I see this game the Cowboys score at least 4 TD's and one FG.
This is a 5 Unit Play
DAL Cowboys Team Totals Over 29.5 -138
I see this game the Cowboys score at least 4 TD's and one FG.
This is a 5 Unit Play
DAL Cowboys Team Totals Over 29.5 -138
I see this game the Cowboys score at least 4 TD's and one FG.
This is a 5 Unit Play
DAL Cowboys Team Totals Over 29.5 -138
So hard to trust the Cowboys who took us for a ride so many times in the past. Not for a whole game as I feel the backdoor cover for the skins is due against all the stats about the fourth quarter etc
This is a 5 Units Play
WASH Redskins +9 -105
So hard to trust the Cowboys who took us for a ride so many times in the past. Not for a whole game as I feel the backdoor cover for the skins is due against all the stats about the fourth quarter etc
This is a 5 Units Play
WASH Redskins +9 -105
So hard to trust the Cowboys who took us for a ride so many times in the past. Not for a whole game as I feel the backdoor cover for the skins is due against all the stats about the fourth quarter etc
This is a 5 Units Play
WASH Redskins +9 -105
So hard to trust the Cowboys who took us for a ride so many times in the past. Not for a whole game as I feel the backdoor cover for the skins is due against all the stats about the fourth quarter etc
This is a 5 Units Play
WASH Redskins +9 -105
I see this game the Cowboys score at least 4 TD's and one FG.
This is a 5 Unit Play
DAL Cowboys Team Totals Over 29.5 -138
I see this game the Cowboys score at least 4 TD's and one FG.
This is a 5 Unit Play
DAL Cowboys Team Totals Over 29.5 -138
This is a 5 Units Play
DAL Cowboys -3.5 +100
This is a 5 Units Play
DAL Cowboys -3.5 +100
So hard to trust the Cowboys who took us for a ride so many times in the past. Not for a whole game as I feel the backdoor cover for the skins is due against all the stats about the fourth quarter etc
This is a 5 Units Play
WASH Redskins +9 -105
So hard to trust the Cowboys who took us for a ride so many times in the past. Not for a whole game as I feel the backdoor cover for the skins is due against all the stats about the fourth quarter etc
This is a 5 Units Play
WASH Redskins +9 -105
This is a 5 Unit Play
Over 23 -110 Second Half
This is a 5 Unit Play
Over 23 -110 Second Half
The Saints are enigma for me. Triple faced team that is hard to decipher. Carolina - on the other hand is the team that is enigma to itself. Those two will meet in the game that will open the second half of a regular season. The Saints beta the Packers in a game that Packers were more of a loser than the Saints a winner. With Rogers underperforming and Brees firing on all cannons. The Sainst have a hard time playing away and are absolute 0-4. That is the only reason I think they have a chance - a fair one - to come back to the NO with a win. Will they cover? I think that they will be very weak in the first half but will sign the second with a comeback.
This is a 5 Units Play
NO Saints -3 -125
The Saints are enigma for me. Triple faced team that is hard to decipher. Carolina - on the other hand is the team that is enigma to itself. Those two will meet in the game that will open the second half of a regular season. The Saints beta the Packers in a game that Packers were more of a loser than the Saints a winner. With Rogers underperforming and Brees firing on all cannons. The Sainst have a hard time playing away and are absolute 0-4. That is the only reason I think they have a chance - a fair one - to come back to the NO with a win. Will they cover? I think that they will be very weak in the first half but will sign the second with a comeback.
This is a 5 Units Play
NO Saints -3 -125
