staring right at the child's ass

    What gentleman helps a woman, and doesn't look into the woman's eyes
    ( actually you are probably the wrong person to ask that....It would require being a man )

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kujayhwk:

    Watch the video and you can see what clearly happened...not even glancing at her ass, instead turning to help the other girl down the stairs.

    Not that it makes any difference to Bob.

    Enjoy your time in the slammer troll.


    lmao oooooooooooooooooooooooo

    I said in the initial post I am surprised ABC hasn't spun this, and here it is

    The video is even more clear, he is staring right at the child's ass

    What gentleman helps a woman, and doesn't look into the woman's eyes
    ( actually you are probably the wrong person to ask that....It would require being a man )

     
    RJSmith
    RJSmith
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 7618
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 3:57 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton:



    I am not a pedophile


    I think you are. If you have to tell people you aren't then you're hiding something.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton:



    I am not a pedophile


    I think you are. If you have to tell people you aren't then you're hiding something.

     
    palmbi
    palmbi
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 1542
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 3:59 PM ET #28

     Ensign's mommy and daddy trying to save his ass by paying $96000 to mistress and family.
    Reply
     Ensign's mommy and daddy trying to save his ass by paying $96000 to mistress and family.
     
    RJSmith
    RJSmith
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 7618
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 4:00 PM ET #29

    The ass looks mature. Guess you don't like mature like the rest of us.

    Pedophiles like you don't like mature asses.
    Reply
    The ass looks mature. Guess you don't like mature like the rest of us.

    Pedophiles like you don't like mature asses.
     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 4:00 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by RJSmith:



    I think you are. If you have to tell people you aren't then you're hiding something.

    ....agreed...I feel this is an attempt to distract people from his inner feelings....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSmith:



    I think you are. If you have to tell people you aren't then you're hiding something.

    ....agreed...I feel this is an attempt to distract people from his inner feelings....
     
    AlexPKeaton
    AlexPKeaton
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10251
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 4:02 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by RJSmith:



    I think you are. If you have to tell people you aren't then you're hiding something.

    that is your opinion, and certainly if the mods moderate without regard for the poster in question, you shall be in here shortly...
    I asked the question
    You are making a declarative statement
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSmith:



    I think you are. If you have to tell people you aren't then you're hiding something.

    that is your opinion, and certainly if the mods moderate without regard for the poster in question, you shall be in here shortly...
    I asked the question
    You are making a declarative statement
     
    kujayhwk
    kujayhwk
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 7180
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 4:06 PM ET #32

    maybe it is the fact that yesterday I was bashed TWICE by a mod, and I had the balls to stand up to him........
     
     
    ROLF
     
    Reply
    maybe it is the fact that yesterday I was bashed TWICE by a mod, and I had the balls to stand up to him........
     
     
    ROLF
     
     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 6:19 PM ET #33

    Cmon APK, stop with the nonsense...video clearly shows what he is doing. Lets not make this a dem/rep issue when it has nothing to do with it.
     
    if this was McCain would you have brought it up?
    Reply
    Cmon APK, stop with the nonsense...video clearly shows what he is doing. Lets not make this a dem/rep issue when it has nothing to do with it.
     
    if this was McCain would you have brought it up?
     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 6:21 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton:

    the thread about the gov was posted, and I said he shoukld resign

    while this may be true, did you start the thread about it? My point is that just because Obama is not a republican, you will make these threads, but if he was, you wouldnt.

    I like ya APK, but lets be fair here.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton:

    the thread about the gov was posted, and I said he shoukld resign

    while this may be true, did you start the thread about it? My point is that just because Obama is not a republican, you will make these threads, but if he was, you wouldnt.

    I like ya APK, but lets be fair here.

     
    Mikael99
    Mikael99
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 28383
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 6:49 PM ET #35

    Bob calling the president for a pedophile. I think it is fair he have been boxed.

    I would call that offensive. It is funny, when Bob gets on a roll and mods do not take action he always get to cocky and crosses the line.

    Hope he stays for a while this time. Of course when one of his aliases start to post in the politics forum that id should be banned immediately.
    Reply
    Bob calling the president for a pedophile. I think it is fair he have been boxed.

    I would call that offensive. It is funny, when Bob gets on a roll and mods do not take action he always get to cocky and crosses the line.

    Hope he stays for a while this time. Of course when one of his aliases start to post in the politics forum that id should be banned immediately.
     
    MrKnish
    MrKnish
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 716
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 6:58 PM ET #36

    That girl was fucking ugly.
    Reply
    That girl was fucking ugly.
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 6:58 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by kujayhwk:

     
    ROLF
     

     

    If you really knew the true meaning of "ROLF".. .I don't feel you would be rolling triplet heads. In fact I know you wouldn't ....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kujayhwk:

     
    ROLF
     

     

    If you really knew the true meaning of "ROLF".. .I don't feel you would be rolling triplet heads. In fact I know you wouldn't ....

