I'm not the one criticising.box BOY
SEAWEED NATION NO BRAINERS FOR WILD-CARD WEEKEND
little ozzy, what the fuck are you doing on a Saturday night? thought you were young and cool and out doing things?YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER AND EVEN A BIGGER box. I'm still here you box
little ozzy, what the fuck are you doing on a Saturday night? thought you were young and cool and out doing things?YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER AND EVEN A BIGGER box. I'm still here you box
Glad you came back twat boy I really can't look at your picks because you hide them.NO STARS not even black ones.What the fuck is that all about?To me it means NO BALLS KEEP ON HIDING YOU BALL LESS box
why am i still here?
Glad you came back twat boy I really can't look at your picks because you hide them.NO STARS not even black ones.What the fuck is that all about?To me it means NO BALLS KEEP ON HIDING YOU BALL LESS box
why am i still here?
Glad you came back twat boy I really can't look at your picks because you hide them.NO STARS not even black ones.What the fuck is that all about?To me it means NO BALLS KEEP ON HIDING YOU BALL LESS box
why am i still here?
Glad you came back twat boy I really can't look at your picks because you hide them.NO STARS not even black ones.What the fuck is that all about?To me it means NO BALLS KEEP ON HIDING YOU BALL LESS box
why am i still here?
When your on a betting site I would rather have five black stars over my head than have a blank slate over my head.Some people don't have the balls to show their betting history.FUCKING PUSSIES
When your on a betting site I would rather have five black stars over my head than have a blank slate over my head.Some people don't have the balls to show their betting history.FUCKING PUSSIES
You suck at playoffs, seacucumber. Didn't NBA playoffs teach you that last year?
I finished the NBA playoffs on a 9-3 run
You suck at playoffs, seacucumber. Didn't NBA playoffs teach you that last year?
I finished the NBA playoffs on a 9-3 run
Giants today Seabicquit.
Tags, i know. I'm watching the countdown as we speak
Who do you have your money on?
Giants today Seabicquit.
Tags, i know. I'm watching the countdown as we speak
Who do you have your money on?
Tags, i know. I'm watching the countdown as we speak
Who do you have your money on?
Tags, i know. I'm watching the countdown as we speak
Who do you have your money on?
I watch them all. Nut my favorite is the one on Fox. I like the weather lady
I watch them all. Nut my favorite is the one on Fox. I like the weather lady
BOL Seaweed
Thanks. Best of luck to you too
BOL Seaweed
Thanks. Best of luck to you too
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,457
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,928
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,643
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 553
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 480
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,018
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,947
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,983
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
