• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    SecondAgain is now posting at the new place....

    1234 Next Last»
    AlexPKeaton
    lbcake
    pederson16
    KOAJ
    AceofKings
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1808
    Posts: 81
    1234 Next Last»
     
    AlexPKeaton
    AlexPKeaton
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10251
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 2:38 PM ET #1



    ...........no wonder he hasn't posted here in a week
     


    Thank God I didn't go over there when asked...
     


    While I may be rehabbed indefinitely, this is the best site on the web

    Happy I am here ( at least I hope I get to stay here )

    Let's go National League
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.


    ...........no wonder he hasn't posted here in a week
     


    Thank God I didn't go over there when asked...
     


    While I may be rehabbed indefinitely, this is the best site on the web

    Happy I am here ( at least I hope I get to stay here )

    Let's go National League
     
    lbcake
    lbcake
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 27074
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 2:39 PM ET #2

    Keep stirring Fox.
    Reply
    Keep stirring Fox.
     
    pederson16
    pederson16
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 7359
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 2:43 PM ET #3

    Reply
     
    KOAJ
    KOAJ
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 66698
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 2:44 PM ET #4

    you mean the scrapbooking board?

    ah...that brings back memories
    Reply
    you mean the scrapbooking board?

    ah...that brings back memories
     
    AceofKings
    AceofKings
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2925
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 2:45 PM ET #5

    Reply
     
    pederson16
    pederson16
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 7359
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 2:52 PM ET #6

    koaj
    Reply
    koaj
     
    djbrow
    djbrow
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 15749
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 2:58 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton:

     
     


    Thank God I didn't go over there when asked...
     

    That is honestly the funniest comment you have ever made.

    Good work, Bob, good work.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Oh, sorry, you weren't trying to be funny. My bad.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton:

     
     


    Thank God I didn't go over there when asked...
     

    That is honestly the funniest comment you have ever made.

    Good work, Bob, good work.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Oh, sorry, you weren't trying to be funny. My bad.

     
    AlexPKeaton
    AlexPKeaton
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10251
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 3:22 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by KOAJ:

    you mean the scrapbooking board?

    ah...that brings back memories


    scrapbooking?


    Must have been before my time
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KOAJ:

    you mean the scrapbooking board?

    ah...that brings back memories


    scrapbooking?


    Must have been before my time
     
    BetIsland
    BetIsland
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 44
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 3:38 PM ET #9

    Thank God I didn't go over there when asked...
     
     
    You turned down the invite also?
    Reply
    Thank God I didn't go over there when asked...
     
     
    You turned down the invite also?
     
    lbcake
    lbcake
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 27074
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 3:40 PM ET #10

    too much...
     
     delusional duet
    Reply
    too much...
     
     delusional duet
     
    AlexPKeaton
    AlexPKeaton
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10251
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 3:44 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by BetIsland:

    Thank God I didn't go over there when asked...
     
     
    You turned down the invite also?

    yup

    I like most of the guys
    Sir_H was great, like most of the others too
    but when I was told SA would be there...

    I thought ||an_hammer.gif' border=0>
    " I don't have the time or patience to own him on TWO sites"
    so I declined

    Why did you decline Betisland

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BetIsland:

    Thank God I didn't go over there when asked...
     
     
    You turned down the invite also?

    yup

    I like most of the guys
    Sir_H was great, like most of the others too
    but when I was told SA would be there...

    I thought ||an_hammer.gif' border=0>
    " I don't have the time or patience to own him on TWO sites"
    so I declined

    Why did you decline Betisland

     
    AlexPKeaton
    AlexPKeaton
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10251
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 3:45 PM ET #12

    Horrible weather here today, only reason I am on the board...

    I know I said earlier I would be gone till Thursday, but,m the thunderboomers just came rolling in
    Reply
    Horrible weather here today, only reason I am on the board...

    I know I said earlier I would be gone till Thursday, but,m the thunderboomers just came rolling in
     
    kujayhwk
    kujayhwk
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 7180
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 3:57 PM ET #13

    How was that Jonas Brothers concert over the weekend, Bob?
     
    Spot any pedophiles?
     
     
      Bob...Cover's Chris Hansen wannabee.
     
