SecondAgain is now posting at the new place....
I wasnt turned down, APK was emailed by 5 seperate people
APK likes his home at covers
Look at how this thread alone has more action than any others today
APK is very popular
APK talks in third person ![]()
Pederson16 no likey people that talk in third person ![]()
![]()
I wasnt turned down, APK was emailed by 5 seperate people
APK likes his home at covers
Look at how this thread alone has more action than any others today
APK is very popular
APK talks in third person ![]()
Pederson16 no likey people that talk in third person ![]()
![]()
Will check back on this later, gotta make a liquor run to get supplies for tonights game
No drinking and flying tonight.
![]()
Will check back on this later, gotta make a liquor run to get supplies for tonights game
No drinking and flying tonight.
![]()
just got back
Thought I posted the question like I did in the thread, but it isnt there now, so 2 possibilities
Typo...maybe
Mod edit...perhaps
just got back
Thought I posted the question like I did in the thread, but it isnt there now, so 2 possibilities
Typo...maybe
Mod edit...perhaps
No drinking and flying tonight.
![]()
APK is just saying goodbye to the group I had over to watch the game
( 60 inch plasma
Fly tomorrow at 10 am
11 hours between bottle and throttle
No drinking and flying tonight.
![]()
APK is just saying goodbye to the group I had over to watch the game
( 60 inch plasma
Fly tomorrow at 10 am
11 hours between bottle and throttle
APK can socialize and post at the same time, it wasn't an afternoon barbeque for 20, it was only 4 of us....
APK can socialize and post at the same time, it wasn't an afternoon barbeque for 20, it was only 4 of us....
![]()
![]()
Who are you? his boxed Alias? He is an idiot.
Who are you? his boxed Alias? He is an idiot.
Bob writing your material now.
Bob writing your material now.
[Quote: Originally Posted by BetIsland] I don't read his political bullshit,i just laugh at how he pushes the buttons of the box guys. [Quote]
Pushing buttons is one thing. Lying about wagers and other people is another. Even if you hate the person. Respond with wit, not pathological lying. I always stuck up for you, B_I, but supporting him on lies about another persons posted wagers was not cool. Not at all.
[Quote: Originally Posted by BetIsland] I don't read his political bullshit,i just laugh at how he pushes the buttons of the box guys. [Quote]
Pushing buttons is one thing. Lying about wagers and other people is another. Even if you hate the person. Respond with wit, not pathological lying. I always stuck up for you, B_I, but supporting him on lies about another persons posted wagers was not cool. Not at all.
I don't read his political bullshit,i just laugh at how he pushes the buttons of the box guys. [Quote]
Pushing buttons is one thing. Lying about wagers and other people is another. Even if you hate the person. Respond with wit, not pathological lying. I always stuck up for you, B_I, but supporting him on lies about another persons posted wagers was not cool. Not at all.
Iron_Mike VERIFIED that he started a thread one night and he SAW THAT I SAID I WAS FADING SA's PLAYS!!!
He also said he COULD NOT specify which plays I faded ( I faded them all, 4 units SA = 400, 3 units SA =300 etc )
PLAYS WERE VERIFIED
THREAD WAS DELETED
If SA pulls himself away from the new site, and posts his British Open plays here, I will fade them too, if I see the thread.
My guess:
He's been busted, caught lying about his "winnings" proven that he lost money, and he can't pick his ass
He won't post British Open plays, he will just get embarrassed again
I don't read his political bullshit,i just laugh at how he pushes the buttons of the box guys. [Quote]
Pushing buttons is one thing. Lying about wagers and other people is another. Even if you hate the person. Respond with wit, not pathological lying. I always stuck up for you, B_I, but supporting him on lies about another persons posted wagers was not cool. Not at all.
Iron_Mike VERIFIED that he started a thread one night and he SAW THAT I SAID I WAS FADING SA's PLAYS!!!
He also said he COULD NOT specify which plays I faded ( I faded them all, 4 units SA = 400, 3 units SA =300 etc )
PLAYS WERE VERIFIED
THREAD WAS DELETED
If SA pulls himself away from the new site, and posts his British Open plays here, I will fade them too, if I see the thread.
My guess:
He's been busted, caught lying about his "winnings" proven that he lost money, and he can't pick his ass
He won't post British Open plays, he will just get embarrassed again
APK can socialize and post at the same time, it wasn't an afternoon barbeque for 20, it was only 4 of us....
Odds you had this BBQ for 4+ Living People
Yes +2500
NO -3000 ![]()
APK can socialize and post at the same time, it wasn't an afternoon barbeque for 20, it was only 4 of us....
Odds you had this BBQ for 4+ Living People
Yes +2500
NO -3000 ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,737
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,834
- PART DEUX 288
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,721
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,507
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.