     
    AlexPKeaton
    AlexPKeaton
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10251
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 7:04 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael99:

    Bob calling the president for a pedophile. I think it is fair he have been boxed.

    I would call that offensive. It is funny, when Bob gets on a roll and mods do not take action he always get to cocky and crosses the line.

    Hope he stays for a while this time. Of course when one of his aliases start to post in the politics forum that id should be banned immediately.
    please link where I called the President a pedophile

    I'll expect <crickets>
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael99:

    Bob calling the president for a pedophile. I think it is fair he have been boxed.

    I would call that offensive. It is funny, when Bob gets on a roll and mods do not take action he always get to cocky and crosses the line.

    Hope he stays for a while this time. Of course when one of his aliases start to post in the politics forum that id should be banned immediately.
    please link where I called the President a pedophile

    I'll expect <crickets>
     
    AlexPKeaton
    AlexPKeaton
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10251
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 7:05 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

     

    If you really knew the true meaning of "ROLF".. .I don't feel you would be rolling triplet heads. In fact I know you wouldn't ....

    ROLF

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

     

    If you really knew the true meaning of "ROLF".. .I don't feel you would be rolling triplet heads. In fact I know you wouldn't ....

    ROLF

     
    kujayhwk
    kujayhwk
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 7180
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 7:10 PM ET #40

    Larry, Moe, and Curly re-united again.....priceless!!!
    Reply
    Larry, Moe, and Curly re-united again.....priceless!!!
     
    kujayhwk
    kujayhwk
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 7180
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 7:20 PM ET #41

    ...."maybe it is the fact that yesterday I was bashed TWICE by a mod, and I had the balls to stand up to him........"
     
     
    Hey Bob...why don't you show the mods that may have missed it the size of your cojones again...I am sure they will appreciate that kind of bravado coming from a Sad Alias Fuck such as yourself.
    Reply
    ...."maybe it is the fact that yesterday I was bashed TWICE by a mod, and I had the balls to stand up to him........"
     
     
    Hey Bob...why don't you show the mods that may have missed it the size of your cojones again...I am sure they will appreciate that kind of bravado coming from a Sad Alias Fuck such as yourself.
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2009 - 11:11 PM ET #42

    you need to get a Life
     
     
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    you need to get a Life
     
     
     
    AlexPKeaton
    AlexPKeaton
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10251
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2009 - 1:05 PM ET #43

    AlexPKeaton
    RSI
     View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook

    Covers Rehab
    Joined: Nov 2008
    Posts: 5472
    Location: Florida
    #38
    Posted: 7/10/2009 7:04:19 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by Mikael99:

    Bob calling the president for a pedophile. I think it is fair he have been boxed.

    I would call that offensive. It is funny, when Bob gets on a roll and mods do not take action he always get to cocky and crosses the line.

    Hope he stays for a while this time. Of course when one of his aliases start to post in the politics forum that id should be banned immediately.
    please link where I called the President a pedophile

    I'll expect <crickets>

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    AlexPKeaton
    RSI
     View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook

    Covers Rehab
    Joined: Nov 2008
    Posts: 5472
    Location: Florida
    #38
    Posted: 7/10/2009 7:04:19 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by Mikael99:

    Bob calling the president for a pedophile. I think it is fair he have been boxed.

    I would call that offensive. It is funny, when Bob gets on a roll and mods do not take action he always get to cocky and crosses the line.

    Hope he stays for a while this time. Of course when one of his aliases start to post in the politics forum that id should be banned immediately.
    please link where I called the President a pedophile

    I'll expect <crickets>

     

     

     

     

     
    RJSmith
    RJSmith
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 7618
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2009 - 2:03 PM ET #44

    posted about 12 hours  ago in politics
     
    the girl is 17
     
    Obama the pedophile



    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=100484787

















    Reply
    posted about 12 hours  ago in politics
     
    the girl is 17
     
    Obama the pedophile



    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=100484787

















     
    RJSmith
    RJSmith
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 7618
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2009 - 2:07 PM ET #45

    Reply
     
    RJSmith
    RJSmith
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 7618
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2009 - 2:25 PM ET #46

    Reply
     
    samuelsosa
    samuelsosa
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10988
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2009 - 7:21 PM ET #47

    HE is right about "cricket" because you shut his ass up.
    Reply
    HE is right about "cricket" because you shut his ass up.
     
    esplanade
    esplanade
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 9021
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2009 - 3:16 AM ET #48

    Par for the course with this buffoon and I'm referring to obama. No tact, no class, no courage, no experience, no hope, no good.
    Reply
    Par for the course with this buffoon and I'm referring to obama. No tact, no class, no courage, no experience, no hope, no good.
     
    RJSmith
    RJSmith
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 7618
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2009 - 4:28 PM ET #49

    Reply
     
     
    Aussie Battler
    Aussie Battler
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 29184
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2009 - 7:32 AM ET #50

    Reply
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,958
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 589
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,463
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.