    Reply
    How was that Jonas Brothers concert over the weekend, Bob?
     
    Spot any pedophiles?
     
     
      Bob...Cover's Chris Hansen wannabee.
     
     
    BetIsland
    BetIsland
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 44
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 3:59 PM ET #14

    Why did you decline Betisland
     
    I like covers and the sports forums on here alot better then those guys that left. Some will be missed others will not be.
     
    Covers
    Reply
    Why did you decline Betisland
     
    I like covers and the sports forums on here alot better then those guys that left. Some will be missed others will not be.
     
    Covers
     
    djbrow
    djbrow
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 15749
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 4:03 PM ET #15

    Bob:
     
    You keep missing this post.
     
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=100486290
     
     
    You, of course, wouldn't have any reason to lie about SA would you, given how smashingly you two get along (actually, outside of your aliases, I don't think anyone likes you).
    Reply
    Bob:
     
    You keep missing this post.
     
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=100486290
     
     
    You, of course, wouldn't have any reason to lie about SA would you, given how smashingly you two get along (actually, outside of your aliases, I don't think anyone likes you).
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 4:14 PM ET #16

    APK is a busy man.  Like he has time to remember flight plans and clearance codes?
    Reply
    APK is a busy man.  Like he has time to remember flight plans and clearance codes?
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 4:16 PM ET #17

    Glass Panel instrument panels
    Reply
    Glass Panel instrument panels
     
    AlexPKeaton
    AlexPKeaton
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10251
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 4:18 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    Bob:
     
    You keep missing this post.
     
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=100486290
     
     
    You, of course, wouldn't have any reason to lie about SA would you, given how smashingly you two get along (actually, outside of your aliases, I don't think anyone likes you).

    I did miss that thread...havent been online except for a few seconds here and there since Sunday

    What is an FAA approval number ?

    I file flight plans, but, don't think for a second I will give you the tail number of the plane, the flight plan that was issued or the manifest...

    I don't need another stalker

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    Bob:
     
    You keep missing this post.
     
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=100486290
     
     
    You, of course, wouldn't have any reason to lie about SA would you, given how smashingly you two get along (actually, outside of your aliases, I don't think anyone likes you).

    I did miss that thread...havent been online except for a few seconds here and there since Sunday

    What is an FAA approval number ?

    I file flight plans, but, don't think for a second I will give you the tail number of the plane, the flight plan that was issued or the manifest...

    I don't need another stalker

     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 4:27 PM ET #19

    Manifest???
     
    Isn't that a trucking term?
    Reply
    Manifest???
     
    Isn't that a trucking term?
     
    PGdad
    PGdad
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 8541
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 4:31 PM ET #20

     
    where is the "new place"?
     
     
    how come i was invited
    Reply
     
    where is the "new place"?
     
     
    how come i was invited
     
    PGdad
    PGdad
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 8541
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 4:32 PM ET #21

    wasnt ^
    Reply
    wasnt ^
     
    AlexPKeaton
    AlexPKeaton
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10251
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 4:34 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by FriedShrimp:

    Manifest???
     
    Isn't that a trucking term?
    I didnt know that, but I googled and it is

    also aircraft

    I'm guessing ship and rail too
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedShrimp:

    Manifest???
     
    Isn't that a trucking term?
    I didnt know that, but I googled and it is

    also aircraft

    I'm guessing ship and rail too
     
    kujayhwk
    kujayhwk
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 7180
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 4:34 PM ET #23

    dj...his tail number is #1.
     
    Bob and highmike heading to the concert
    Reply
    dj...his tail number is #1.
     
    Bob and highmike heading to the concert
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 4:35 PM ET #24

    Manifest if hauling labeled material.  Not for tooling around in a Cessna.
    Reply
    Manifest if hauling labeled material.  Not for tooling around in a Cessna.
     
     
    FriedShrimp
    FriedShrimp
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 20685
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 4:36 PM ET #25

    Or did you trade that in for a Beechcraft?
    Reply
    Or did you trade that in for a Beechcraft?
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,737
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,834
    • PART DEUX 288
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
    • Monday 09/28/2026 819
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,721
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,507

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.